Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

"Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this" Empty
PostSubject: "Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this"   "Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:35 am

So what do you think , who said it ? Eric or Dylan?

Dylan was laughing and he had time of his life during shooting in library , while Eric was pretty silent ..

"Reb , Ya ready ?" Seems like Dylan was the leader in the library

Back to top Go down
MysteryMan

Contribution Points : 90058
Forum Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: "Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this"   "Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:08 am

As far as I know Lisa Kreutz was the only one who claimed that one of them said those words. But if we speculate about this then for me it was Dylan. He always seemed to be checking on Eric and seeing what he was doing. Maybe it was for his own personal affirmation. Eric was more reserved.
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 94879
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: "Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this"   "Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:38 am

Is possible that one of them said so but only one person heard it right? and from the library the witnesses said things that only a couple of people heard and is something that they could heard wrong or misunderstood. We only can speculate then because it could happened but I dont know, this is one of those claims that I put on the list of "conversations from library that supposedly took place but could be a product of the whole chaotic situation"

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102187
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: "Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this"   "Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:08 pm

MysteryMan wrote:
As far as I know Lisa Kreutz was the only one who claimed that one of them said those words. But if we speculate about this then for me it was Dylan. He always seemed to be checking on Eric and seeing what he was doing. Maybe it was for his own personal affirmation. Eric was more reserved.

It was Lisa yes. Her statement is on pg(62) Regarding the comment she says:
Quote :
....she could hear two people coming into the Library. She remembers hearing one of the gunmen say to the other one, "Are you still with me?" and "We're still gonna do this, right?" After entering the Library the gunmen started yelling and moved to the west side of the Library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this"   "Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:28 am

It's definitely possible this was said; I remember that the library was most likely in a state of constant noise at that point, and either only one person heard it or only one person bothered to save it to their conscious memory. That said, I could see either of them saying this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this"   "Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Are you still with me? We're still gonna do this"
Page 1 of 1