Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap

Go down 
+6
WendlaBergman
boringguy
Sabratha
PaintItBlack
Jenn
lol
10 posters
AuthorMessage
lol

Contribution Points : 102047
Forum Reputation : 325

Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Empty
PostSubject: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 8:12 am

A Dylan reincarnation I swear. The resemblance is scary.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118045
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 8:32 am

Yea, someone posted a picture of him along with the Robyn for the movie in the other thread about the movie. A few of the actors could pass as the real people but what the heck is up with Rachel's prom date in the movie? They were totally off with that one.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95841
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:33 pm

The movie prom also looks nothing like the real prom. They say they have put forth a good effort for accuracy so I don't know why they didn't try to create the real prom.
Maybe they felt it wasn't important enough to do so in the course of the story.

Jenn wrote:
Yea, someone posted a picture of him along with the Robyn for the movie in the other thread about the movie. A few of the actors could pass as the real people but what the heck is up with Rachel's prom date in the movie? They were totally off with that one.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96860
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 5:14 am

You have any photos or links?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102047
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That 1st and 2nd photo really reminded me of Dylan. Especially how he posed when he had the trenchcoat. Completely identical. Scary.

All he's missing is Dylan's honker nose
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 81960
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:47 am

Sabratha wrote:
You have any photos or links?

Here is the movie's instagram [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96860
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 4:42 am

Yeah dylan had a pretty rare face type and they guy they picked isn't all that bad seeing how hard to find someone like it.

Not a big fan of their Eric. Eric didn't relaly have that rare of a facial type and I'm surprised they didn't find anyone more similar. The guy they picked also looks much older than Eric was. This actor (David Errigo) has this long, blocky atlantid face which isn't relaly like Eric.

A bit of the same for Rachel - the actress looks much older than Rachel and not all that similar (better than the Eric actor, but still).

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 89274
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:05 am

I've always thought Dylan looked like a far more handsome Lucky from King of the Hill. Give this actor a bigger nose and sky-blue eyes and that's Dyl!
Back to top Go down
kamm1997

Contribution Points : 48950
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 11:07 am

I’ve seen the movie and the resemblance for Dylan is so uncanny that it was perfect for the movie. I also do wish they had more of a resemblance of Eric than the actor we see in the movie.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 58665
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 11:57 am

My sister was really mad that everything looked so different than Columbine in 98-99. The style of clothes was off more often than not, no one looked like that goth girl, the prom scene was atrocious, she said almost every girl dressed in some variation of look pastel shiny dresses with spaghetti straps and updos. Rachel didn't she had the long black dress shed worn to homecoming and some family things and short red hair which everyone made fun of including and especially her family, it was very uncommon by 98-99, the style wasn't like the early and even mid 90s. But she said also in a way it made it easier since the movie was so off on Rachel things looking different made it easier to not be as upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Is it really that hard for you guys to just post the pictures in this thread? Come on...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't think he looks that much like Dylan. His nose isn't large enough. His hair is a bit too long, slightly darker and not as wavy as Dylan's, the actor doesn't seem quite as tall and skinny and they couldn't even get the Boston Red Sox logo on the cap!

I haven't seen the movie so I can't comment on his acting. This thread got me curious so I did an image search.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91217
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 1:40 pm

I think the best E&D actors were the ones in Zero Hour.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
properground

Contribution Points : 57424
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 2:33 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

I gotta disagree. The guy who played Eric was great, but the guy who played Dylan looked too small and mean. Dylan always seemed kind of goofy. But I suppose they were trying to portray their brutality in the shooting; not who they were outwardly before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 3:50 pm

NorThWest wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I gotta disagree. The guy who played Eric was great, but the guy who played Dylan looked too small and mean. Dylan always seemed kind of goofy. But I suppose they were trying to portray their brutality in the shooting; not who they were outwardly before.

I agree with you. If we took the Eric from Zero Hour and the Dylan from the Rachael Scott movie, then we'd really have something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap   Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saw the Dylan actor in the Rachel Scott movie, holy crap
Page 1 of 1