Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked

Go down 
+12
sscc
lasttrain
Jbow89
sororityalpha
slippy123
Freezingmoon
Draw_It_White
WendlaBergman
Jenn
LPorter101
PaintItBlack
gasolinechild
16 posters
AuthorMessage
gasolinechild

gasolinechild

Contribution Points : 84652
Forum Reputation : 0

Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Empty
PostSubject: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alan Prendergast wrote:
1. Did Dylan's escalating criminal behavior — stealing a laptop, scrawling something about "fags" on a locker, hacking into the school's computer system, getting arrested for breaking into a van — generate real concern? If so, why did your supervision of his activities diminish rather than increase in the final months leading up to the attack?

2. Were you aware of the report made to school authorities by the mother of one student that Dylan had been harassing him and threatening him five months before the attack?

3. When an English teacher contacted you, weeks before the attack, concerning a violent paper Dylan wrote — a fantasy in which a trenchcoated avenger ruthlessly executes a bunch of "preps" — why didn't you insist on reading it?

4. You have stated that you were aware that your good friend Judy Brown "didn't like" Eric Harris. Were you aware that Brown had gone to the police about threats Eric Harris had made against her family and his boasts on the Internet that he and Dylan were making pipe bombs?

5. You told the police that Dylan had not exhibited any aberrant behavior in the months leading up to the shootings. Do you consider "having sleepovers" as a senior and falling asleep in class aberrant?

6. Eric Harris spent the night at your house four days before Columbine. He brought with him a large duffel bag so packed with something that he had to drag it into the house with both hands. Did you have any curiosity about what was in the bag?

7. Were you aware that Dylan was spending virtually all of his free time with Harris and had become increasingly isolated from his other friends?

8. If you weren't concerned about his social isolation, why did you pay him $250 to take a (definitely platonic) date to the prom?

9. Ever notice how the look Dylan adopted in the months leading up to Columbine, with granny shades and trenchcoat, aped the look of Woody Harrelson in Natural Born Killers?

10. What do you make of this statement Dylan made on the basement tapes, addressed to his own parents: "I'm sorry I have so much rage, but you put it in me." What the hell is he talking about?
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95816
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:12 pm

I hate to admit it but most of these questions would be perfectly valid to ask her but I don't think anybody ever will. The only one I don't agree with is no. 5. I see nothing unusual about a high school kid having sleepovers with their friends. The falling asleep in class is concerning but not the sleepovers IMO.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 147925
Forum Reputation : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:25 pm

Prendergast is easily the most underrated Columbine author out there. He's never written a book, but his Westword articles are top-notch.

All of these are good questions that someone should have asked Susan Klebold in one of the many interviews that she's given over the last week or so.

She was in denial before the massacre, and she's still in denial now.

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Almost everyone I went to High School with still had sleepovers in 12th grade, including me. Sleepovers are perfectly normal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Sue did mention the duffel bag a few times. She said she noticed it but it didn't concern her because she thought it was computer or video equipment. Dylan and Eric had a video class and were constantly filming their senior year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Why would Dylan not wanting to go to the prom cause any major concerns? He didn't have a girlfriend and he just wasn't interested in going. Lots of teenage boys didn't attend their senior prom, so what? Obviously she bribed him into going so that she could have photos of the occasion, as she has already stated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - How the hell would she know what the people in Natural Born Killers looked like? And copying a style of a movie/tv star, again, is not out of the norm for teenagers. When I was 5 I was in love with Michael Jackson and would dress up like him. When I was 7, I would dress up like the vampires from 'The Lost Boys' so does that mean I'm going to turn into them? Seriously, this question is just ridiculous. Every kid/teenager under the sun has had some kind of idol they admired and tried dressing up like. Why would this cause concern? And keep in mind, neither one of their parents had any idea about the planning of the massacre or what they were up to. From their perspective, it would just be their child dressing up like a movie star or copying other teenagers at their school.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Doesn't Dylan back up this statement by saying everyone ragged on him, including his family? That they treated him like the runt of the litter and aside from his parents, he got no respect and was picked on? And every time something like that happened, like his brother and his friends picking on him that it added to the anger and rage he already had? That essentially, he's saying 'You caused it' to the people/family that ragged on him/treated him like a runt of the litter?

Most of these questions I can't even take seriously.

Back to top Go down
gasolinechild

gasolinechild

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree. She mentioned [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] too, she didn't know it was anything more than an issue with swear words.

I am curious about the other questions though.

Sleepovers I didn't think were typical, but that's probably from my toxic social life in HS where it was either a euphemism or something "less mature" people did.
Back to top Go down
gasolinechild

gasolinechild

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Prendergast is seriously underrated, the content he's written about Columbine is some great, incisive stuff.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95816
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 10:26 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
Prendergast is easily the most underrated Columbine author out there. He's never written a book, but his Westword articles are top-notch.

All of these are good questions that someone should have asked Susan Klebold in one of the many interviews that she's given over the last week or so.

@LPorter,
Sadly, I must agree with you at least halfway.
I think that Sue is a good woman who has suffered a terrible agony all these years and probably always will to some extent, but with her extensive blaming of Eric to leaving out/trying to minimize Dylan's participation in 4/20(as much as its possible to do ),I have to conclude that she is still in denial somewhat.
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 89249

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:01 am

I agree with a couple other posters on number 5. There's nothing aberrant about sleeping over at a friend's house.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 3:00 am

Paying him to take a date to the prom is probably innocent enough. When I was 17 I was at college and I didn't really have any money so my parents used to give me money to go out with my friends.

If I was going out with the guys they'd perhaps give me £20. If I was going out with a girl they'd give me £30/40. I think this was because they wanted me to do the sort of 'old fashioned gent' type thing and treat my date well. A sort of 'treat women well but with respect' type thing.

The sleepover thing - no problem here for me either. I of course used to try and tell my parents I was sleeping at a friends when I was younger. I guess sleeping at someone else's house is just easier when you're a bit older - you don't necessarily have the same sleepovers you do as when you were 12 (popcorn, taking your own sleeping bag etc) - if you've had a few beers or something it's better to sleep at your friends house than to drive home drunk.

The dressing as NBK thing - again, no problem. I suspect she didn't even know what they looked like. I can't imagine she'd seen the movie when she said her family hates guns and violence.
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 76745

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 3:03 am

Wow, Dylan's mom paid him that much money to take a date to the prom? poor Robyn must feel so used =(
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 104663
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 10:00 am

Freezingmoon wrote:
Wow, Dylan's mom paid him that much money to take a date to the prom? poor Robyn must feel so used =(

Thats pretty standard. My senior prom ticket was like 100$, plus the cost of renting a tux, flowers or a corsage for the date, throwing in for limo costs, etc.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 11:13 am

Freezingmoon wrote:
Going to the prom is not cheap. I went 3 times (when I was in 10th, 11th and in 12th) and every single time it was a few hundred dollars to go. Tickets for a couple was like $150.00 or something like that. Then you gotta buy a dress (if you're a girl) and rent a tuxedo (if you're a guy). Then there's flowers, money towards the limo (if you rent one) and the pictures that they take at the prom.

I only did the group limo thing my senior year. But even without that, I'd say the prom was well over a couple of hundred dollars. And the guy usually always buys the tickets (so in Dylan's case $250.00 isn't all that much).

Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 89249

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:18 pm

Whoa, this makes me happy I went to school in a tiny town. Our Prom tickets were like $20 a person and it was held at a really nice little reception hall.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 147925
Forum Reputation : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:17 pm

I didn't go to my prom, so I guess I saved a lot of money.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:21 pm

Jenn wrote:
Going to the prom is not cheap. I went 3 times (when I was in 10th, 11th and in 12th) and every single time it was a few hundred dollars to go. Tickets for a couple was like $150.00 or something like that. Then you gotta buy a dress (if you're a girl) and rent a tuxedo (if you're a guy). Then there's flowers, money towards the limo (if you rent one) and the pictures that they take at the prom.

I only did the group limo thing my senior year. But even without that, I'd say the prom was well over a couple of hundred dollars. And the guy usually always buys the tickets (so in Dylan's case $250.00 isn't all that much).

Good for you Jenn, that must have been nice to go prom that many times Rolling Eyes

Last edited by sororityalpha on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:17 pm

We never had a prom at my school. I think they have started having them a bit more now though in the U.K.
Back to top Go down
Jbow89

Contribution Points : 74235

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was addressed in Sues book. She says she never heard anything about the Browns calling the cops on Harris until the day of the shootings when Brooks mom came by when the cops were searching the Klebolds house.

I think all of these questions are terrible except for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Come on sleepovers?! Yeah so weird! I had friends staying the night when I was in college.

Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 101438
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 8:23 pm

She answers all those questions except [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Eric was actually the one who said that exact quote as far as I know. I think I've also seen other sites say it was Dylan, but this page has the full transcript and I'm inclined to trust it based on the context of what is said before and after.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dylan does agree with the sentiment a few minutes later, though.

Quote :

(We’re proving ourselves,” they tell the camera, and go on to discuss their
philosphies. Eric says he isn’t spending much time with his family, so that there won’t be any
“bonding” and “this won’t be harder to do.”)

Harris: I’m sorry I have so much rage, but you put it on me.

(Eric then complains about his father and how his family had to move five times. He says he
always had to be the new kid in school, and was always at the bottom of the “food chain,”
and had no chance to earn any respect from his peers as he always had to “start out at the
bottom of the ladder.” He hated the way people made fun of him: “my face, my hair, my
shirts.” He’s wearing a t-shirt that has the words “Wilder Wein” printed on it — he references
the shirt several times during the video but never explains what it means. [“Wilder Wein” is
a song by Rammstein.])

Harris: More rage. More rage. [motions with his hands for emphasis] Keep building it on.

Klebold: If you could see all the anger I’ve stored over the past four fucking years ...

(Dylan then recalls how popular and athletic his older brother Byron was and how he constantly
“ripped” on him, as did his brother’s friends. According to Dylan, with the exception
of his parents, his extended family treated him like the runt of the litter.)

Klebold: You made me what I am. You added to the rage.

(Dylan says that as far back as the Foothills Day Care center he hated the “stuck-up” kids
who he felt hated him.)
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

Contribution Points : 73378

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 3:14 pm

[quote="gasolinechild"]

Alan Prendergast wrote:
1. Did Dylan's escalating criminal behavior — stealing a laptop, scrawling something about "fags" on a locker, hacking into the school's computer system, getting arrested for breaking into a van — generate real concern? If so, why did your supervision of his activities diminish rather than increase in the final months leading up to the attack?

2. Were you aware of the report made to school authorities by the mother of one student that Dylan had been harassing him and threatening him five months before the attack?

3. When an English teacher contacted you, weeks before the attack, concerning a violent paper Dylan wrote — a fantasy in which a trenchcoated avenger ruthlessly executes a bunch of "preps" — why didn't you insist on reading it?

This is the thing that really gets me about Judy Brown, she always prattles on about how the Harris family dismissed everything, but sings the Klebold's praises. Yet evidently, the Klebold's were far more detached from reality, or didn't really give a shit. At least Eric's parents actually put him in therapy.

LPorter101 wrote:

Of course she's in denial, she says there were no signs and "I thought it was normal teenage behaviour" …taking the actually massacre out of the equation (because we can't really expect anyone to automatically think "bad behaviour? Well, they must be planning to bomb their school!") most of the aforementioned incidences/behaviours that were bought to her attention, were, in my opinion reasons to at least punish a child.

She mentions how Dylan forgot to get her a mother's day gift and that's when she pushed him and said "straighten up"…if not receiving a gift was the thing that made her think "something's going on" just proves to me how self absorbed, and possibly selfish she was towards her family.

There are a lot of people, and funnily enough I see it with some of my friends who's parents are psychiatrists, they are great at their job, so giving and compassionate, but when it comes to their kids who on some occasions displayed obvious problems, they push away and deny it.

Last edited by astrospace92 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83171
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:02 pm

I find the first four questions especially valid to be asked, and I tend to agree with others about the uselessness of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I question how Sue was supposed to know anything about the movie Natural Born Killers...I would surmise she probably has never seen it.
Question [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I find the most intriguing, regarding Dylan's violent short story, and why Sue didn't want to read it (apparently). I feel that if I ever run into Sue again (as I have mentioned elsewhere I have met her at a couple different suicide and mental health symposia with her work in AFSP), I would hope I would have the balls to ask her that if I ever got an opportunity.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

Contribution Points : 73378

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:05 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
I find the first four questions especially valid to be asked, and I tend to agree with others about the uselessness of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I question how Sue was supposed to know anything about the movie Natural Born Killers...I would surmise she probably has never seen it.
Question [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I find the most intriguing, regarding Dylan's violent short story, and why Sue didn't want to read it (apparently). I feel that if I ever run into Sue again (as I have mentioned elsewhere I have met her at a couple different suicide and mental health symposia with her work in AFSP), I would hope I would have the balls to ask her that if I ever got an opportunity.

I apologise for asking, as you've obviously gone over it before, but as I am new to the forum. What was she like in real life? What vibe did she give off?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:24 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:

Stupid thing to ask I guess, but didn't Sue mention either in her book or one of her newest interviews that she did ask Dylan to read the essay and he said it was somewhere in his car and would get it later? And then she forgot and the 20th happened....I mean I guess the way the question is phrased she prob could have asked the teacher.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:29 pm

astrospace92 wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:

I apologise for asking, as you've obviously gone over it before, but as I am new to the forum. What was she like in real life? What vibe did she give off?

Sue is a really genuine person with a sincere interest in helping those with mental illnesses. I never asked her any Columbine-related questions or anything about Dylan; as a matter of fact, with my interactions with her, I acted the same as many people there who were not aware of her past. She seems overall like she could be anyone's aunt or mother, very soft-spoken and thoughtful.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:30 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:

Sue is a really genuine person with a sincere interest in helping those with mental illnesses. I never asked her any Columbine-related questions or anything about Dylan; as a matter of fact, with my interactions with her, I acted the same as many people there who were not aware of her past. She seems overall like she could be anyone's aunt or mother, very soft-spoken and thoughtful.

I will add though that it was a very surreal experience (for me) in shaking her hand and addressing her as "Sue."

Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 101438
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:32 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:

But question [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is answered in the book. Pages 223-226.

"The lack of follow-through on my part was uncharacteristic, but indicative: I believed Dylan was a psychologically healthy human being. I never considered the paper could be a reflection of deeply seated problems . . . I had confidence that his teacher and the counselor would handle the situation appropriately."

That's the reason. She answers it in the book, as she does 9/10 questions Westworld wants to ask her. If they had just read the book carefully they would see the answers.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:11 am

ThoughtBox wrote:

The Mothers Day story always seemed a bit off to me too. Maybe it was the straw that broke the camels back? They kept butting heads, she finally had enough and that's why Dylan told her he couldn't control his rage... just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked   Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westword: 10 Questions Dylan Klebold's Mom Wasn't Asked
Page 1 of 1