Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Books on Columbine

Go down 
+15
spinvault
Amarantha
sororityalpha
afrrs
Lizpuff
Draw_It_White
WhereHateRunsRed
Gonz
browneyes11
Wideawake
Lifetime
BurnIt
queenfarooq
tragedy79
Jenn
19 posters
AuthorMessage

Books on Columbine  Empty
PostSubject: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:30 am

What Columbine based books have you read? Tell us about them.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 121131
Forum Reputation : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:45 am

Trash called 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen. How about you?

Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 104295
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:50 am

1. We are, but we aren't Psycho by Tim Krabbe(actually wij zijn, maar wij zijn niet geschift in Dutch) This is most def my favorite Columbine book but hasn't been translated to English(yet).
He has some interesting theory's, and you can tell a lot of them were directly related to the old board.(the writer was a member)

2. No easy answers bij Rob Merrit and Brooks Brown. Really loved the inside information!!

3. Columbine, a true crime story by Jeff Kass. Overall a pretty good book about Columbine. I think he was a bit harsh towards the Klebolds, about not releasing information

4. Walking in Daniel's shoes by Tom Mauser. A really well written and moving story written from the perspective of a grieving parent.

5.Columbine by Dave Cullen. Pretty well written for an overall fictional book:)

Contribution Points : 104662
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Same as tragedy79 aside from Tim Krabbes book. I know it's not officially a Columbine book but i just borrowed Far From the Tree by Andrew Solomon which has the recent interview with the Klebolds in it. I plan on reading it this evening, shouldn't take too long and i'll post my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
tragedy79

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:01 am

queenfarooq wrote:
Same as tragedy79 aside from Tim Krabbes book. I know it's not officially a Columbine book but i just borrowed Far From the Tree by Andrew Solomon which has the recent interview with the Klebolds in it. I plan on reading it this evening, shouldn't take too long and i'll post my thoughts.

Hey welcome back queenfarooq!

Far from the tree is the next book, I wat to buy(I am a bit short on cash right now). It's to bad that it's only a few pages about The Klebolds Sad I wish Tim Krabbes book was translated in english. We could have some valid discussion about it on the board.

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Far from the Tree is a little expensive to buy just for one chapter I agree, i was lucky enough to find someone at work who had the book so they have lent it to me for a week Very Happy
There were a few bits and pieces mentioned by the Klebolds that i had wondered about over time. All in all it's rather sad to read.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 121131
Forum Reputation : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:09 pm

The only book I've read is Cullen's and I can't believe I actually read the whole thing. I wanna read Brook's book, is it any good?

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:23 pm

I like Brooks book i'd definitely recommend reading it, i found it quite an easy read and it was great to hear from someone who actually attended Columbine at the time and knew E & D. The book is also available on amazon at a reasonable price too which is always a plus.

I've got Cullens book but still not read all of it, i know it's full of inaccuracies but i'd still like to read what he has to say as it's just a different perspective, i just find myself rolling my eyes at some of the things he says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:34 am

Jenn wrote:
The only book I've read is Cullen's and I can't believe I actually read the whole thing. I wanna read Brook's book, is it any good?
I've heard it's terrible. Is that true?
Back to top Go down
tragedy79

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:40 am

Ivan wrote:
Jenn wrote:
I've heard it's terrible. Is that true?

Well, it's not bad written, but it's full of false facts and assumptions. On top of it all, he makes the innocent, less informed reader belief that all of his assumptions are actually fact..I think every Columbine researcher should read the book, but take it not to seriously.

Contribution Points : 103967

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Cullen's trash and Brooks Brown's No Easy Answers. I have read Far From the Tree and cried. If there is a woman who has lived more miserable years than Sue Klebold, I have no idea who she would be.
Maybe Kathy Harris.
I wanted to get Kass' book but to my astonishment and complete dismay, the largest book seller in Canada carries NO books about Columbine except Cullen's. I have ordered Kass' book from Amazon.com (which is where I got NEA) and am waiting on it. But I think it's a disgrace that Canadians have to buy from outside of the country to get any kind of an accurate picture. No wonder so many people are ill informed.

Contribution Points : 104428

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Columbine by Dave Cullen 4/5. Hate me all you want and yes, I know there are fallacies. As far as I'm concerned the book was well written and contained more of the information that I wanted to read about. I've always wanted to know what it was like to actually be there at Columbine on April 20th, and Cullen comes closer to describing the atmosphere that day in Littleton, Colorado than anyone else. That's what I like so much about it. It would honestly give it a perfect score if not for inaccuracies.

Columbine: A True Crime Story 2.5/5. It started off well with the information about the Klebolds and where they came from. I live about 20 minutes from the Yassenoff Community Center and knowing the connection it has with Columbine is crazy. Other than that he lost me pretty quickly when he started talking about the lawyers in the case and I thought it to be odd that he only included a part about the Shoels' as far as victims go.

Why Kids Kill: Inside the Minds by Peter Langman 5/5. I know this book isn't solely about Columbine but, it came out close to the 10th anniversary so I'm including it. As far as books about the psychology of school shooters, no book does a better job of explaining the psyches of the kids who walk into their school and attempt to gun down as many of the peers as possible. Peter Langman does a great job of tearing apart the information that's left behind by the shooters and explaining it bit by bit all while making it easy to understand. He is able to put everything back together and ends up revealing a picture that these kids are deeply psychologically disturbed and that the things we believe to cause these rampage shootings are mostly incorrect.

I like to call these books the big 3 because they all came out around the 10th anniversary of Columbine. I've read a few others and I'll get to those later.

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 104076

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:25 pm

I'm about 75% of the way through "Comprehending Columbine" (Ralph Larkin). It's a bit dry and wordy, but it has some good insight into the climate of the area at the time and some generally interesting information.

Just read "Spree Killers: On the Rampage" (Bill Wallace), which has a chapter about Columbine. The book overall is very simplistic and not particularly accurate, but the basic facts are correct.
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 86919

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:49 pm

tragedy79 wrote:
We are, but we aren't Psycho by Tim Krabbe(actually wij zijn, maar wij zijn niet geschift in Dutch) This is most def my favorite Columbine book but hasn't been translated to English(yet).
He has some interesting theory's, and you can tell a lot of them were directly related to the old board.(the writer was a member)

Does anyone know where I could find a translation. Or even a copy I could translate. I'm dying to read this.
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 87265
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Grant Whitus, one of the 2 officers that moved Dave Sanders from the science classroom to the storage room while he was still alive, is publishing a book titled "Bullet Riddled: The First S.W.A.T. Officer Inside Columbine...and Beyond". The publication date is September 1…

Quote :
Grant Whitus joined the Colorado S.W.A.T in 1992. His seventeen year career was one of constant headlines. Among leading countless drug raids and hostage situations, he was on the front lines of the Columbine Massacre, The Platte County Tragedy, the Albert Petrosky shooting, and the Granby tank rampage. Speaking for the first time, Whitus gives the unvarnished truth of those, and many other, major S.W.A.T operations. Now retired, he opens up about his time behind the shield. Bullet Riddled is the full unabridged disclosure of what happened during his storied career; including the brutal morning of the Columbine Massacre. More than just a retelling, Bullet-Riddled is an in-depth look at the day-to-day of S.W.A.T and focuses on the men and women who inherit so much pain to keep us safe. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the aftermath of the Columbine tragedy. The following days saw major changes within S.W.A.T. Men cracked, leaders folded and the entire country demanded changes. But these changes, like all reforms, met with stiff resistance from the old guard. Friendships turned into rivals and the infrastructure of S.W.A.T began to unravel. As resignations piled up, Grant rebuilt the entire team from hand-selected recruits. He finally had his elite team, one that would face new demons and disorders.
Back to top Go down
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 84104

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:54 am

That sounds interesting Gonz
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 87265
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 7:16 am

The Grant Whitus book is out but I cannot find it on Tumblr or anything for free Sad so if someone finds it and wanna share, let me know!

There is a sample on Amazon and Google Books, I read it and found at least one myth already (the "one, two, three" before E&D suicide), but I still want to read the whole thing since he was really in there that day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One of the National Enquirer suicide pics is on the book, I wasn't expecting that :S

And here you have a couple of interviews he did regarding the publication. For WGN Radio and 5280 Magazine.

Quote :
It’s been 17 years since the Columbine shooting. Why write this book now?

I wanted to write one then, but the bosses at the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office said, “Don’t do it…. If you say anything bad about the department, you could be up for scrutiny or get suspended.”
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 100293
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 8:34 am

I've ordered mine but it's not coming til the end of October for some reason! Maybe it's out later over here?

As always, if anyone wants it when I've read it I will send it out to them.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 98449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 9:16 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
I've ordered mine but it's not coming til the end of October for some reason! Maybe it's out later over here?

I doubt you would want to ship to the US JKJKJKJK

I am planning on getting it and when I do I will try to scan it to PDF to share
Back to top Go down
afrrs

afrrs

Contribution Points : 82433

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 10:56 pm

i have dave cullen book and brooks brown book both in pdf , i would happly share it . Just send me a pm if you want them . I found them free online .
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 126349
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:06 am

I have the audiobook of Bullet Riddled by Grant Whitus ...

if you want, private message me for the link
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 100293
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 4:47 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

I doubt you would want to ship to the US JKJKJKJK

I am planning on getting it and when I do I will try to scan it to PDF to share

I can do if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Amarantha

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 74747
Forum Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 6:14 am

"A Mother's Reckoning" by Sue Klebold (in both English & Italian); No Easy Answers; and I will start Comprehending Columbine as soon as I can.

spinvault

Contribution Points : 75603

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 1:34 pm

I got the free sample of Bullet Riddled by Grant Whitus for my Amazon Kindle. I was surprised to read that he thought Eric and Dylan had only been dead a short time due to the color and composition of the blood and that a girl I assume to be Lisa asked him to help her but he told her he couldn't stop as he was the first one in the library and was looking for the shooters.He could hear another SWAT member counting the dead bodies in the library.It was interesting. Was really surprised to see one of the pics of Eric and Dylan dead in the library included in the sample.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 82061
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 1:51 pm

spinvault wrote:
I got the free sample of Bullet Riddled by Grant Whitus for my Amazon Kindle. I was surprised to read that he thought Eric and Dylan had only been dead a short time due to the color and composition of the blood and that a girl I assume to be Lisa asked him to help her but he told her he couldn't stop as he was the first one in the library and was looking for the shooters.He could hear another SWAT member counting the dead bodies in the library.It was interesting. Was really surprised to see one of the pics of Eric and Dylan dead in the library included in the sample.

Wait wait wait whuuttttttt?

shades

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 1:54 pm

Which National Enquiry suicide pic is in Grant's book. the one with the other angle?

shades

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Grant's radio interview was pretty cool. He said something right, "Bigger shootings have happened. So, Columbine was the first time that these cowards realise that they're gonna get recognition for doing this, statistically it's a suicide mission anyway so they want their name to live forever. The bigger the shooting, the longer their name will live and it's sick actually."

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 126349
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:11 pm

There is a preview of the book here (also shows some pictures):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 74156

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:20 pm

Wonderful! I am reading the available parts here and am fascinated.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:23 pm

Gosh Grant, hahahah. No ill will on him I mean I'm sure he has done good work but reading his book is more like reading an aol conversation between two teenagers Suspect

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 74156

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:34 pm

shades wrote:
Gosh Grant, hahahah. No ill will on him I mean I'm sure he has done good work but reading his book is more like reading an aol conversation between two teenagers Suspect

Ehhehhe, I am supposedly not the only one who is reading at the moment tongue
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Quite a redundant question but since we're on the topic of SWAT team we don't know who's the one who moved Dylan from the actual position he was found right? Was it Grant? Grant did you move Dylan?

spinvault

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 6:00 pm

shades wrote:
Quite a redundant question but since we're on the topic of SWAT team we don't know who's the one who moved Dylan from the actual position he was found right? Was it Grant? Grant did you move Dylan?
I wish he would have written the exact position he found Eric and Dylan.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 6:19 pm

spinvault wrote:
I know. So far there're many flaws and missing info in his book. I have more questions as I go along the way instead of feeling covered.

spinvault

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 9:19 pm

shades wrote:
spinvault wrote:
I know. So far there're many flaws and missing info in his book. I have more questions as I go along the way instead of feeling covered.
I was hopeful that the book would be more informative, but I am getting more questions than answers so far.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 5:44 am

I feel like I'm just reading grant's anger and attempt at suspense rather than much needed information that would make his book valid.

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 100819
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 10:26 am

Interesting to read that they only sent one medic up with no kit to help Dave Sanders, and then told SWAT without even checking his pulse that he was dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 7:40 pm

My favorite book on columbine is No Easy Answers because it's very well written and a fascinating book.

The book just felt real and personal which is what I like, I like hearing from the perspective of someone who knew them as well as know others affected by what they did.

I tried getting into Columbine by Dave Cullen, but it just felt too fictional and not real when reading it, I understand wanting to describe things in detail, but Dave just went on and on about shit for too long.

I heard that Dave's book has a ton of misinformation and sheer ignorance all over the book which isn't good for people new to columbine research.

I also laughed at parts primarely chapter 7 since it talked about the begining of eric and brooks falling out and some of the shit eric does as well as his reactions are golden.

It was so fuckin funny, i wished he would've recorded it since it was so priceless, i would've loved to see eric pissed off over something trivial as a backpack.

Anyways, I highly recommend you check it out, it's really fuckin good.

One book i loved alot that talks quite alot about columbine, as well as other school shootings is Why kids kill, it is a good book to read if you're interested in mental health, as well as school shootings.

I never thought about the things Peter says about Eric and Dylan, i never thought about the majority of things he hated were a block of his progress, i never knew eric had surgery and had a metal plate in his chest.

It was just facinating.

Reading it was just as enjoyable and fascinating as the serial killer files because both go into a ton of detail about these people.

I think you all should check it out, it's an amazing.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 8:35 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Interesting to read that they only sent one medic up with no kit to help Dave Sanders, and then told SWAT without even checking his pulse that he was dead.

This was the only thing that I have learned so far from Grant's book. One medic alone in scrubs with no gear to protect him and no medical kit. What the heck did they expect that guy to do?
Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 11:29 am

I just read the free sample of Walking in Daniel's Shoes by Tom Mauser. I can't imagine the emotion,anxiety and heartbreak the families of the victims experienced. And JEFFCO police was so insensitive having them wait for the last promised bus that would never arrive,asking them what their child was wearing that day, and even asking the Mausers for Daniel's dental records but telling them they no information and the investigation was continuing. It boggles my mind. Good sample will probably get the entire book soon.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 11:53 am

spinvault wrote:
I just read the free sample of Walking in Daniel's Shoes by Tom Mauser. I can't imagine the emotion,anxiety and heartbreak the families of the victims experienced. And JEFFCO police was so insensitive having them wait for the last promised bus that would never arrive,asking them what their child was wearing that day, and even asking the Mausers for Daniel's dental records but telling them they no information and the investigation was continuing. It boggles my mind. Good sample will probably get the entire book soon.

I have a pdf if you want it
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 11:56 am

Lizpuff wrote:

Gasp I want it. Pm me!

spinvault

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 11:59 am

Lizpuff wrote:
spinvault wrote:

What is a pdf?Sorry, I am an idiot when it comes to computers and technology.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 12:16 pm

I will PM you both

spinvault

spinvault

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 1:09 pm

I am reading the book "Walking in Daniel's Shoes" by Tom Mauser. I can't imagine the deep emotions sorrow and grief the victims' families experienced.I don't think I have the strength they have - I couldn't have closed the casket lid as he did. All the funerals I have been to, the funeral director always closed the casket after everyone had filed passed. Also listening to the audio tape and hearing Eric taunt Daniel then shoot at 11:34:54 and 11:34:57 would have been more than I could have handled. Just out of curiosity,does anyone know if that was a tape that JEFFCO only allowed certain people to hear and not available to the public much like the basement tapes. A good book about a parent's grief and the days and years after that tragic day.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 1:16 pm

spinvault wrote:
I am reading the book "Walking in Daniel's Shoes" by Tom Mauser. I can't imagine the deep emotions sorrow and grief the victims' families experienced.I don't think I have the strength they have - I couldn't have closed the casket lid as he did. All the funerals I have been to, the funeral director always closed the casket after everyone had filed passed. Also listening to the audio tape and hearing Eric taunt Daniel then shoot at 11:34:54 and 11:34:57 would have been more than I could have handled. Just out of curiosity,does anyone know if that was a tape that JEFFCO only allowed certain people to hear and not available to the public much like the basement tapes. A good book about a parent's grief and the days and years after that tragic day.

"The audio clip from the Library call that's hosted here is the longest clip publicly available. While a longer copy does exist, it has never been released to the public and probably won't ever be, due to the fact that people were being killed while the dispatcher was still recording the call."

spinvault

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 2:30 pm

Thanks for the info. I am not sure I would want to hear the entire tape. I can't imagine hearing your child be taunted and shot and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 7:12 pm

I've as books on Columbine
1) No easy answer by Rob Merrit and Brooks Brown. Really loved it!!!

2) Columbine, a true crime story by Jeff Kass. It's a pretty good book about Columbine.
3) Rachel tears by Beth Nimmo and Darrell Scott .. This book has written by Rachel' parents and her siblings and friends
4) Rachel smiles too it's a good book
5. "A Mother's Reckoning" by Sue Klebold
6. Columbine by Dave Cullen
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 38843
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Books on Columbine    Books on Columbine  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2021 7:49 pm

The only books on Columbine I have read are Columbine A True Crime Story, and A Teenage Philosophy Of Awareness and Existence: Analysis of the Columbine Shooters' Worldview

I do want to eventually read No Easy Answers and Columbine: Evidence Ignored

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down