Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uvalde audio

Go down 
+4
tellecat
losercide
NEXT STEP UP
WhereHateRunsRed
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 81854
Forum Reputation : 0

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2022 1:07 pm

Forgive me if this has been posted I have not been on here for a long time, some may find this of interest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 11:30 pm

Damn, Sally talked a lot more shit than I thought.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

tellecat and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
losercide

losercide

Contribution Points : 8935
Forum Reputation : 52

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 12:38 am

It's interesting, but sometimes I seriously can't tell if there's even any talking due to how distorted it is. I'm also curious as to what songs it were that they said he was playing.

7 November 2011 | 4:44 AM | Serial killers are lame. Everyone knows that mass murderers are the cool kids.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 12:39 am

losercide wrote:
It's interesting, but sometimes I seriously can't tell if there's even any talking due to how distorted it is. I'm also curious as to what songs it were that they said he was playing.

I'd say Bones but it doesn't sound like it. Maybe some metal or horrorcore?

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
losercide

losercide

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 12:49 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
losercide wrote:

I'm not sure, I wish the audio was clearer so I could at least try to search the lyrics and find any songs with matching audio. But it might be one of those genres.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19133
Forum Reputation : 461

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 4:41 am

i wonder how long his music was playing, did it last the whole attack? it took so long for those cops to go in there, he probably had to restart his playlist

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 5:25 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
losercide wrote:

Doubt. Salvador was too much of a normie.
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36712
Forum Reputation : 1420

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 5:54 am

losercide wrote:

He listened ''Ready To Die'' by Andrew WK, he even recited lyrics during the shooting

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEXT STEP UP, tellecat, losercide and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 5:56 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
losercide wrote:

He listened ''Ready To Die'' by Andrew WK, he even recited lyrics during the shooting

was this confirmed somewhere or are you just going off what you heard in the audio?

xDarkRazoR

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 6:05 am

tellecat wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
losercide wrote:

was this confirmed somewhere or are you just going off what you heard in the audio?

There are videos with enhanced audio from CCTV cameras and descriptions of what the police officers and the perpetrator said during the shooting. Ramos explicitly quoted the lyrics of this song, and the song itself can also be heard on the video with enhanced audio. For example, Ramos shouted things like ''Now close your eyes and say goodnight'' (as he shoots the female teacher) or ''It's time to kill again'', ''it's time to die'' which are clearly lyrics of the song by Andrew WK.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

NEXT STEP UP and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
losercide

losercide

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 2:22 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
tellecat wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
losercide wrote:

There are videos with enhanced audio from CCTV cameras and descriptions of what the police officers and the perpetrator said during the shooting. Ramos explicitly quoted the lyrics of this song, and the song itself can also be heard on the video with enhanced audio. For example, Ramos shouted things like ''Now close your eyes and say goodnight'' (as he shoots the female teacher) or ''It's time to kill again'', ''it's time to die'' which are clearly lyrics of the song by Andrew WK.
Was it the video linked at the start of this thread? I believe you, but I can't hear anything very well myself. Maybe it's my headphones?

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 2:37 pm

losercide wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
tellecat wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
losercide wrote:

Was it the video linked at the start of this thread? I believe you, but I can't hear anything very well myself. Maybe it's my headphones?

Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tellecat and losercide like this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 4:23 pm

what struck me the most is that he literally sounds like he's playing fortnite. yelling 'BOOM HEADSHOT' and shit

NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR, mflergen and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
AMCdanbury

Contribution Points : 7879
Forum Reputation : 0

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 4:30 pm

This "clarified audio" is just misinformation. The supposed audio of Salvador talking in the classrooms is just random sound artifacts from the CCTV that you can interpret as anything. It's similar to those ghost box interview videos where someone flips through radio stations and interprets the random sound bytes as spirits talking to them. I hate how Redditors always reference these "subtitles" as if they are factual.

NEXT STEP UP, tellecat and xDarkRazoR dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7424
Forum Reputation : 297

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 6:50 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
losercide wrote:

Holy fucking based he should've put this on aswell

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29708
Forum Reputation : 241

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 8:25 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
losercide wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
tellecat wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
losercide wrote:

Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That is far too grainy to be able to coherently hear anything specific.

Uvalde audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvalde audio   Uvalde audio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uvalde audio
Page 1 of 1