Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memorial Cross For A Mass Killer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24306
Forum Reputation : 125

Memorial Cross For A Mass Killer Empty
PostSubject: Memorial Cross For A Mass Killer   Memorial Cross For A Mass Killer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 9:51 pm

When you look back to when Columbine happened the two killers Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold had memorial crosses made by a guy from Aurora IL I believe. I personally think its a stupid thing to put a memorial cross for a deceased perpetrator of a mass murder next to memorial crosses of their murdered victims because it will cause outrage and it makes sense logically that these killers weren't victims of their crime despite committing suicide or suicide by cop and shouldn't be with their victims. My main question is why did killers get crosses in the first place? Why did they stop doing it and when did they stop doing it to be specific? I remember the NIU shooter having a memorial cross but a bunch of college hooligans burned it down from a book about the shooting. Feel free to write down any other examples of these monsters getting memorial crosses.
Back to top Go down

Memorial Cross For A Mass Killer
Page 1 of 1