Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Germany to Columbine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

From Germany to Columbine Empty
PostSubject: From Germany to Columbine   From Germany to Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 7:05 am

hey guys,
i´m planning a short trip to littleton this april. therefor i wanted to ask around if there´s somebody on this forum who would like to join me on this little journey. i know a trip to the usa should be longer than maybe just a week. also its not exactly cheap to travel from germany to the US. but i still want to go there and visit columbine. i HAVE to go there and i think i can´t wait any longer.
so maybe there is someone here who´s crazy like me and who wants to join me. it would make me incredibly happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: From Germany to Columbine   From Germany to Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 7:22 am

Hi there,

Another forum member mentioned that they aren't living too far from Columbine and may be interested in visiting with other members. Here is a quote from them. Perhaps you could get in contact with them through private message. Either way, good luck at finding someone to visit Columbine with.

Violenta wrote:
I now live in Colorado, 2 hrs west of Littleton. I'm open to have visitors, if anyone seriously wants to go. I'm extremely familiar with the campus as a previous student. Just PM me, I'm not quite brave enough to go alone, and none of my acquaintances are interested.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Germany to Columbine   From Germany to Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 7:54 am

Jenn wrote:
Hi there,

Another forum member mentioned that they aren't living too far from Columbine and may be interested in visiting with other members. Here is a quote from them. Perhaps you could get in contact with them through private message. Either way, good luck at finding someone to visit Columbine with.

Violenta wrote:
I now live in Colorado, 2 hrs west of Littleton. I'm open to have visitors, if anyone seriously wants to go. I'm extremely familiar with the campus as a previous student. Just PM me, I'm not quite brave enough to go alone, and none of my acquaintances are interested.

oh thank you. but i can´t send any private message.because i haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages. how much do i have to post to be able to send pm?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: From Germany to Columbine   From Germany to Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:11 am

LivingDead1999 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Hi there,

Violenta wrote:

oh thank you. but i can´t send any private message.because i haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages. how much do i have to post to be able to send pm?

10 posts and then you can send private messages. There is a thread over in 'Off Topic' called 'Totally Random'. You can post in there to get your post count up to 10.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Germany to Columbine   From Germany to Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:45 am

thx Smile
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124184
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: From Germany to Columbine   From Germany to Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:57 am

That sounds really interesting ... hopefully someone will join you on your trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Germany to Columbine   From Germany to Columbine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Germany to Columbine
Page 1 of 1