Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangs of Serial-killers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19684
Forum Reputation : 156

Gangs of Serial-killers  Empty
PostSubject: Gangs of Serial-killers    Gangs of Serial-killers  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 12:05 am

Leslie Patrick "catweasel" Bailey, Sidney Charles "Hissing Sid" Cooke, Steven "Stephen Cuttings" Barrell, Robert "Karl Curtis" Oliver, Leonard William Gilchrist "Lennie" Smith, AKA Dirty Dozen

Gang of five that targeted young males/prostitutes aka rent boys confirmed in the deaths of Mark Anthony Tildesley, 7, Barry George Lewis, 4, and Jason Colin Peter Swift, 15, 

Robin Gecht, Andrew Kokoraleis, Thomas Kokoraleis, Edward Spreitzer, AKA The Ripper Crew 

Gang of four who targeted mainly prostitutes confirmed in the deaths of Linda Sutton, 31, Lorraine Borowski, 21, Shui Mak, 30, Sandra Delaware, 18, Rose Davis, and Rafael Tirado, 28,and suspected in the deaths of 18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30509
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Gangs of Serial-killers    Gangs of Serial-killers  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 3:59 pm

The cleaners - Gang Russian of Neo Nazis killed 15 people between 2014 and 2015 in Moscow. Wanted to rid the streets of homeless people and alcoholics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30509
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Gangs of Serial-killers    Gangs of Serial-killers  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 4:05 pm

Fedz-Manz wrote:

Robin Gecht, Andrew Kokoraleis, Thomas Kokoraleis, Edward Spreitzer, AKA The Ripper Crew 

Gang of four who targeted mainly prostitutes confirmed in the deaths of Linda Sutton, 31, Lorraine Borowski, 21, Shui Mak, 30, Sandra Delaware, 18, Rose Davis, and Rafael Tirado, 28,and suspected in the deaths of 18

Robin Gecht at one point worked for John Wayne Gacy and Andrew Kokoraleis would later come to know him on Death row. Gacy would refer to him as "koko"

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19684
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Gangs of Serial-killers    Gangs of Serial-killers  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 9:54 pm

Koschei wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:

Robin Gecht at one point worked for John Wayne Gacy and Andrew Kokoraleis would later come to know him on Death row. Gacy would refer to him as "koko"
it's insane how many serial-killers know each other it's like how Ali David Sonboly knew William Atchinson

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Gangs of Serial-killers    Gangs of Serial-killers  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 10:10 pm

The Zebra Killers - black nationalists who targeted white people, killing at least 15, possibly over 70.

Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 42893
Forum Reputation : 65

PostSubject: Re: Gangs of Serial-killers    Gangs of Serial-killers  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 3:07 am

The GTA Gang [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gang of terrorists and killers who targeted and killed drivers on the roads around Moscow

QuestionMark and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7699
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Gangs of Serial-killers    Gangs of Serial-killers  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 7:54 am

The Brabant killers, also named the Nijvel Gang in Dutch-speaking media (Dutch: De Bende van Nijvel), and the mad killers of Brabant in French-speaking media (French: Les Tueurs fous du Brabant), are responsible for a series of violent attacks that mainly occurred in the Belgian province of Brabant between 1982 and 1985.[7] A total of 28 people died and 22 were injured. The actions of the gang, believed to consist of a core of three men, made it Belgium's most notorious unsolved crime spree.

Arano

Contribution Points : 7699
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Gangs of Serial-killers    Gangs of Serial-killers  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 7:57 pm

The Blood Magic Gang
A 22-year-old man, named as Konstantin Shumkov, was the leader of the group. The gang presumably consisted of teenagers aged 14-15; all of them came from troubled families.

The teens would take drugs and alcohol before they would start looking for victims. Shumkov told the police that they were killing people out of curiosity.

“It was interesting for me to see how a human being dies, how it happens. It was just for me, for my knowledge,” the defendant said.

The teens mainly picked homeless individuals as their victims. They would maul them with steel rods or rocks and burn them alive. The teens killed five homeless people in January-June 2008.
“I was doing everything that I wanted to do, I did not look back at any moral rules,” Shumkov proudly said. The young man acknowledged that he considered himself a maniac.

The perpetrators stabbed a homeless man and dismembered his body in May 2008. They took his body parts, scattered them on the territory of a local school and put his head on the steel fence.

When questioned, the teens said that they had done that for fun. They originally intended to leave the human remains near a local police station, but then thought that it would be too impudent.

Three victims of Blood Magic survived, although they remained disabled individuals as a result of brutal tortures. The gang leader cut two fingers from one of the male victims and kept the fingers for memory. He also kept an eye of one of his victims preserved in alcohol.

The gang members believed that they were allowed to do anything. They are suspected of a series of rapes and joy-riding. They committed all of those crimes with an intention to simply entertain themselves.

Psychologists said that Konstantin Shumkov had a predisposition to cruelty and sadism. Strangely enough, Shumkov wanted to be a teacher at elementary school. He was excluded from the Irkutsk Pedagogical Institute and started working as a DJ in a local bar.

He started his ‘career of a maniac’ with torturing and killing animals. He now faces a lifetime in prison.

Edit: picture of Shumkov

Engel, ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangs of Serial-killers    Gangs of Serial-killers  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangs of Serial-killers
Page 1 of 1