Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value

Go down 
+2
glockxavier
Max2024
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Max2024

Max2024

Contribution Points : 7602
Forum Reputation : 57

A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value Empty
PostSubject: A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value   A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2024 11:59 pm

Back to top Go down
glockxavier

glockxavier

Contribution Points : 5961
Forum Reputation : 152

A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value Empty
PostSubject: Re: A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value   A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 9:09 am

How did you get banned in 9 hours.

FairyBarf and Knavesswiggle like this post

Back to top Go down
RickMaster

RickMaster

Contribution Points : 15198
Forum Reputation : 148

PostSubject: Re: A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value   A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 9:18 am

He got banned ?

For what ?

-Roddy "The Rod" Piper, "They Live" (1988)
Back to top Go down
FairyBarf

FairyBarf

Contribution Points : 6313
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value   A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 10:27 am

glockxavier wrote:
How did you get banned in 9 hours.
Lmao that’s a new record
Back to top Go down
Max2024

Max2024

Contribution Points : 7602
Forum Reputation : 57

PostSubject: Re: A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value   A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 6:02 pm

Someone here must have reported the video immediately, I dont know why, it was on private (only visible with the link) and just 10 minutes of Adam talking. The reason they stated was banned for threats of violence or terrorism, I dont even know what to say its absurd

tellecat and Knavesswiggle like this post

Back to top Go down
Qwerteroruiop

Qwerteroruiop

Contribution Points : 39144
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value   A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2024 3:23 pm

use bitchute or odysee or smth

SuperspooksteR, glockxavier and Knavesswiggle like this post

Back to top Go down
CaneBread

CaneBread

Contribution Points : 5172
Forum Reputation : 0
Location : Planet Earth, however I was once an alien that descended down from Planet X

PostSubject: Re: A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value   A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 1:27 pm

Qwerteroruiop wrote:
use bitchute or odysee or smth

or rumble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value   A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A compilation of Adam explaining why he hates culture and especially value
Page 1 of 1