Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has anyone written to a perpetrator?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
martyrdolls

martyrdolls

Contribution Points : 2158
Forum Reputation : 0

Has anyone written to a perpetrator? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone written to a perpetrator?   Has anyone written to a perpetrator? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 6:04 am

I'm curious

Bookish

Contribution Points : 21875
Forum Reputation : 195

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone written to a perpetrator?   Has anyone written to a perpetrator? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 12:05 pm

Thought about it but decided it probably isn’t morally the best thing to do as well as considering my safety too, I don’t want anyone coming to my house or something. I write a lot of pen pal letters so I could do it easily. What would I say? And could you believe a word that comes out of any of their mouths? If I ever thought of something specific I’d consider it but not as a flex or anything. These people are famous for the wrong reasons. I’d be better off writing to one of the many artists I love and admire with positive things. Something else I haven’t done.
Back to top Go down
martyrdolls

martyrdolls

Contribution Points : 2158
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone written to a perpetrator?   Has anyone written to a perpetrator? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 2:04 pm

Bookish wrote:
Thought about it but decided it probably isn’t morally the best thing to do as well as considering my safety too, I don’t want anyone coming to my house or something. I write a lot of pen pal letters so I could do it easily. What would I say?  And could you believe a word that comes out of any of their mouths? If I ever thought of something specific I’d consider it but not as a flex or anything. These people are famous for the wrong reasons. I’d be better off writing to one of the many artists I love and admire with positive things. Something else I haven’t done.
yeah, that's kinda why i haven't sent anything either. don't really want my address and name exposed to anyone. but I am also sososo curious to ask how some are doing since there is no information on it. and some other questions like if anyone actually writes to them. probably won't ever write though as its just a bit weird.

Bookish

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone written to a perpetrator?   Has anyone written to a perpetrator? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 2:11 pm

I’m interested if anyone else has too but it looks like me and you at least will hold out with our stamps and envelopes for now!
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24306
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone written to a perpetrator?   Has anyone written to a perpetrator? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 11:59 pm

same. thought about it but living with a family and attending community college isn't the best time to write. maybe if i pursue psychology and stuff it'd be interesting to do when i live on my own. i'd write to NC from Florida to see his insanity on paper. I feel a little bad for Cruz but I feel twice as bad for his victims. glad he got some kinda justice despite his trial being a shit show

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone written to a perpetrator?   Has anyone written to a perpetrator? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 5:42 am

If anyone has a PO Box I think that would be the way to go. Never give anyone your home address that’s in prison, safeguarding 101.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone written to a perpetrator?   Has anyone written to a perpetrator? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone written to a perpetrator?
Page 1 of 1