Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basement Tapes Research Group

Go down 
+4
Gonz
browneyes11
WendlaBergman
deathmedic
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Basement Tapes Research Group Empty
PostSubject: Basement Tapes Research Group   Basement Tapes Research Group Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:35 am

Hello everyone.

We are coming in peace from 4chan and would like to tell you that the original Basement Tapes videos were posted in 2006/2007 on 4chan.We recently formed a group to actively search for them and we are very positive that it is only a matter of time to find them.

If you're interested you can join us on our steam group /cbtrt/

Add me(admin of group) and i will add you to the group.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 102449
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Research Group   Basement Tapes Research Group Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:28 am

I sent you a friend request on steam
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90574
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Research Group   Basement Tapes Research Group Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:18 am

Oh my God!!! Is this true? Holy shit holy shit!!!
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 85219

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Research Group   Basement Tapes Research Group Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:52 am

No fucking way....

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 85565
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Research Group   Basement Tapes Research Group Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 2:02 pm

Where does this information come from? I've never read anything regarding the tapes being on the web, and by 2006 the CRTF forum was still active so I guess someone would have said something…

Anyway, the journals were released in 2006, so it could be possible that Jeffco would have also converted the tapes to a digital format by then, just to archive them, resulting in these video files being leaked during those years (06/07).
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90574

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Research Group   Basement Tapes Research Group Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 2:06 pm

I tried to add you but your friends list on Steam is full.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 79981

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Research Group   Basement Tapes Research Group Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Is this a joke?
Back to top Go down
Mrpnuz

Contribution Points : 76997

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Research Group   Basement Tapes Research Group Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:18 pm

I'm gonna remain skeptical until someone finds something. On an unrelated note, is it true that the 911 call from Eric's father has never been released? I feel like i read that somewhere but I swear to god I heard it in 2007...I have such a clear memory of it
Back to top Go down
CaptainMidnight

CaptainMidnight

Contribution Points : 81122

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Research Group   Basement Tapes Research Group Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 8:53 am

I was on both threads but didn't give much attention cuz I was waiting for a kik group,since I deleted my Steam.
And tbh,I don't think some anon kept the files,and even will give them away for free.

I'll take your brain to another dimension
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 102449
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Research Group   Basement Tapes Research Group Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 9:15 am

I'm on this guys list now...
My feelings on it, this is MY personal opinion.

1. The guy does not know much about Columbine (didn't know who Randy Brown was). There may be others that are knowledgeable in the group but I only talked to him.
2. They have about 12 people and most are scouring the deep web looking for them.
3. He is willing to pay for them
4. They don't have much to go on right now it seems like they are "Starting from scratch"

I'll monitor and pass on any info that I know, Also anything they present me I will check here if it's new, old ect.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105988
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Research Group   Basement Tapes Research Group Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:11 pm

It's 4chan, master trollers. Take it with a grain of salt. I highly doubt anyone over there has the basement tapes. If so post a screen shot or a short video clip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Research Group   Basement Tapes Research Group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basement Tapes Research Group
Page 1 of 1