Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Images of Martin Bryant.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit

Contribution Points : 8411
Forum Reputation : 25

Images of Martin Bryant. Empty
PostSubject: Images of Martin Bryant.   Images of Martin Bryant. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 9:46 pm

Not sure if these have been posted here before but if they are already on a thread then please feel free to link me to that thread and I shall post them there. Apologies for reposts too!

Who is Martin Bryant?

He is an Australian man who is known for the committing The Port Arthur Massacre in 1996.

His parents are Maurice and Carleen Bryant.

He lived in new town, a suburb of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia prior to his arrest for the port Arthur massacre.

A forensic psychiatrist (not a TIKTOK psychiatrist with a fake PhD.) Found Bryant to be borderline mentally disabled with an I.Q. of 66. Equivalent to an 11-year-old.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Screenshots provided to show proof of google drive folder.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14474
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Images of Martin Bryant.   Images of Martin Bryant. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 1:54 am

SprinkleKit wrote:
Not sure if these have been posted here before but if they are already on a thread then please feel free to link me to that thread and I shall post them there. Apologies for reposts too!

Who is Martin Bryant?

He is an Australian man who is known for the committing The Port Arthur Massacre in 1996.

He lived in new town, a suburb of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia prior to his arrest for the port Arthur massacre.

A forensic psychiatrist (not a TIKTOK psychiatrist with a fake PhD.) Found Bryant to be borderline mentally disabled with an I.Q. of 66. Equivalent to an 11-year-old.

I love Martin. He is one of the best mass shooters.

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit

Contribution Points : 8411
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Images of Martin Bryant.   Images of Martin Bryant. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 2:19 am

TheGoodChief wrote:
SprinkleKit wrote:

Who is Martin Bryant?

its really hard to find anyone to discuss him with. i enjoy going down the rabbit hole on conspiracies on this case. if it interests you - there was a shooting in Wieambilla. it;s not too far from where my aunt lives. the suspects practically worshipped martin bryant like he was a martyr. very interesting to look into

war criminal and TheGoodChief like this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14474
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Images of Martin Bryant.   Images of Martin Bryant. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 8:14 am

SprinkleKit wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
SprinkleKit wrote:

Who is Martin Bryant?

its really hard to find anyone to discuss him with. i enjoy going down the rabbit hole on conspiracies on this case. if it interests you - there was a shooting in Wieambilla. it;s not too far from where my aunt lives. the suspects practically worshipped martin bryant like he was a martyr. very interesting to look into
Will look into it. I do agree that Bryant is barely talked about. It's very unfortunate since he is one of my favorite shooters

ParanoidAndroid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Images of Martin Bryant.   Images of Martin Bryant. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Images of Martin Bryant.
Page 1 of 1