Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?

Go down 
+4
Ben
QuestionMark
Helianthus
NEXT STEP UP
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 1938
Contribution Points : 43382
Forum Reputation : 720
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under Dave Cullen's bed

Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?   Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 10:44 am

We have no physical proof of this, but I do believe he was. The Sandy Hook Massacre and the Robb Elementary Massacre happened in almost the exact same way;

Shooter kills someone at their home (Lanza murdered his mother while she slept, Ramos attempted and failed to murder his aunt)

Shooter drives to Elementary School (Ramos crashed his truck in a ditch, Lanza parked like a normal person)

Shooter enters the school (Ramos enters through a door, Lanza shoots out a window and climbs in like a fucking badass)

Shooter enters classroom and begins murdering (Here's where things differ. Ramos simply entered the room and started shooting, Lanza shot people in the hallways, entered a teacher's lounge, and then entered one of two classrooms he shot people in.)

I can't help but notice this. Also, given the fact that Ramos apparently admired Luka Magnotta, it seems likely he knew more about Sandy Hook than the average joe.

_________________
Become a techno-barbarian today and get a free catgirl! You need to kill at least one jew to qualify. Alternatives include foxgirls and regular waifus. She will always be loyal, so treat her good.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

anna444, Coneyislandqueen and Nylajen like this post

Back to top Go down
Helianthus

Helianthus


Posts : 150
Contribution Points : 21002
Forum Reputation : 135
Join date : 2022-03-19

Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?   Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 11:11 am

-


Last edited by Helianthus on Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Qwerteroruiop likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?   Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 11:22 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
We have no physical proof of this, but I do believe he was. The Sandy Hook Massacre and the Robb Elementary Massacre happened in almost the exact same way;

Shooter kills someone at their home (Lanza murdered his mother while she slept, Ramos attempted and failed to murder his aunt)

Shooter drives to Elementary School (Ramos crashed his truck in a ditch, Lanza parked like a normal person)

Shooter enters the school (Ramos enters through a door, Lanza shoots out a window and climbs in like a fucking badass)

Shooter enters classroom and begins murdering (Here's where things differ. Ramos simply entered the room and started shooting, Lanza shot people in the hallways, entered a teacher's lounge, and then entered one of two classrooms he shot people in.)

I can't help but notice this. Also, given the fact that Ramos apparently admired Luka Magnotta, it seems likely he knew more about Sandy Hook than the average joe.

Believable. Maybe the choice in firearms was influenced by Sandy Hook as well, although that might be coincidental.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 1938
Contribution Points : 43382
Forum Reputation : 720
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under Dave Cullen's bed

Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?   Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 12:53 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
We have no physical proof of this, but I do believe he was. The Sandy Hook Massacre and the Robb Elementary Massacre happened in almost the exact same way;

Shooter kills someone at their home (Lanza murdered his mother while she slept, Ramos attempted and failed to murder his aunt)

Shooter drives to Elementary School (Ramos crashed his truck in a ditch, Lanza parked like a normal person)

Shooter enters the school (Ramos enters through a door, Lanza shoots out a window and climbs in like a fucking badass)

Shooter enters classroom and begins murdering (Here's where things differ. Ramos simply entered the room and started shooting, Lanza shot people in the hallways, entered a teacher's lounge, and then entered one of two classrooms he shot people in.)

I can't help but notice this. Also, given the fact that Ramos apparently admired Luka Magnotta, it seems likely he knew more about Sandy Hook than the average joe.

Believable. Maybe the choice in firearms was influenced by Sandy Hook as well, although that might be coincidental.
I think it's coincidental, Salvador's guns look nothing like Adam's.

_________________
Become a techno-barbarian today and get a free catgirl! You need to kill at least one jew to qualify. Alternatives include foxgirls and regular waifus. She will always be loyal, so treat her good.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned



Posts : 146
Contribution Points : 16110
Forum Reputation : 210
Join date : 2022-10-11
Age : 21
Location : Like... the universe, dude...

Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?   Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 7:10 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Shooter enters classroom and begins murdering (Here's where things differ. Ramos simply entered the room and started shooting, Lanza shot people in the hallways, entered a teacher's lounge, and then entered one of two classrooms he shot people in.)

The only reason for this is probably the layout of the building and the fact that Ramos didn't encounter anyone in the hallway on his way to the classroom. I'm sure if the kid shown on the CCTV had exited the bathroom even a few seconds earlier, Ramos would've shot him and that segment of the footage likely wouldn't have been released.

Also, Ramos did shoot at people around the funeral home on his trajectory towards the school, which could be seen as equivalent to Adam targeting the earliest potential victims he came across.

On a side note, that makes me wonder whether the police response would've been any different had they been confronted with a child's corpse when they entered the hallway. They might've acted with more urgency and decided to breach the classroom early on instead of treating it like a hostage situation. Or not. Idk.

QuestionMark and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331


Posts : 97
Contribution Points : 16957
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 21
Location : Dixieland

Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?   Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2022 9:29 am

I don't think we'll ever know whether Salvador Ramos was inspired by Adam Lanza or not. It's hard to believe that he'd shoot up an elementary school and not have at least identified with people like Lanza or Purdy. Regardless, he IS the El Cheapo version of Adam Lanza.

_________________
"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

Nihilism is just the rejection of teleology.

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan

ZAVANZK likes this post

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz


Posts : 236
Contribution Points : 24731
Forum Reputation : 125
Join date : 2022-03-19

Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?   Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 12:30 am

I'm sure like Cruz he did atleast a little research on past mass shootings in schools especially with the fact that a AR15 style rifle would kill many more

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?   Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 4:24 pm

BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
I'm sure like Cruz he did atleast a little research on past mass shootings in schools especially with the fact that a AR15 style rifle would kill many more

Debatable. It would be more useful in a firefight with police officers, however.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 1938
Contribution Points : 43382
Forum Reputation : 720
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under Dave Cullen's bed

Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?   Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 5:12 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
I'm sure like Cruz he did atleast a little research on past mass shootings in schools especially with the fact that a AR15 style rifle would kill many more

Debatable. It would be more useful in a firefight with police officers, however.
Didn't some Jihadi kill a good 30 people with an AK at a beach? I've seen photos of the guy, he looked like he was just walking around with his AK.

_________________
Become a techno-barbarian today and get a free catgirl! You need to kill at least one jew to qualify. Alternatives include foxgirls and regular waifus. She will always be loyal, so treat her good.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3


Posts : 271
Contribution Points : 26388
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2022-01-14
Age : 17

Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?   Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 8:09 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
I'm sure like Cruz he did atleast a little research on past mass shootings in schools especially with the fact that a AR15 style rifle would kill many more

Debatable. It would be more useful in a firefight with police officers, however.
Didn't some Jihadi kill a good 30 people with an AK at a beach? I've seen photos of the guy, he looked like he was just walking around with his AK.

His name is Seifeddine Rezgui Yacoubi
Back to top Go down
vril

vril


Posts : 452
Contribution Points : 22729
Forum Reputation : 844
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Madagascar

Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?   Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 11:09 pm

He shot his grandma out of rage cuz she cancelled his phone plan. Them both driving to the school means fucking nothing, do you expect him to walk to the school carrying two rifles and 60 something fully loaded magazines?

Also, "Maybe the choice in firearms was influenced by Sandy Hook as well, although that might be coincidental."

The AR-15 is the most generic gun you can use in a shooting. Pretty much every American mass shooter uses a variation of it.

Ben and buffalobill91 like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?   Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 10:22 am

vril wrote:
Also, "Maybe the choice in firearms was influenced by Sandy Hook as well, although that might be coincidental."

The AR-15 is the most generic gun you can use in a shooting. Pretty much every American mass shooter uses a variation of it.

That’s why I said “might be coincidental”. I get that the AR is a popular weapon and that every other shooter buys it on that alone, I was just speculating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?   Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Was Sally Ramos inspired by Adam Lanza?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos?
» Was Lanza inspired by Hamilton?
» Where to find Nancy Lanza's notes about Adam Lanza?
» What PC did Adam Lanza have?
» Adam lanza DDR?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: