Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are they really dead?

Go down 
+21
Sabratha
Smiggles94
W.A.R.
Wideawake
cyn1231
boringguy
thedude11
browneyes11
LPorter101
ThoughtBox
Nirvana92
WendlaBergman
FlyerFan
lasttrain
deathmedic
slippy123
Grayscale
eli27
Juicy Jazzy
sororityalpha
TaylorsMom
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 89999
Forum Reputation : 0

Are they really dead? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 5:22 pm

Know what U just realized about that? Buckley died in an explosion he caused mishandling propane tanks.

Eric and Dylan wanted to blow up the cafeteria using propane.

That's an eerie parallel. I can imagine that made the episode hit home more.
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

Contribution Points : 76872
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 6:22 pm

WendlaBergman wrote:
Know what U just realized about that? Buckley died in an explosion he caused mishandling propane tanks.

Eric and Dylan wanted to blow up the cafeteria using propane.

That's an eerie parallel. I can imagine that made the episode hit home more.

Yeah that is a little bit eerie...at least Buckley didn't wanna take everybody out with him though. Mr Green
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cheers

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84644

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:47 pm

LPorter101 wrote:

cheers
Oh shitttt

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
thedude11

Contribution Points : 83967

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 3:43 am

Hell no, I don't think they're alive right now and walking this earth, there's no way.

However, if you wanna discuss what happens after death and one of the theories being afterlife, then yeah they probably transitioned into something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 8:37 am

LPorter101 wrote:

cheers

That's funny lol
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102188
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Hear me out.

Instead of asking Robin to buy the guns, they do it themselves. Ammo too. They never touch the guns with their bare hands, only gloved hands.

They leave their clothes in their lockers in a bag, carry the bag into the bathroom, and change. They carry out the shooting.

They go back into the bathroom, change back into their old clothes, and light everything in the bathroom on fire using propane or some other flammable that is guaranteed to destroy all the clothes and melt the guns beyond recognition.

Does this work?
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

Contribution Points : 76872
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 8:07 am

lasttrain wrote:
Hear me out.

Instead of asking Robin to buy the guns, they do it themselves.  Ammo too.  They never touch the guns with their bare hands, only gloved hands.

They leave their clothes in their lockers in a bag, carry the bag into the bathroom, and change. They carry out the shooting.

They go back into the bathroom, change back into their old clothes, and light everything in the bathroom on fire using propane or some other flammable that is guaranteed to destroy all the clothes and melt the guns beyond recognition.

Does this work?

It might work, but I don't think they would have thought that through all the way. After all the reasoning portion of our brains doesn't finish fully developing until well into our 20s.
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 82685
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 5:15 pm

lasttrain wrote:
Hear me out.

Instead of asking Robin to buy the guns, they do it themselves.  Ammo too.  They never touch the guns with their bare hands, only gloved hands.

Does this work?

No, people would have still recognized them and a manhunt would have been launched before E&D could have gotten anywhere. Even if somehow E&D weren't recognized (lets say they wore masks), here is what would have happened: E&D's parents would see the shooting on the news and try to contact E&D. They wouldn't be able to, so they would call the police out of fear that they were dead or maybe even that they had some part in doing it. (Eric's dad actually did this.) The police would question Eric's dad over the phone and he would tell them about Eric being in the "trenchcoat mafia" and about his "terrorist bag." They most likely would have started a search all around the state for them right then. After the police looked into it, and after it was confirmed that 1: E&D weren't one of the victims and 2: E&D were no where to be found after swat finished searching the schools and 3: There were no other suspects, Eric and Dylan would without a doubt be faced with one of the biggest nationwide manhunts in American history. Eric and Dylans faces would be all over the news, roadblocks around the state borders would be set up, and they would have an enormous amount of patrol cars and helipcopters searching all around the state for their car(s).They probably wouldn't even be able to get across the state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 9:13 pm

x5000x wrote:
TaylorsMom wrote:
With the shooters, I read in the 11k report that several witnesses stated there were more then 2 and they named them. I'm just going by the official report.

Everyone was confused in the situation. These aren't facts, they're confused witness reports. The police/fbi interviewed anyone who was named and made zero arrests.
the reason for different accounts is because they actually dropped some of their clothing. also there was so much mayhem that there were all kinds of reports, plus Jeffco were absolute morons in handling everything
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98544
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 9:17 pm

William Zabel doesn't think they're dead, in fact apparently they live in New York now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cyn1231

cyn1231

Contribution Points : 73932
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:15 pm

Lol op is Dave Cullen
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101801

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], wow. You caused quite a stir, lol. I think some people were a little rude to you so sorry for that.

Those conspiracy theorists are sometimes very good at convincing you that the truth is completely opposite from what you have been told. Do I think Eric and Dylan are dead? Yeah. Do I think there were more shooters? No. Do I think both of those things are within the realm of possibility? Well yeah. There are a lot of secrets surrounding Columbine from Jeffco coverups to what is in the parents' depositions that is so bad. I think an open mind is necessary in this forum.

Please forgive any errors here, typing on my cell is not ideal.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123650
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 4:19 pm

this thread is so stupid yet a little funny lol

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
this thread is so stupid yet a little funny lol

Haha Indeed. This was just one of the more far out conspiracies that has plagued Columbine.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 4:48 pm

I saw a video that claimed Craig Scott was actually Matt Damon and Eric and Dylan were actors who are now The creators of South Park.

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 4:49 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I saw a video that  claimed Craig Scott was actually Matt Damon and Eric and Dylan were actors who are now The creators of South Park.

Yep I have heard the same shit about them being the creators of South Park. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 5:01 pm

i’m surprised Sue didn’t mention it in her chapter pathway to suicide.... I mean his show premiered before his junior year of High school. What an accomplishment. Where did he find the time!????

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Maybe Eric Harris is still alive but now known as Sam Hyde, and continuing NBK. Smile
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70323
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 6:08 pm

Yes they were special op agents.

They are somewhere chilling with Timothy McVeigh, Osama Bin Laden, and Tupac.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 6:54 pm

they even had to hire actors to create the suicide pic and add blood too Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 2:23 am

If they are alive I have about 5 to say... 4,575 questions for them.

NO... here is a theory I have not heard but makes sense. Guys.. think about it...

There was no Eric and Dylan. Only Kevin and Byron.

"Eric" and "Dylan" were really Kevin and Byron so after they "died" they just went back to being Kevin and Byron. So they are just living normal lives mourning the loss of their "brothers" who were really them?

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 7:15 am

W.A.R. wrote:

Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 7:18 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
If they are alive I have about 5 to say... 4,575 questions for them.

NO... here is a theory I have not heard but makes sense. Guys.. think about it...

There was no Eric and Dylan. Only Kevin and Byron.

"Eric" and "Dylan" were really Kevin and Byron so after they "died" they just went back to being Kevin and Byron. So they are just living normal lives mourning the loss of their "brothers" who were really them?

Holy Hell! Shocked Suspect To the right type of conspiracy theorist, that would be mind altering. Haha
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70323
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 8:05 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

Haha

Stay Woke

Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70674
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 12:14 pm

They are definitely dead unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 1:38 pm

TaylorsMom wrote:
I've been wondering for a while now if Eric and Dylan are really dead. I know this May sounds crazy to some...but I try to think of all possibilities. I mean, I have heard on several occasions, including the 11k report that there were many shooters. What if they put it all on Eric and Dylan and had them stage their death?  I get it, we have a picture of them lying dead on the library floor...autopsy reports that are pretty inaccurate. However, part of me still wonders.  Anyone else?  Or am I just crazy?

I replied here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 3:45 pm

They moved to Argentina where along with all the escaped Nazi scientists they're plotting for the creation of the Fourth Reich to overthrow the natural order and I'm Alex Jones and could you please buy my milkshakes k thnx.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 4:35 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
They moved to Argentina where along with all the escaped Nazi scientists they're plotting for the creation of the Fourth Reich to overthrow the natural order and I'm Alex Jones and could you please buy my milkshakes k thnx.

Funny you mention that. Is it a coincidence that Byron Has been punching Nazis before it was cool? As per a mothers Reckoning????

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 6:08 pm

Also Eric Harris was another person who committed the CMR internet 'massacre'.  jocolor
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 65885
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 6:52 pm

God, and you wonder why some people don't come here and post often, because they're afraid that if they do post something, they'll be criticized and ridiculed for it. The same ones here who are against the bullying that E&D faced are the same ones doing bullying themselves, bullying through ridiculing, ridiculing someone for asking a question....Shame.

Anyway, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], your question was not stupid, but no, unfortunately, Eric & Dylan are indeed dead. Firstly, it was mentioned that Sue had a private funeral and burial for Dylan and it was said that Eric was cremated. Also, Eric and Dylan have very distinct looks, no matter how many years have passed, they would still have some very recognizable features from their teen years. So, if they were still alive, someone would've spotted them by now, whether they remained in the U.S. or even outside of the U.S.

So now, they're both dead and unfortunately, William Zabel has been proven to be a conspiracy kook (not saying that those who believe in conspiracies are kooks, but William indeed is). He says a lot of things to get attention. He was supposed to put out some book a few years back on Columbine, never did, but the mere mentioning of him supposedly planning to do so, got him interviews on a few different alternative radio shows, and that's all that William is seeking after.

So hopefully my answer helps to answer your question and I don't know if you're new or not to the forum, but if you are new, don't be a stranger to the forum because of a few people who are rude, not everyone here criticizes people for their questions, no matter what they are.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 9:56 pm

I apologize Sad

I’ve spoken to Taylor’s mom and I’d never be rude. If my jokes offended I apologize. Sometimes I get carried away

Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 9:58 pm

I apologize as well
I was trying to get my point across and I go to get crazy with it Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are they really dead?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2