Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

" I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"

Go down 
+5
Lizpuff
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
joebox97
lol
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lol

Contribution Points : 102022
Forum Reputation : 325

" I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Empty
PostSubject: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:52 pm

At the end of Radioactive Clothing Dylan and Eric go on a cigarette break.

We see Eric failing miserably trying to light his cigarette. You can easily see Dylan trying not to laugh as he shakes quickly. A demonstration by Mr. Eric Harris on how to not light your cigarette

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eric didnt you bitch about in your "You know what I hate?" On how some people are too stupid to use a lighter? ;)

I wonder how sensitive Eric was that his best friend teased him. We all know how sensitive Eric was.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:37 am

I've noticed he has a bit of trouble lighting that when watching it previously, bit of a cringe moment. I had never noticed Dylan trying not to laugh though...that's funny the music makes it even worse lol
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:00 pm

I really want to know Eric's reaction to after Dylan said that. It cut off at the best part. I really thought Eric was so overly sensitive about everything

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 2:48 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 68325
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 9:22 am

Dylan crossing his arms makes me laugh too, like he has knows he has to wait awhile haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 9:30 am

Going to go off on a limb and say Eric was not a smoker....

Eric tended to rant and hate things about himself.

Almost like Reb and Eric were two different people. Dylan’s nickname was vodka and it was just a nickname (even Devon called him that on his birthday card) Eric was Reb

I like it because it’s the few times you see their genuine friendship and it’s kind of... sweet? I don’t know how to explain it. It was toxic and lethal but I think they did really have fun together as normal teenagers.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63089
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 9:59 am

Eric did write in his Journal that he lies a lot and one of the examples where that he quit smoking so I'm sure he did smoke sometimes, however I feel probably just to look good in front of others...

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 10:06 am

munchkinphone wrote:
I feel probably just to look good in front of others...

I think this was what it was. I don't think Eric really liked smoking but I think it made him feel he looked cool and that he looked tough

joebox97

joebox97

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 10:25 am

Lizpuff wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
I feel probably just to look good in front of others...

I think this was what it was.  I don't think Eric really liked smoking but I think it made him feel he looked cool and that he looked tough

My thoughts as well, and I don't think either were big pot heads either
Back to top Go down
Tesla101

Tesla101

Contribution Points : 47154
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 6:28 am

Wasn't smokers on Eric's things I hate list too? Saying they wouldn't be able to breathe later in life?
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 1:54 am

Tesla101 wrote:
Wasn't smokers on Eric's things I hate list too? Saying they wouldn't be able to breathe later in life?
That kid was a walking hypocrite.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Antarath

Antarath

Contribution Points : 47410
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 8:44 am

Tesla101 wrote:

Yeah. Racism as well, yet writes in his journal in october 98; "And I am one racist mother fucker too, fuck the niggers and spics and chinks, unless they are cool, but sometimes they are so fucking retarded they deserve to be ripped on."

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 10:05 am

Antarath wrote:
Tesla101 wrote:

Yeah. Racism as well, yet writes in his journal in october 98; "And I am one racist mother fucker too, fuck the niggers and spics and chinks, unless they are cool, but sometimes they are so fucking retarded they deserve to be ripped on."

That's a testimony to how much he hated himself too..
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75386
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 5:13 am

Teenage boys are mostly incredibly fucking stupid and don't really stop to think when their big shot opinions and pronouncements contradict each other. They are mostly concerned with flexing muscles and looking brash
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 63587
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 1:45 am

Antarath wrote:
Tesla101 wrote:

Also part of him was a patriot because he was in a military family, he wrote about America's enemies in the middle east and talking about retribution if they messed with us. And then he talks about committing domestic terrorism on his on soil. It's like he really was two people.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:22 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:
Antarath wrote:
Tesla101 wrote:

Also part of him was a patriot because he was in a military family, he wrote about America's enemies in the  middle east and talking about retribution if they messed with us. And then he talks about committing domestic terrorism on his on soil. It's like he really was two people.

Well he kinda was, Reb & Eric, I think we all have more than one self in us all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"   " I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

" I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting that cigarette"
Page 1 of 1