Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Archive of Bastian Bosse's CS Maps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

Archive of Bastian Bosse's CS Maps Empty
PostSubject: Archive of Bastian Bosse's CS Maps   Archive of Bastian Bosse's CS Maps Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 5:09 pm

Does anyone have an archive/know where to find Bastian Bosse's old CS maps? I had them on an old harddrive, but that corrupted, so I don't have the files anymore. Also, I remember the files being hosted on HURRIKONE's Youtube channel, but since he deleted it a while ago the links are lost. If anyone has them or could put them up on MEGA or something, that would be great. I've also looked at archive.org and archives of HURRIKONE's YouTube channel and can't find anything, so posting here is really my last way of actually finding them.

raggedslx

Contribution Points : 13478
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Archive of Bastian Bosse's CS Maps   Archive of Bastian Bosse's CS Maps Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 6:04 pm

if you look up the name of one of his maps this website comes up: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i'm not sure if it's the same, but it's all i was able to find with a quick search. hope you find what you're looking for friend.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Archive of Bastian Bosse's CS Maps   Archive of Bastian Bosse's CS Maps Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 6:19 pm

Thanks, I remember the text file saying that most of these maps came from 17buddies, although I can only find one result for "RX" on there. There were definitely other maps, maybe 3 or 4, but I can't seem to find those at all, but thanks for helping me find one at least

raggedslx likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archive of Bastian Bosse's CS Maps   Archive of Bastian Bosse's CS Maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archive of Bastian Bosse's CS Maps
Page 1 of 1