Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested

Go down 
+2
boringguy
sororityalpha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124349
Forum Reputation : 1001

Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Empty
PostSubject: Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested   Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 82960
Forum Reputation : 25

Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested   Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:44 pm

This is interesting for a few reasons. The first being that a girl did this. It definitely seems like attacks like these are becoming more common among girls. The second being that she was able to stab so many people in such a short time frame. The article doesn't state exactly how long this attack lasted, but it must have been a very short amount of time since the police had not arrived by the time she was subdued by a few teachers.

I bet it was hard for them to decide when to lock the school down. The article stated that she was at the entrance of school and school was just starting. If they had the lockdown too soon, they would keep people who just came in (who would have been right by the girl) from being able to get back out of the nearest exit, and they also would be locked out of their classrooms. If they waited too late, people would just keep coming through the entrance doors and getting stabbed.

Maybe she decided to attack at that time because she knew it would be such a hard choice for them.
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 82960
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested   Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 4:30 pm

I found this on Reddit earlier today.
screencaps of her tumblr posts: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Reddit thread:https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/47a1m2/this_girl_stabbed_6_people_in_a_school_nearby_me/

Apparently she (the attacker) posted on tumblr a day or so before she went on her attack. She says she told her mom at least to some degree about what she was planning on doing. To me, this was the most shocking thing I have learned about this so far. If it is true, it's just crazy. She also talks about how she wish she could get a gun. Had she found one, this obviously would have been a whole lot worse.

There are some interesting comments in the reddit thread. One redditor said that this girl was bullied and would eat her lunch in the restroom every day to avoid her peers. It must have been more than one person (probably a group of people) that were bullying her for her to avoid the cafeteria every day.

I also stayed in the restroom during lunch, but not because I was bullied. I did it because I had extreme social anxiety. I came across my fair share of jerks in my school, but luckily I was never really bullied. I say "luckily" because I was the perfect target for bullies.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested   Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:51 pm

She likes cosplay, She was born April 12 2001

Her tumblr is: flipping-all-the-tables

She also has a deviantart account with journals etc: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sororityalpha on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90274
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested   Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:38 pm

She looks like Dylan Klebold with that nose and chin.
Back to top Go down
kittycat

kittycat

Contribution Points : 101617
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested   Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 3:35 am

Wattpad

Youtube Ariel Ansell
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 101622
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested   Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 7:49 pm

So much for privacy. The news media can't report it in Canada, but information has a way to circulate to any interested audience.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested   Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 12:04 am

The teen's case has been adjourned until March 8 when she will appear by video. Until then she'll be held at the Syl Apps Youth Centre in Oakville.

Last edited by sororityalpha on Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested   Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 102076
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested   Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:09 am

From her tumblr:

"My mom thinks calling the police is too over the top for my problem. Like, I'm literally planning to go on a stabbing spree at school tomorrow."

Think her mom wishes she had called the police now? Even if she didn't call the police, she could have taken her to the local hospital and gotten an emergency psychiatric hold on her or something to prevent her from doing this. I actually feel sorry for her. She tried to get some help.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested   Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 7:05 pm

9 months later she is out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested   Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine stabbed at Dunbarton High School in Ontario, 14-year-old girl arrested
Page 1 of 1