Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)

Go down 
+4
Fatheroftwo
radaddio
eli27
Venganza
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Venganza

Contribution Points : 92038
Forum Reputation : 3

Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Empty
PostSubject: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 10:45 pm

Not more gunmen, but maybe someone or some people who knew more or less what was going down, and maybe even had a hand in the planning. I have no evidence for this, of course, but it's a bit eerie to imagine a person or persons who helped orchestrate a massacre, and who completely escaped justice, knowledge of their involvement dying with the shooters.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83382
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 3:10 am

I would find it difficult to believe that someone would be willing enough to become involved without feeling unsatisfied at not actually being part of carrying out the shooting. Hmmm

Contribution Points : 83215
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:33 pm

In Tim Kass's book, he mentions a few instances where students were quoted joking about Eric and Dylan being the likely candidates for a school shooting. Numerous people talked about certain things that they recognized as possibly dangerous behavior, but just blew it off. The problem is; everyone had a small piece of a very large puzzle.

I think there were conspirators who took part, but didn't know what they were a part of. The biggest one, Robyn Anderson, played a massive part and did exactly no jail time.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:53 pm

radaddio wrote:
In Tim Kass's book, he mentions a few instances where students were quoted joking about Eric and Dylan being the likely candidates for a school shooting. Numerous people talked about certain things that they recognized as possibly dangerous behavior, but just blew it off. The problem is; everyone had a small piece of a very large puzzle.

I think there were conspirators who took part, but didn't know what they were a part of. The biggest one, Robyn Anderson, played a massive part and did exactly no jail time.

I agree, some people where 'conspirators' in a way, but I don't think anyone really took them seriously.

Contribution Points : 83063
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 1:37 pm

eli27 wrote:
radaddio wrote:

I agree, some people where 'conspirators' in a way, but I don't think anyone really took them seriously.

Yup, it was a fantasy if not "release" for the outlier groups to talk revenge, but only E&D were serious about.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105213
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 1:54 am

I feel like Chris Morris knew. In that interview he did shortly after Columbine, he even says they would "joke" all the time about shooting people, and shooting "paint balls" at the school, which to me is Chris just dumming it down for the public. He was even arrested on the day of the shooting. I doubt he would admit knowing something like this would go down, seeing how serious the massacre was. Even if he didn't know the EXACT plan, I feel he knows SOMETHING more then he leads us to believe. Unless he passed a polygraph, then I take what I said back.
Back to top Go down
radaddio

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 8:06 am

I think that 's probably the case with a few of their closest friends too. Even Robyn asked Dylan directly if he was planning on doing something stupid with the guns she was buying for him.

Given that Eric even did an essay on school shootings and gun control, it seemed to be a pervasive topic altogether. I'm sure the writing was on the wall for many people.

IN regards to the polygraph; Didn't Eric Veik Fail a poly test?
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 8:26 am

radaddio wrote:
I think that 's probably the case with a few of their closest friends too. Even Robyn asked Dylan directly if he was planning on doing something stupid with the guns she was buying for him.

Given that Eric even did an essay on school shootings and gun control, it seemed to be a pervasive topic altogether. I'm sure the writing was on the wall for many people.

IN regards to the polygraph; Didn't Eric Veik Fail a poly test?

I believe he did fail. I know he bailed out to Florida shortly after to live with his Dad I believe.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:47 am

You mean Nate Dykeman
Back to top Go down
radaddio

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:22 am

That's the one. I always get 'em confused. Was it Nate who also sold the video Of Dylan to the news?
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 149159
Forum Reputation : 2629

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 4:36 pm

radaddio wrote:
That's the one. I always get 'em confused. Was it Nate who also sold the video Of Dylan to the news?

Yes, he sold the tape to ABC News:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 4:49 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
radaddio wrote:

Hadn't heard about that, seems pretty low to me.

Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 149159
Forum Reputation : 2629

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:40 pm

eli27 wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
radaddio wrote:

sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 6:36 pm

June 12 1999

He received $16,000

Back to top Go down
CaptainMidnight

CaptainMidnight

Contribution Points : 80347
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 6:49 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
eli27 wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
radaddio wrote:

Laughing
I don't blame fim,he was young and probably need the money,also,his clip is one of the most 'personal' ones of Dylan,just behind BT.

I'll take your brain to another dimension
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:46 pm

CaptainMidnight wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
eli27 wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
radaddio wrote:

Laughing
I don't blame fim,he was young and probably need the money,also,his clip is one of the most 'personal' ones of Dylan,just behind BT.

Wow, almost 20 grand. I guess in a weird way being friends with the outcasts paid off in a big time way on this occasion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)   Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you ever wonder if there were more conspirators? (not other shooters)
Page 1 of 1