Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill

Go down 
+2
browneyes11
sororityalpha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Empty
PostSubject: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 1:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder if they were ever on the forum ?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 1:34 am

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 1:35 am

Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 83894
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 1:31 pm

How much time are they facing?

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 78656

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:03 pm

She's kind of cute.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 81935
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 7:11 pm

1891 wrote:

She's kind of cute.

I know you're not being serious with that hashtag, but it really grinds my gears when people have extra sympathy for people who have done or planned on doing horrible things just because they are attractive. It happened with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Richard Ramirez, Ted Bundy, and many more. I remember the huge [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] trend on twitter after his picture was released. Even though the Tsarnaev brothers were equally guilty, I guarantee Tamerlan would have gotten nowhere near the support had he survived the police shootout. Why? Because he wasn't very attractive, so people would have judged him based on what he did, not what he looked like. But a lot of people couldn't do that with Dzhokhar because he looks like he could be a member of one direction. This kind of stuff angers me to no end. Just because someone is good looking on the outside doesn't mean they are good on the inside. It's like some people can't get that in their heads.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 78656

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 9:09 pm

They can arrest a girl for her writing but they can't put a straight jacket on that crazy bitch Ann Lynn or whatever?

I agree with your post btw.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 82464
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 4:42 pm

boringguy wrote:
1891 wrote:

She's kind of cute.

I know you're not being serious with that hashtag, but it really grinds my gears when people have extra sympathy for people who have done or planned on doing horrible things just because they are attractive. It happened with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Richard Ramirez, Ted Bundy, and many more. I remember the huge [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] trend on twitter after his picture was released. Even though the Tsarnaev brothers were equally guilty, I guarantee Tamerlan would have gotten nowhere near the support had he survived the police shootout. Why? Because he wasn't very attractive, so people would have judged him based on what he did, not what he looked like. But a lot of people couldn't do that with Dzhokhar because he looks like he could be a member of one direction. This kind of stuff angers me to no end. Just because someone is good looking on the outside doesn't mean they are good on the inside. It's like some people can't get that in their heads.

I agree for the most part, but this is a weird case. TWO ATTRACTIVE teenage GIRLS were going to go on a shooting spree. That's quite unique among these cases. Attractive girls tend to have an easier time in highschool. Does that mean they can't have problems or mental issues? No it doesn't. I know you can't judge a person on looks, but these two girls would have had it easy had they gone to my school. I'm very interested to see what they're reasoning was for pulling something like this. From the early reports I've read they seem more like fame seekers than injustice collectors.
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 81935
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Nirvana92 wrote:
I agree for the most part, but this is a weird case. TWO ATTRACTIVE teenage GIRLS were going to go on a shooting spree. That's quite unique among these cases. Attractive girls tend to have an easier time in highschool. Does that mean they can't have problems or mental issues? No it doesn't. I know you can't judge a person on looks, but these two girls would have had it easy had they gone to my school. I'm very interested to see what they're reasoning was for pulling something like this. From the early reports I've read they seem more like fame seekers than injustice collectors.

Yeah, if they weren't caught and actually went through with it, it would have been a huge story. I'm sure they knew that. But it's still pretty early. I'm sure we'll hear more about their motives as they start to show up to court and stuff like that.

I agree that attractive girls tend to have an easier time in HS, but girls that age can be petty. I've seen really pretty girls in my school bullied by other girls because they are jealous.

With how huge of a story this would have been, I wonder if it would have started a trend of girls going on shooting sprees. You never know with these types of things.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 82832
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 5:07 pm

boringguy wrote:

I'm sure we'll hear more about their motives as they start to show up to court and stuff like that.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 11:42 am

Is it just me or is the fascination of Eric and Dylan growing more and more under the past years youth?
I feel like the cases where people did either plan to do a shooting or actually executed one where they have been found to be fascinated by Eric and Dylan are increasing recently.

It seems like their revolution actually kind of started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:21 pm

I feel like a lot of teens are grasping as straws now-a-days with their angst even much more so than when I was back in high school. Aside from that, it's probably due to more information open and available (easily accessible) to the public. I didn't even realize how ridiculous it got until seeing some of the Tumblr "Columbiners"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill    Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Teenage Girls Who Fantasized Over the Columbine Killers Plot to Kill
Page 1 of 1