Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hey has anyone seen

Go down 
+2
Mj2beat
perpetual state
6 posters
AuthorMessage
perpetual state

Contribution Points : 92517
Forum Reputation : 0

hey has anyone seen Empty
PostSubject: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:43 am

That shit columbiners say video. I know it got taken down on Youtube but it's on Dailymotion. I also heard some girl baked a cake with Dylan's face on it and made a video with her singing Happy Birthday. Is that true? I think I might saw that cake on Tumblr. Yea, this is random.
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95629
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:01 am

Are you talking about this one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I saw it like twice and I dont know what to say or think about it.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light

Last edited by Mj2beat on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119333
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:09 am

Didn't I or someone else post that picture of the Dylan cake before?

Back to top Go down
perpetual state

Contribution Points : 92517

PostSubject: Re: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:24 am

Yea, I wonder what happen to the part one vid. Anyways, can someone send me a direct link to the Columbine Tag. I'm curious to see, I don't know much about Tumblr. I try searching it up but I didn't see much.
Back to top Go down
gutenfxckintag

Contribution Points : 93179
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:29 pm

I haven't seen the whole video, but I remember a lot of begging for the basement tapes.

Who has read the annotations to a Columbine fanfic about a girl named Ashli? It's worth reading, I hope to see it finished one day. This is the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:57 pm

gutenfxckintag wrote:
I haven't seen the whole video, but I remember a lot of begging for the basement tapes.

Who has read the annotations to a Columbine fanfic about a girl named Ashli? It's worth reading, I hope to see it finished one day. This is the link:
Clearly, Adam Unwood was the best character. He was defiantly confident and had loads girlfriends. What a stud.
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

PostSubject: Re: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:53 am

Lananas wrote:
gutenfxckintag wrote:

Clearly, Adam Unwood was the best character. He was defiantly confident and had loads girlfriends. What a stud.

I want so bad to read the final of that fanfiction. I want to know what happened with Ashli and Adam

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 94810

PostSubject: Re: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Hehe "unwood" hehe

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 101897
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:56 am

Jenn wrote:
Didn't I or someone else post that picture of the Dylan cake before?

I posted a video of that cake a while ago. I can't recall if it had Dylan's picture on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:52 am

Lol show this shit to their parents!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:41 pm

Mj2beat wrote:
Lananas wrote:
gutenfxckintag wrote:

I want so bad to read the final of that fanfiction. I want to know what happened with Ashli and Adam
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is probably how it ended.
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

PostSubject: Re: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Lananas wrote:
Mj2beat wrote:
Lananas wrote:
gutenfxckintag wrote:

Where do you get this? so they killed her?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Mj2beat wrote:
Lananas wrote:
Mj2beat wrote:
Lananas wrote:
gutenfxckintag wrote:

Where do you get this? so they killed her?
It was in one of the chapters. They didn't actually kill her; the bold is the commentary by the person reading the fanfic. If only we had all 40something chapters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey has anyone seen   hey has anyone seen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey has anyone seen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: