Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rachel Scott bullied others?

Go down 
+10
Szabo
starrwilliams
Lunkhead McGrath
AlteRoad
shades
gutenfxckintag
em81
Juicy Jazzy
PaintItBlack
queenfarooq
14 posters
AuthorMessage

Rachel Scott bullied others? Empty
PostSubject: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:54 pm

I see people saying Rachel Scott (The person which has been displayed as the innocent angel EVERYWHERE) was in fact a bully who bullied everyone who did not believe in christianity and looked "different" like people who wore trenchcoats etc. for example.
It is also said that Dylan had a weapon that was specially made for someone called Rachel.

How much do we know about this being true?
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102387
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:29 pm

I've read a few accounts from people who claimed Rachel was a bully but they usually don't seem to be able to back up the claim with any form of hard evidence. One source that i do recall was that of a witness who claimed "Rachel Scott used to push her downstairs sometime earlier in their school life history." pg(6161) This point is not elaborated on and could very well mean this occurred when they were much younger. The witness never mentions any bullying. I've seen people in the past use this one incident as evidence to support their claim that Rachel was a bully.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96566
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:00 pm

She once engaged in bullyish behavior with her old clique of mean girl friends, yes. I don't know how often she did it and for how long but this was in one of the books her family put out. When she decided to really follow God and get very serious about living out her religion, they dumped her flat.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98544
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:43 am

She was a perfect example of how people change depending on who they hang around. It's been stated a few times here and there that she used to hang around a group of unsavory girls.

She was a bit of a bitch until she broke away from them (actually, she was defriended), supposedly after she started going full on Christian at Columbine.

That story of her pushing Abigail down the stairs, the stories of her being a bitch towards people, was what she used to be.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:38 pm

BaseTape2 wrote:

It is also said that Dylan had a weapon that was specially made for someone called Rachel.

I've never heard of this, id be interested to see where this came from though.
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101249
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:25 pm

I never heard that. But would he help her like he did once if he hate her so much? I don´t think so. And there´s another Rachel who Eric and Dylan didn´t like and talked about her in the basement tapes. The other Rachel was a girl in one of their classes.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:44 pm

em81 wrote:
And there´s another Rachel who Eric and Dylan didn´t like and talked about her in the basement tapes. The other Rachel was a girl in one of their classes.

This was one of my first thoughts also.
I wonder if a rumor started that Dylan had made a weapon specifically for someone named Rachel because of the Rachel (not Rachel Scott) who was mentioned on the leaked Basement Tape audio clip.
Back to top Go down
gutenfxckintag

Contribution Points : 92629
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:44 pm

That's Rachel goodwin.
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101249
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:16 pm

gutenfxckintag wrote:
That's Rachel goodwin.

you are right. i always wonder how rumors emerge. like the rumor that dylan was in love with rachel.
Back to top Go down
gutenfxckintag

Contribution Points : 92629
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:43 am

That rumor about Rachel being Dylan's secret admirer is so annoying. I saw a rumor on columbinewiki (I don't know if that sit still exists) that Patrick Ireland and Lauren Townsend dated tye year before and had broken up but danced at prom. Daf*q?
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Patrick Ireland was in love with a girl named Lauren at the time of the shooting but it was never specified that it was Lauren Townsend.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rachel Scott was *NOT* a bully!   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 8:04 pm

I don't believe for one minute that Rachel Scott was a bully at any point in her life, much less that she pushed another student/students down the stairs; if she was or if she did push students down the stairs, I'm sure that her ways changed at one point or another before her sudden death. Many people believe that Rachel's renewed faith was part of what led to her being the first person shot and killed by Eric Harris on the morning of the Columbine massacre (April 20, 1999), though, if anything, Ms. Scott may have tried to help spread the word of God to others so that they, too may be saved before their lives ended. Personally, based on what I heard on the news and read in newspapers in the weeks following the shooting, I wonder if Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, the boys who carried out the shooting, were the bullies themselves, as they had been making threats towards faculty, administrators, and other students, as well as devising a plan to carry out an all-out shooting and bombing of their school, which actually got Harris and Klebold expelled some 2-3 weeks before the shooting, and the shootings at Columbine that fateful day (April 20, 1999) were their final solution to wiping out Rachel Joy Scott as well as 11 other students (Cassie Bernall, Daniel Rohrbough, Isaiah Shoels, Kyle Velazquez, Steven Curnow, Matthew Kechter, Lauren Townsend, John Tomlin, Kelly Fleming, Daniel Mauser, and Corey Depooter), and finally, science teacher Dave Sanders, who helped get students out of the building before being shot himself, before Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold ultimately took their own lives. Furthermore, if, at any point, before even *thinking* about carrying out the threat of a shooting of this magnitude, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were, in fact, being bullied by *any* of these students (or by any other student), they should have exercised enough common sense to report any alleged bullying to faculty, school administration, or the school board, and from that point, proper action would have been taken against the student(s) responsible.

Last edited by ericebac33 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79736
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Nobody is perfect. At some point we may have acted superior or hostile to others. It doesn't change the fact she was killed mercilessly.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
AlteRoad

AlteRoad

Contribution Points : 64875
Forum Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 4:56 pm

It's an interesting aspect of survivor's guilt that people suddenly turn into the sweetest (at worst, troubled) figures when nobody could stand them while they were alive. You can see this equally applied to Dylan & Eric's apologists as it is to Rachel.

Not to mention, Columbine made a great story for the media and certain unethical Christian preachers. They even had the stand between good & evil, as satanic school shooters were confronted with a confident Christian cherub. Doesn't matter if it's true or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:02 pm

shades wrote:
Nobody is perfect. At some point we may have acted superior or hostile to others. It doesn't change the fact she was killed mercilessly.

I totally agree!
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76136
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 1:53 pm

"her clique of mean girlfriends" - This was recycled for the 2016 "I'm Not Ashamed" movie; one of her girfriends ("Maddy" in the movie) is a "social plastic person" who steals away a (non-Christian) theater kid that Rachel has a crush on; another girlfriend is depicted as being a late-90s Goth girl with dyed-white hair and black lipstick. She ends up basically leaving them behind; everyone cries for her and her car at the end of the movie after the Valeen Schnurr story was transplanted onto Rachel.

So yeah, I saw "I'm Not Ashamed" recently, without paying any money (it was from a library.) No, it's not very good, but I'm actually surprised that it's not as flat-out horrifically awful as it COULD have been. At the very least it DOESN'T present Rachel as being a total saint, although the "bad forces" trying to drag her away are the weakest things about the movie, Eric & Dylan included. Her relationship with her "big brother" (a poor guy named Nate that she meets with a Christian group and tries to save) ends up producing a lot of dumb moments in the movie as well. That said, since it at least portrays Rachel as struggling and not really "saintly," I can't quite flunk the movie as hard as most people seem to. It's the only Christian-studio film I've bothered to ever see (since I'm not counting "Passion of The Christ") and I probably won't see any more, but it's not as awful as I was expecting.

BTW, the movie contains a number of characters and bits that seem intended to thumb the nose at Columbine-obsessives a bit; I laughed at loud at ponytailed Dylan at the prom dancing with a sullen looking blonde girl who was staring off into the distance. Eric is seen spinning a gun (I think) around on a table similar to how we see him spinning whatever it was around in the video of him walking around Columbine. One kid gets into a mild argument with Rachel about religion; this kid is also seen hanging around with Eric & Dylan and I think he's supposed to represent Brooks Brown who talked about Rachel (positively) in his book (the character is named something else, but he has dark hair and smokes a lot.) Richard Castaldo has been renamed "Dave," and in the scene where he and Rachel are talking outside right before E&D shoot them, he is talking about a situation with his family and Rachel replies "There's no easy answers," which is the title of Brooks' book. Shout-out or verbal gaffe? Oh, and Rachel takes a nerdy Asian dude to prom instead of Nick Baumgart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 9:56 pm

I personally watched "I'm Not Ashamed" myself; in fact, I own a copy of it, and the first time I watched, I wondered what it was going to be like, and how the producers of the film portrayed Rachel Scott (played by Masey Mclain) and the other characters in the movie; the first time I watched, as the movie progressed, I thought "Okay, what the hell did I buy, and why did I buy it?", but during the last 30 minutes, my thoughts were totally different; starting with the scene where Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were about to carry out the massacre, first when they installed the propane tank underneath a cafeteria table, I was like "Oh, Shit!", knowing this wasn't going to be good; when the propane tank didn't explode, and the boys decided to carry out "Plan B", which was an all-out shooting, and I saw that Rachel was about to be the first target, my next thought was "Oh, My God, Rachel, you better turn around!", and, as you know, she gets shot. From that point, all I could do was cry, starting when Rachel's schoolmates gathered to put flowers on the top and hood of Rachel's car, along with their parting thoughts, the funeral, and the final scenes, when Rachel's mother (Beth Nimmo, played by Terri Minton) walked into Rachel and her sister's now-empty bedroom, put Rachel's backpack on Rachel's dresser, then notices a drawing on the wall of a handprint that Rachel had made when she was only eight years old, puts her hand in it, and sits there; accompanying this are the movie's ending lines by young Rachel Scott (Nola Fulk) and teenage Rachel Scott (the aforementioned Masey Mclain) with Rachel saying that one day, her hands would touch the lives of others around the world. After the movie was over, all I could say was "Wow!"; aside from that, however, I was 100% speechless, and I still had tears in my eyes, though nothing compared to the final scenes of the movie before the credits started to roll. Sad

Last edited by ericebac33 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

Contribution Points : 65699
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 11:40 am

ericebac33 wrote:
I don't believe for one minute that Rachel Scott was a bully at any point in her life; if she was, I'm sure that her ways changed at one point or another before her sudden death. Many people believe that her faith was part of what led to her being the first person shot and killed by Eric Harris on the morning of the Columbine massacre (April 20, 1999), though, if anything, Ms. Scott may have tried to help spread the word of God to others so that they, too may be saved before their lives ended. Personally, based on what I heard in the weeks following the shooting, I wonder if Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, the boys who carried out the shooting, were the bullies themselves, as they had been making threats towards faculty, administrators, and other students, as well as devising a plan to carry out an all-out shooting and bombing of their school, which actually got Harris and Klebold expelled some 2-3 weeks before the shooting, and the shootings at Columbine that fateful day (April 20, 1999) were their final solution to wiping out Rachel Joy Scott as well as 11 other students (Cassie Bernall, Daniel Rohrbough, Isaiah Shoels, Kyle Velazquez, Steven Curnow, Matthew Kechter, Lauren Townsend, John Tomlin, Kelly Fleming, Daniel Mauser, and Corey Depooter), and finally, science teacher Dave Sanders, who helped get students out of the building before being shot himself, before Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold ultimately took their own lives. If, at any point, before even thinking about carrying out the threat of this shooting Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were, in fact, being bullied by any of these students, they should have exercised enough common sense to report any alleged bullying to faculty, school administration, or the school board, and from that point, proper action would have been taken against the student(s) responsible.

I don't know where you get your information, but 99% of what you have said is NOT TRUE. The boys were not expelled. Bullying was part of the problem, and the school didn't give a damn. The jocks were the elite of the school and allowed to get away with anything. They were the ones who bullied Eric and Dylan. The administration did nothing about the bullying at all. Even if they had reported it, nothing would have been done.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 11:46 am

deeagle wrote:
ericebac33 wrote:
I don't believe for one minute that Rachel Scott was a bully at any point in her life; if she was, I'm sure that her ways changed at one point or another before her sudden death. Many people believe that her faith was part of what led to her being the first person shot and killed by Eric Harris on the morning of the Columbine massacre (April 20, 1999), though, if anything, Ms. Scott may have tried to help spread the word of God to others so that they, too may be saved before their lives ended. Personally, based on what I heard in the weeks following the shooting, I wonder if Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, the boys who carried out the shooting, were the bullies themselves, as they had been making threats towards faculty, administrators, and other students, as well as devising a plan to carry out an all-out shooting and bombing of their school, which actually got Harris and Klebold expelled some 2-3 weeks before the shooting, and the shootings at Columbine that fateful day (April 20, 1999) were their final solution to wiping out Rachel Joy Scott as well as 11 other students (Cassie Bernall, Daniel Rohrbough, Isaiah Shoels, Kyle Velazquez, Steven Curnow, Matthew Kechter, Lauren Townsend, John Tomlin, Kelly Fleming, Daniel Mauser, and Corey Depooter), and finally, science teacher Dave Sanders, who helped get students out of the building before being shot himself, before Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold ultimately took their own lives. If, at any point, before even thinking about carrying out the threat of this shooting Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were, in fact, being bullied by any of these students, they should have exercised enough common sense to report any alleged bullying to faculty, school administration, or the school board, and from that point, proper action would have been taken against the student(s) responsible.

I don't know where you get your information, but 99% of what you have said is NOT TRUE.  The boys were not expelled.  Bullying was part of the problem, and the school didn't give a damn.  The jocks were the elite of the school and allowed to get away with anything.  They were the ones who bullied Eric and Dylan.  The administration did nothing about the bullying at all.  Even if they had reported it, nothing would have been done.  
Also, they didn't know Rachel and did not target her.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 4:29 pm

>Also, they didn't know Rachel and did not target her.

Dyldo knew her from a theater class. I guess this doesn't mean she was or wasn't "targeted." It was Eric who shot her after all.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 1:25 am

"From that point, all I could do was cry, starting when Rachel's schoolmates gathered to put flowers on the top and hood of Rachel's car, along with their parting thoughts, the funeral, and the final scenes, when Rachel's mother (Beth Nimmo, played by Terri Minton) walked into Rachel and her sister's now-empty bedroom, put Rachel's backpack on Rachel's dresser, then notices a drawing on the wall of a handprint that Rachel had made when she was only eight years old, puts her hand in it, and sits there; accompanying this are the movie's ending lines by young Rachel Scott (Nola Fulk) and teenage Rachel Scott (the aforementioned Masey Mclain). After the movie was over, all I could say was "Wow!"; aside from that, however, I was 100% speechless, and I still had tears in my eyes, though nothing compared to the final scenes of the movie before the credits started to roll. Sad."

This is touching but not at all accurate.

Rachel did not share a room with her sister when she died.Her sister Dana had the room next door until she moved out a few days before the shooting.

The family kept Rachel's room the way she left it that final morning until one year later when her family decided that staying in the house with all its memories was hampering their progress and they sold the house and moved to another house in the community where her Mom and Stepfather still live today.
The family said they would keep all of Rachel's belongings forever but I don't know how they distributed them after they moved although her Dad has her backpack and last journal as he showed in the 13 families documentary.

The dresser with the hand drawing was not re-discovered until 3 or 4 years after the shooting .
The dresser had been given to an aunt and uncle in Ohio and as Rachel's sister Dana was visiting them over Christmas, they found the hand drawings when rearranging the furniture.

I know the movie is not supposed to be a strict documentary but I think its important to point out inaccuracies when possible.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 67688
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 6:37 am

>Also, they didn't know Rachel and did not target her. wrote:

I believe they mention her in the basement tapes.

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 4:30 pm

Szabo wrote:

I believe they mention her in the basement tapes.

No, not her, that's another Rachel.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72969
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 2:37 am

After a mass shooting happens, you'll inevitably hear about how the victims were all totally wonderful people who built houses for the homeless and gave up their kidneys for dying orphans no really. You never hear anyone say "Yeah that guy was kind of a dick". Someone could be a selfish prick their whole life, but if they don't die as a result of being a selfish prick, everybody has to pretend they were totally awesome people. I wonder how many shooting victims really were the great people they are made out to be?

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 3:57 am

STK wrote:
After a mass shooting happens, you'll inevitably hear about how the victims were all totally wonderful people who built houses for the homeless and gave up their kidneys for dying orphans no really. You never hear anyone say "Yeah that guy was kind of a dick". Someone could be a selfish prick their whole life, but if they don't die as a result of being a selfish prick, everybody has to pretend they were totally awesome people. I wonder how many shooting victims really were the great people they are made out to be?

I totally agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98544
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 4:53 am

STK wrote:
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 67688
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:56 am

I actually think 'I'm Not Ashamed' would've been better had it not been sold as "factual". I didn't find it  a bad movie and whether or not she said "You know I do" when confronted if she still belived in God, that was a very powerful scene.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:46 pm

Quote :

I get this, and you're at least part correct....but the point would be taken better if it had been, say, Rocky Hoffschneider who died that day, instead of some Christian girls, 14 year old nerd dudes, a black kid, a special needs kid, a 47 year old teacher, etc. etc. among other people that Eryan-race and Dyl-hole didn't really know as people and had no real reason at all to kill, let alone a GOOD reason.

The thing of it is: the Columbine victims are by far the most eulogized and well known of any pack of shooting victims in the last 20 years. I can only name a couple of the victims of Pulse, OKC, Newtown, etc. off the top of my head but come on most people here can probably name the Columbine victims in the order they were shot. And I'm not even knocking them for that!!

mflergen likes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 3:11 am

I wouldn't be surprised if she was a bully. So many lies have been made about her she could've been Satan's daughter and everyone would lie and say that she was an innocent little angel.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 8:00 pm

When Rachel was apart of a mean girls clique and before becoming a more faithful Christian, yeah she was. In the 11k it states that Abigail boles who was a friend of isiah, was pushed down the stairs by her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 8:27 pm

Rant/
I honestly feel bad for Rachel, Because her parents are a bunch of opportunistic Christian agenda pushing liars (who Rachel didn't even like according to Devon Adams who Rachel admitted this too) and no one will directly call them out because they lost their daughter and will let them cling to this false story they created to make themselves feel better about her death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:36 pm

Ikr! She sooo would've hated I'm Not Ashamed... I guess her parents just need to cling onto some farce of a story to weaken their guilt
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103044
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:32 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if she was a bully. So many lies have been made about her she could've been Satan's daughter and everyone would lie and say that she was an innocent little angel.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When you look at that picture, when her eyes and mouth get bigger, for a very brief moment she looks just like Anne Hathaway.

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:40 pm

I'm going to sound awful but in the movie was the kid with Down syndrome supposed to be Adam Kyler?

I never heard the Rachel being Dylan's secret admirer. I know he did sound for shows she was in but I've never heard of any meaningful interaction with them.

She could have been a mean girl at one point? I brought up the fact that Isaiah could have been an ass hole to E and D and others? We will never really find out because no one speaks ill of the dead.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Scott bullied others?   Rachel Scott bullied others? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachel Scott bullied others?
Page 1 of 1