Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Brown New video

Go down 
+11
Lizpuff
sscc
aquillina
Draw_It_White
shades
Archvile
Rebdomine
Sabratha
queenfarooq
sororityalpha
deathmedic
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 101124
Forum Reputation : 10

Randy Brown New video Empty
PostSubject: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 9:26 am

I came across this on my FB page, I haven't watched it yet but it sounds interesting.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Thank you for posting the video

Randy Brown does make some good points ...

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101637

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Thanks for posting. Interesting video.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96835
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 7:03 am

Thanks for the vid. Randy is making the same error that british psychology guy does. He's making a fasle statement that there is a single cause to the shootings.

Answer is: No there's not. By all evidence bullying was a big issue for Auvinen, but not for the Northern Illinois University shooter or Lanza, or many others. Fact is we had school shooters who had neither parental nor peer abuse.

Randy's statements on threat assessment as far as the police go are pretty no-nonsense obvious stuff, not much to argue for or against.

On arming teachers, its a controversial topic but Randy make a poor case for his side either way.
Anyone with half a brain would answer: "No Randy, armed teachers are not gonna respond as well as SWAT or military people, but what matters is they will respond in some way. The shooter will not have 10-15 minutes of free reign inside the buildinjg killing people point blank. They'll buy time for kids to run away and for polcie to arrive".

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 8:40 pm

It would be nice if Randy Brown would discuss what he saw on the Basement Tapes ...

Back to top Go down
Rebdomine

Contribution Points : 74871

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 12:42 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
It would be nice if Randy Brown would discuss what he saw on the Basement Tapes ...

I agree! Enough with his "philosophy" on school shootings. Tell us what we want to hear.

Archvile

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 2:16 pm

I have a love/hate feeling to the Brown trio, they did know Eric and Dylan, they did try to get the tapes released, they have information about all he injustices and cover-ups by Jeff-Co and hey acknowledge that bullying was a big part in this, oh and he is pretty much anti-Cullen.

I agree with a lot of things he says, a lot of it is stating the obvious though and he's suggesting to do things which are easier said than done, such as making a class room a friendly environment. Also his point of view seems to be from the past, a lot of those things are in place now, such as reporting any small threat (a kid got into trouble not too long ago for holding a fish finger like a weapon).
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 7:41 am

Thank you for posting this. nice to see him again.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 2:07 am

Why doesn't someone ask Randy Brown to give us more information as to what he saw/heard on the Basement Tapes and Patti's full 911 call?

Now that would be interesting ...

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:39 am

sororityalpha wrote:

Why doesn't someone ask Randy Brown to give us more information as to what he saw/heard on the Basement Tapes and Patti's full 911 call?

Now that would be interesting ...

I've tried to tease information from him when I've been speaking to him before but he's not for giving too much away really. I don't blame him really. He probably still gets a fair few people contacting him. He's promised me a chat after I've finished a couple of books to give his thoughts on exactly why Eric and Dylan killed.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:25 pm

Does anyone think Randy is the type of person to be vague about having information we would like to know and he teases and all but in reality he doesn't really have anything worthwhile?

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 2:02 pm

Well he allegedly does have the full 911 library call ... I am sure it would be a small .mp3 file that could so easily be shared but never has been - assuming he really does have it.

wurmholeshadow was given the option by the Browns to either listen to the full 911 call or have a transcript. He chose to have a transcript, which has been shared online.

Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 72623
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 2:16 pm

I'm pretty sure he has everything about Columbine archived(minus the Basement Tapes).

shades

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 2:49 pm

Aw man. Okay, I see. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have you read the books he told you to??

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:26 pm

I wonder why he got the choice of one or the other?

Re the books - I haven't read them but I do own them.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Yea and why wouldn't he pick to listen?

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:45 pm

I assume for unselfish reasons so it could be shared?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:47 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
wurmholeshadow was given the option by the Browns to either listen to the full 911 call or have a transcript. He chose to have a transcript, which has been shared online.

Last edited by sororityalpha on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:54 pm

What a selfless person indeed. Say you've been given a chance to listen to the full 911 call but just for your ears though, his choice gave all of us information which will last longer.

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:55 pm

I think it's bollocks that he was offered one or the other. I cannot see why Randy would do that.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 4:09 pm

Maybe he was doubted so he thought he could prove that he indeed had the full call but only to one person which was wurmhole

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 4:26 pm

I was just reading back through some stuff from Randy.

Taken from different exchanges:

"Some of the material has been destroyed, and some people have a lot of things that were supposed to be destroyed."

"What sort of things are you meaning that people have that they aren't supposed to?"

"Lots of things.
No one seems to be very interested in it.
Columbine was a long time ago."

I think that was my chance to try and get something out of it - I didn't want to push too much. He had previously mentioned that him and his family were doing well and glad to be out of the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 4:45 pm

Who're the 'some people' he's referring to?

Still a really vague response to me.

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 5:05 pm

There will be plenty in Littleton with these things they shouldn't have.

I'm certain that Brian Rohrbough is one of them.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 5:30 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:

"Lots of things.
No one seems to be very interested in it.
Columbine was a long time ago."
That's such an odd thing to say. He must know that there are entire communities of researchers and Columbiners that would love to have access to more information or materials related to Columbine, especially "things that were supposed to be destroyed." Why would he say that people aren't interested when he must know that this is not true? It just seems like such a strange line to pull out.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Let's say Randy did have a lot of things that were supposed to be destroyed - could he get into trouble for leaking them?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 5:54 pm

He seems to be quite familiar with the communities online and what people talk about so maybe he meant that he knew those certain undisclosed things are redundant stuff we won't care about.

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Agreed. The 'people' in question probably do have things they shouldn't but I don't think it's anything groundbreaking.

I wish I'd have asked more about the basement tapes too, with him being one of not too many who has seen them. I will do next time. Again, I don't think there will have been anything noteworthy that's been missed else someone who has seen them would have likely come out with it at some point.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Frank DeAngelis also saw the Basement Tapes.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 10:00 am

Sydney White also saw the tapes. They were on mute however.

I find Randy interesting. He talks about leaving Columbine behind but he is always the first to bring it up. I am sure he gets tired of people randomly contacting him but I think he likes the attention

Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 11:03 am

Jesus, 4 hours of watching two assholes on mute. At least she didn't have to hear them being whiney little bitches I suppose.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 72623
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 11:15 am

I'm surprised John Savage was not recorded on any of the 911 calls. Maybe it wasn't audible?

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Sydney White also saw the tapes.  They were on mute however.

You mean Sydney Jo Keating - page 005715:

Sydney Jo Keating, date of birth July 24, 1956, employer - Jefferson County School District, Columbine High School (CHS), 6201 South Pierce Street, Littleton, Colorado 80123, work telephone number (303) 982-4400, X 4415, title - Campus Supervisor, responsibilities of safety and security of CHS
students, was shown two video tapes for the purpose of review and identification of CHS students and associates:

1 - Review of videotape of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold filmed at the residence of Harris on 04/20/1999, prior to the shooting incident at CHS. The videotape was muted during the review by Keating.

2 - Review of videotape of CHS cafeteria on 04/20/1999 starting at 8:03 AM. Individuals known to be TCM members or associates were identified as Dustin Gorton and Brian Sargeant. Lance Kirklin, victim, is also identified on the videotape prior to being shot.

So, she only saw the last few minutes where Eric/Dylan are saying their goodbyes. She also saw some of the Cafeteria CCTV Footage.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:07 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Sydney White also saw the tapes.  They were on mute however.

You mean Sydney Jo Keating - page 005715:

Sydney Jo Keating, date of birth July 24, 1956, employer - Jefferson County School District, Columbine High School (CHS), 6201 South Pierce Street, Littleton, Colorado 80123, work telephone number (303) 982-4400, X 4415, title - Campus Supervisor, responsibilities of safety and security of CHS
students, was shown two video tapes for the purpose of review and identification of CHS students and associates:

1 - Review of videotape of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold filmed at the residence of Harris on 04/20/1999, prior to the shooting incident at CHS. The videotape was muted during the review by Keating.

2 - Review of videotape of CHS cafeteria on 04/20/1999 starting at 8:03 AM. Individuals known to be TCM members or associates were identified as Dustin Gorton and Brian Sargeant. Lance Kirklin, victim, is also identified on the videotape prior to being shot.

So, she only saw the last few minutes where Eric/Dylan are saying their goodbyes. She also saw some of the Cafeteria CCTV Footage.

Yes I am sorry. This is what happens when I try to use my memory!
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Sydney watching the BT on mute does totally nothing. Why did she end up watching it on mute was that all they allowed her? Wouldn't I wanna hear what the boys are saying so I can follow the tape accordingly?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there is no way john savage would be audible on the call when he had a short personal exchange with Dylan, they didn't shout or anything.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 3:39 pm

I think Randy feels it's a deserved constant attention as he and Judy were the first ones to ever make reports on Eric which was chucked aside only to have him and Dylan shoot up a bunch of kids so...
He probably feels an ever-ringing "I told you so" in his head.

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 6:07 pm

Yes, I guess he's right to in a way.

I suppose the falling on deaf ears has finally ground them down. Nobody listened when it could have made a difference before Columbine and nobody seems to care after it so why bother?
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73426
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 8:52 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

This is the transcript wurmholeshadow posted from when Eric/Dylan enter the library to when they leave the library:

Eric- "Get up!"

Dylan- "GET UP!"

Eric- "Stand up right now or we'll blow your fucking heads off!"

Dylan- "Fine, I'll start shooting then..." (shoots Velasquez)

"Woohoo!"

Dylan- "All jocks stand up...white baseball cap"

Eric- "Pigs are here..." (begins firing out of the window)

Dylan- (shoots Hall, Ireland, Steepleton) "Yahoo!"

Patti Nielson- "our father...who art in heaven...hallowed be thy name"

Dispatcher- "ma'am, you need to forget about praying right now. What's happening there?"

Nielson- "They're in here...they're killing kids...I have to go."

(drops phone)

Dispatcher- "Ma'am...Ma'am?"

Eric- (kills Curnow) "Die! Motherfucker!"

Dylan- "WOO!"

Kasey Ruesegger- (after being shot by Eric)- "Oh!"

Eric- "Stop your bitching. It's merely a flesh wound."

Dylan- (heard laughing hysterically)

Eric- "peek-a-boo" (kills Bernall)

Dylan- (shoots Ireland) "Die! ....down on the floor!"

Dylan- "REB?"

Eric- "Yeah?"

Dylan- "hey, man....there's a nigger over here."

Eric- "shoot him."

Dylan- "SHIT YEAH!"

Shoels- "no...no..no...mom!"

(shoels and kechter killed)

(Co2 bomb detonates)

Valeen Schnurr- "oh my god...help me..."

Eric- "do you believe in god?"

Valeen- "no...yes..."

Dylan- "Why?"

Eric- (louder) "Why?!"

Dylan- "God is gay"

John Tomlin- "Don't....done enough?"

(shots fired)

Dylan- "You think we've done enough?"(laughing)

Eric- "nice glasses"...(shot fired...sounds of scuffle...shot fired again, Mauser killed)

Dylan- "was he trying to jump you?"

Eric- "yeah"

(shots fired. DePooter killed)

Dylan- "Look what we have here..."

Eric- "What?"

Dylan- "just some fat fuck"

Dylan- "give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you."

Evan Todd-" I don't want to get into trouble"

Dylan- "Trouble! You don't know what trouble is..."

Evan Todd- "That's not what I meant...I don't have a problem with you guys..."

Dylan- "I'm going to let this fat fuck live...little fat fucking piece of shit....you can have at him if you want."

Eric- "Lets go to the commons"

Dylan- "One more thing" (sound of something smashing)

Dylan- "Reb, ya ready?"

In gonna go a little OT like I always do here. But sometimes it still blows my mind having watched the video of Eric walking through columbine, and observing how normal yet awkward he seemed, how his mannerisms were almost nervous at times like he was uncomfortable in his own skin. He gives the impression that he's harmless, even when he makes that angry face at the camera b/c he immediately reverts back to a shy expression afterwards. He was like so many other kids, you wouldn't have been able to pull him out of a crowd unless you knew him, he blended in so well. Watching him gives me a feeling of familiarity because he looked and acted just like anyone. Then hearing him yell "GET UP" in the 911 call and realizing that's the same person. Its just crazy to me.
Back to top Go down
Imperator

Imperator

Contribution Points : 72495
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 10:10 pm

I wish the transcript was time stamped. After killing DePooter it seems the high is wearing off but can't see the time lapse. Random killing, killing people that likely never even knew these two let alone wronged them. Such a shame and waste of life, even the killers.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 12:25 pm

Most of the victims were kids who barely knew them. Not saying that those who ever disrespected them or gave them a hard time would make it better or justifiable -I'm sure this thought has been discussed before- but yes you are right, totally random killing and it's a waste of many lives.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 9:08 am

I think even if they had killed someone that actually wronged them it would be a shame and horrific. It is truly sad that anyone had to die regardless of any actual reasoning. Yes it was a great waste of some kids who could have done great things in their lives.

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:46 pm

I have a hypothetical scenario. Say, someone of authority abused Eric and Dylan. For example maybe sexually abused either one of them even. Gave them both really random abusive treatment, and they did NBK and killed this person. How do you guys feel abt it?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 1:26 pm

shades wrote:
I have a hypothetical scenario. Say, someone of authority abused Eric and Dylan. For example maybe sexually abused either one of them even. Gave them both really random abusive treatment, and they did NBK and killed this person. How do you guys feel abt it?

I think it would be more justifiable than what actually happened but I myself don't agree with murder for any reason so I would say imho if they had killed one person who did unspeakable acts to them I would feel pretty much the same as I do currently about the fact that they should not have done it. I wouldn't feel as bad for their death as I do someone innocent but I wouldn't feel that they should have killed that person on their own.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 4:28 pm

There's a random theory that I've seen circulating here and there that they were abused by the cops when they were arrested for the van break-in. Its also speculated that this is why the basement tapes haven't been released, b/c there are subtle mentions of it on there. I'm not saying I believe it but it's definitely weird. I feel like if this was true and it was on the tapes, then all the people who watched them would have mentioned it, but you never know.

Personally I think E&D would have gotten more sympathy if they had stalked the certain people who bullied them leading up to the shooting and knew where they would be at different times of the day and just took them out. It definitely would have been more challenging for them But it would have sent a deeper message.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Kiwik wrote:
There's a random theory that I've seen circulating here and there that they were abused by the cops when they were arrested for the van break-in. Its also speculated that this is why the basement tapes haven't been released, b/c there are subtle mentions of it on there. I'm not saying I believe it but it's definitely weird. I feel like if this was true and it was on the tapes, then all the people who watched them would have mentioned it, but you never know.

Personally I think E&D would have gotten more sympathy if they had stalked the certain people who bullied them leading up to the shooting and knew where they would be at different times of the day and just took them out. It definitely would have been more challenging for them But it would have sent a deeper message.

Oh the walsh butt rape thing. Completely false and started by a file that was poorly named and a poorly done drawing by Eric of the night of the arrest.

I do think there is something on the tapes other than something that would spark a copycat and that is the reason they will not release them. Something that implicates the cops in some way maybe? I am not totally sure but I think it probably shows how the cops really dropped the ball on Eric when he was alive and they don't want the general public to know. We all know how tight lipped they were about everything until really prodded in other aspects of the case.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 4:43 pm

Are we just afraid to admit that we don't mind murder, if it meant taking out someone who -really hard to say but- deserved it? Is it just not in our nature to say that at some point killing is okay?

I can see how it sounds weird to say oh killing so and so is a tragedy but oh, that person? yeah sure that one's fine.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 4:54 pm

shades wrote:
Are we just afraid to admit that we don't mind murder, if it meant taking out someone who -really hard to say but- deserved it? Is it just not in our nature to say that at some point killing is okay?

I can see how it sounds weird to say oh killing so and so is a tragedy but oh, that person? yeah sure that one's fine.

For me? No. I don't think anyone deserves to die. I don't even believe in the death penalty. I have an unpopular opinion but my thoughts are that it is indeed good to remove someone from society so that they cannot harm others but do not agree to killing them. My faith gives me the belief that in the end God will settle things on his terms. Sooner or later that person will die and they will have to deal with the ultimate judge. I know many will disagree but this is just my opinion
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 4:59 pm

speaking of the butt rape claim, i'm not sure if mark taylor's mother still feels the same about it being true. I feel really bad for her but especially for Mark. It's so sad what happened to him and I have no idea if he's gotten better or if he's still under psychiatric care IIRC.

Last edited by shades on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 5:12 pm

Whoa buttrape?? I didn't hear anything about that, from what I read I was under the impression that the "abuse" was referring to the cops smacking them around or something haha. I lol'd at the idea of the poorly done drawing by Eric tho.

Also I'm a firm believer in "an eye for an eye". Like say if you murder someone, with the way our shitty legal system is, I don't have a problem with a loved one of the victim taking out vigilante justice (only on the murderer, not the murderer + Their friends and family, etc).
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 8:54 am

Kiwik wrote:
Whoa buttrape?? I didn't hear anything about that, from what I read I was under the impression that the "abuse" was referring to the cops smacking them around or something haha. I lol'd at the idea of the poorly done drawing by Eric tho.

Also I'm a firm believer in "an eye for an eye". Like say if you murder someone, with the way our shitty legal system is, I don't have a problem with a loved one of the victim taking out vigilante justice (only on the murderer, not the murderer + Their friends and family, etc).

The buttrape thing- So when Eric and Dylan were arrested for the van incident Eric drew a picture depicting the events. Some people apparently think that Eric drew Walsh (the cop) as raping them. And they think that is what caused the anger and hatred for cops for the boys. Add to that that a person uploading columbine docs for Columbiners named one of the files Walsh buttrape and the myth was born.

There is absolutely no evidence that it ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Brown New video
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next