Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine Related Dreams

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 45176
Forum Reputation : 175

Columbine Related Dreams - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] well... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joebox97
Top Contributor
joebox97

Contribution Points : 24775
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 8:17 am

I had a few dreams about Eric & Dylan since I started studying columbine.

Last night they visited me once again, I was shopping in a hardware store, and I'm not sure but I think both of them worked there and I ran into them when I reached the item I was looking for. I mostly remember talking with dylan, he was very friendly and helpful, it seemed like we all knew each other. I asked him questions about his hat (the boston redsocks/avalanche hat) he answered a few of my questions.

That's all I really remember. I sometimes wonder if you dream about dead people if that is a form of their spirit communicating with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 45176
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 12:47 pm

Update the dream I had me talking to Eric in the cafeteria it's kinda embarrassing but I felt a kiss on my shoulder after that dream was he trying to say thank you? idk...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChipWallis

ChipWallis

Contribution Points : 7108
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 1:15 pm

I had a short dream about the boys. I was in my old high school sat on the assembly hall floor in a circle with a group of friends I didn't recognise apart from two, Eric and Dylan. I was sat next to Dylan and Eric was opposite me and I looked up at Eric and smiled at him and he returned a smile back. I then crawl over to him, lay down and rest my head on a red cap that was on his lap/knee. Dylan is sat with his knees to his chest and he just randomly grabs my legs and throws them over his legs causing my feet to dangle quite close to his face. I say something like "aaah just like the good old days!" and he then proceeds to smell my feet (I'm wearing socks but no shoes) to which he yells "EEEWWW" and we both start hysterically laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Columbine Related Dreams
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7