Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 You know you're a real fangirl if...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101


Posts : 2815
Contribution Points : 153653
Forum Reputation : 2764
Join date : 2013-12-01
Location : South Florida

You know you're a real fangirl if... Empty
PostSubject: You know you're a real fangirl if...   You know you're a real fangirl if... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:34 pm

...you do this every morning, but with Eric's picture instead of that guy's:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...in an alternate universe, Eric Harris grows up to become a lawyer and you have an extramarital affair with him:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...in an alternate universe, Eric Harris grows up to become a college-football player and you want to fuck him and you sabotage the condom so you can have his baby:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...you ask questions like these:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...you write a best-selling book trying to absolve Dylan of all responsibility and pin the crimes on Eric:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Online
Mj2beat




Posts : 409
Contribution Points : 96229
Forum Reputation : 24
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 29
Location : A dark hole from the universe

You know you're a real fangirl if... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you're a real fangirl if...   You know you're a real fangirl if... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:51 pm

I really imagine a Columbiner acting like the woman from Fatal Attraction   Neutral Laughing 

_________________
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 97716
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

You know you're a real fangirl if... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you're a real fangirl if...   You know you're a real fangirl if... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:49 pm

I have to ask: Is there any point to this thread except making fun of fans?
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101


Posts : 2815
Contribution Points : 153653
Forum Reputation : 2764
Join date : 2013-12-01
Location : South Florida

You know you're a real fangirl if... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you're a real fangirl if...   You know you're a real fangirl if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:13 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
I have to ask: Is there any point to this thread except making fun of fans?

No, not really.

I mean, there's fangirlhood, and then there's fangirlhood.

Fangirls fantasize about sleeping with Eric and/or Dylan; fangirls fantasize about breaking into the library the night after the massacre, licking up the blood leaking out of Eric and Dylan's corpses, and sitting on the killers' death boners.

NOTE: If you do fantasize about breaking into the library the night after the massacre, licking up the blood leaking out of Eric and Dylan's corpses, and sitting on the killers' death boners, then ... I hope you have a nice day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Online
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 97716
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

You know you're a real fangirl if... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you're a real fangirl if...   You know you're a real fangirl if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:38 am

No, I don't personally. The desire to sleep with them isn't weird to me. They were attractive guys and many find them intriguing. That leads to sexual attraction. I was only asking. I wasn't complaining. If I don't mind you making fun of Cullen a man whom I have a definite dislike for ,then I would have no right to object to this.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101


Posts : 2815
Contribution Points : 153653
Forum Reputation : 2764
Join date : 2013-12-01
Location : South Florida

You know you're a real fangirl if... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you're a real fangirl if...   You know you're a real fangirl if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:06 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
No, I don't personally. The desire to sleep with them isn't weird to me. They were attractive guys and many find  them intriguing. That leads to sexual attraction. I was only asking. I wasn't complaining. If I don't mind you making fun of Cullen a man whom I have a definite dislike for ,then I would have no right to object to this.

Ah.

I've come to feel that my anti-Cullen efforts are futile, at best. But the man is so relentlessly sleazy that I'm not about to give up. Maybe I'll convince a few of his skeptical readers to take another look at the evidence.

I realized some time ago that I'm not fighting Cullen, but the vast corporate media-infotainment complex that dominates our public discourse. For whatever reason, the major media outlets wanted this book to be successful. They wanted people to read it and accept its conclusions as the incontrovertible truth. And many if not most people who read Cullenbine do, indeed, seem satisfied to adopt Cullen's views as their own.

You might ask, "If you realize that the time and effort you devote to bashing Cullen is mostly wasted, then why do you persist in attacking him? Why not just accept the fact that Cullen has his legions of followers, and move on to a battle that you can actually win?"

Because I so badly want people to realize that much of what he says is pure, unadulterated bullshit. I wish I didn't care so much - I wish I could say, "Fuck it," and let people believe what they want to believe. But I can't. For five years I have yearned to see this smarmy self-promoting schmuck exposed as the pretentious hack that he really is.

Will I accomplish all that much in the end? Probably not. But I know that, and I accept that. My goal is to reach as many people as I can.

As I have said before, Eric and Dylan deserve neither sympathy, nor respect, nor admiration, nor anything other than contempt - given their actions, any excuse made for either one of them is wholly inadequate, and is probably an insult to all of the people whose lives they destroyed. (Some of us are inclined to give them more than they deserve.) But they do deserve to be remembered for who they really were. Their voices may or may not deserve to be "heard," but if the story of their crimes is to echo through the ages, then the tellers of the tale should make a reasonable effort to make sure their basic facts are correct.

A hundred years from now someone will read Dave Cullen's book and believe every word in it. There is nothing I can do about that. But I can try to make sure that, a hundred years hence, someone will read an account of the massacre that bears at least a passing resemblance to what actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Online
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101


Posts : 2815
Contribution Points : 153653
Forum Reputation : 2764
Join date : 2013-12-01
Location : South Florida

You know you're a real fangirl if... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you're a real fangirl if...   You know you're a real fangirl if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Some enterprising fangirl really should do an Eric and/or Dylan version of this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
Online
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 97716
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

You know you're a real fangirl if... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you're a real fangirl if...   You know you're a real fangirl if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:23 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
No, I don't personally. The desire to sleep with them isn't weird to me. They were attractive guys and many find  them intriguing. That leads to sexual attraction. I was only asking. I wasn't complaining. If I don't mind you making fun of Cullen a man whom I have a definite dislike for ,then I would have no right to object to this.

Ah.

I've come to feel that my anti-Cullen efforts are futile, at best. But the man is so relentlessly sleazy that I'm not about to give up. Maybe I'll convince a few of his skeptical readers to take another look at the evidence.

I realized some time ago that I'm not fighting Cullen, but the vast corporate media-infotainment complex that dominates our public discourse. For whatever reason, the major media outlets wanted this book to be successful. They wanted people to read it and accept its conclusions as the incontrovertible truth. And many if not most people who read Cullenbine do, indeed, seem satisfied to adopt Cullen's views as their own.

You might ask, "If you realize that the time and effort you devote to bashing Cullen is mostly wasted, then why do you persist in attacking him? Why not just accept the fact that Cullen has his legions of followers, and move on to a battle that you can actually win?"

Because I so badly want people to realize that much of what he says is pure, unadulterated bullshit. I wish I didn't care so much - I wish I could say, "Fuck it," and let people believe what they want to believe. But I can't. For five years I have yearned to see this smarmy self-promoting schmuck exposed as the pretentious hack that he really is.

Will I accomplish all that much in the end? Probably not. But I know that, and I accept that. My goal is to reach as many people as I can.

As I have said before, Eric and Dylan deserve neither sympathy, nor respect, nor admiration, nor anything other than contempt - given their actions, any excuse made for either one of them is wholly inadequate, and is probably an insult to all of the people whose lives they destroyed. (Some of us are inclined to give them more than they deserve.) But they do deserve to be remembered for who they really were. Their voices may or may not deserve to be "heard," but if the story of their crimes is to echo through the ages, then the tellers of the tale should make a reasonable effort to make sure their basic facts are correct.

A hundred years from now someone will read Dave Cullen's book and believe every word in it. There is nothing I can do about that. But I can try to make sure that, a hundred years hence, someone will read an account of the massacre that bears at least a passing resemblance to what actually happened.


I totally agree with any anti Cullen sentiment but I do disagree that E &D don't deserve any sympathy or respect .I feel they were just a couple of kids who didn't fully understand what they were doing the total impact of what they were inflicting. I don't know if its possible to truly understand something like that at that age. I know this is the minority view but I must put it out there as that is what I honestly believe.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 30703
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

You know you're a real fangirl if... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you're a real fangirl if...   You know you're a real fangirl if... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 6:11 am

Anyone who considers themself a "fangirl" of Eric and Dylan, you are seriously messed up.

42099_4EVA, anna444 and FrauSmiggles dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





You know you're a real fangirl if... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you're a real fangirl if...   You know you're a real fangirl if... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
You know you're a real fangirl if...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Supporter = fangirl?
» Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck
» Real?
» Real?
» Are these real?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: