Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ricky Rodriguez

Go down 
+2
vril
NEXT STEP UP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

Ricky Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Ricky Rodriguez   Ricky Rodriguez Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 1:53 pm

Ricky Rodriguez was born to Karen Zerby, and was considering the unofficial adopted son of David Berg, Zerby's partner and founder of the Children of God/Family International cult. He was molested as a child and ended up murdering Angela Smith by stabbing her to death, as she'd been involved in his childhood molestation. He then drove to Blythe, California, and committed suicide.

He left two tapes behind explaining his weapons of choice and why he chose to do what he did. Guy's pretty fucking based, apart from using .40 S&W.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, genericregistryemail, Insomnia and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22154
Forum Reputation : 844

Ricky Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricky Rodriguez   Ricky Rodriguez Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 6:23 pm

He did nothing wrong and even the biggest redditor cuck would say so

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, NEXT STEP UP and Insomnia like this post

Back to top Go down

Ricky Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricky Rodriguez   Ricky Rodriguez Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 8:42 am

vril wrote:
He did nothing wrong and even the biggest redditor cuck would say so
"B-but life is a human right"
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

Ricky Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricky Rodriguez   Ricky Rodriguez Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 2:47 am

Another upload of the tapes, since the first vid got kapoofed.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

transcendentalauracel331 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Contribution Points : 16734
Forum Reputation : 25

Ricky Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricky Rodriguez   Ricky Rodriguez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 8:08 am

Legend. I used to read a lot about christian cults before, and this case. The whole thing is just really sad tbh

Last edited by Pers0n on Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 16382
Forum Reputation : 100

Ricky Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricky Rodriguez   Ricky Rodriguez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 3:47 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Another upload of the tapes, since the first vid got kapoofed.

Thanks for bringing this guy to my attention. I really empathize with him.

"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

Nihilism is just the rejection of teleology.

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7374
Forum Reputation : 297

Ricky Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricky Rodriguez   Ricky Rodriguez Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 7:07 pm

The part where he talks about his ideal suicide is really sad. Getting drunk in a jacuzzi and opening your wrists with a scalpel doesn't sound to bad though. Poor fucking guy. He should've got way more than his old bitch handler.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24296
Forum Reputation : 872

Ricky Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricky Rodriguez   Ricky Rodriguez Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 4:15 am

i wish Ricky killed more of those cultists. shouldn't have heroed really earlu

tellecat and RickMaster like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ricky Rodriguez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricky Rodriguez   Ricky Rodriguez Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ricky Rodriguez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: