Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A possible third shooter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
afrrs

afrrs

Contribution Points : 79958
Forum Reputation : 0

A possible third shooter  Empty
PostSubject: A possible third shooter    A possible third shooter  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 1:56 am

I remember reading in the dave cullen that eric or dylan or both aproach someone in the days before the shooting to know if the subject wanted to participate . Is this true ? If so who was it ? It was veik ?
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98344
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: A possible third shooter    A possible third shooter  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 2:06 am

Chris Morris, I think. Eric wanted him to either help make napalm or help store it at his house, if I remember correctly?
Back to top Go down
afrrs

afrrs

Contribution Points : 79958
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A possible third shooter    A possible third shooter  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 2:11 am

Hmmm . I dont think so , i think it was someone else . My guess is veik , because of the message of the day and to me it seems eric and veik were similar in many ways .
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98344
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: A possible third shooter    A possible third shooter  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:04 am

It was definitely Chris Morris that was implicated in Cullen's book. Eric Harris tried to entice him to join NBK but it never eventuated. Apparently Harris tried to get Morris on side under the guise of making napalm or the possibility of storing it on his property, and Morris told him to cut it out. And as for Eric Veik, he wouldn't have had a clue about Columbine. Just look at the way Veik behaved after Columbine with the anger and the threats. He was acting as though he was pissed off that Eric and Dylan didn't invite him to join NBK.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97390
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: A possible third shooter    A possible third shooter  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:41 am

Morris was asked about info on making napalm, but declined to provide it to Eric. But iirc that was early 1999 or so, not just before the shooting.

I doubt it was anything more than Eric asking about napalm-making-anarchist-cookbook style tips. I certainly find it hard to believe Morris knew about the planned shooting/bombing. Eric was known for setting off fireworks and bombs for fun.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A possible third shooter    A possible third shooter  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A possible third shooter
Page 1 of 1