Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4chan user is Columbine survivor.

Go down 
+3
cyn1231
Jbow89
Nirvana92
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 82489
Forum Reputation : 80

4chan user is Columbine survivor. Empty
PostSubject: 4chan user is Columbine survivor.   4chan user is Columbine survivor. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:02 pm

I thought some of you might find this interesting. I hope I'm not breaking any rules linking to an Imgur account. If so I do apologize:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The guy says he sat at a table with Eric and Dylan once. He says Dylan always wore his trench coat no matter what, and that he would run into people in the halls on purpose. In his opinion Eric and Dylan asked for the bullying they got, especially since they were quite the bullies themselves.
Back to top Go down
Jbow89

Contribution Points : 74260
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 4chan user is Columbine survivor.   4chan user is Columbine survivor. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:26 pm

This was posted not that long ago. I think someone proved the guy was not legit but I can't remember.

Personally I think he's lying about being a columbine student or lying about actually knowing the shooters. I don't buy his sitting with E/D at lunch story
Back to top Go down
cyn1231

cyn1231

Contribution Points : 73207
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: 4chan user is Columbine survivor.   4chan user is Columbine survivor. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:32 pm

I used to be a "/b/tard" myself, different board but 4chan is 4chan. I can't stress this enough: the things that they say need to be taken with a grain of salt. Unless this man has some sort of proof, I would dismiss this as fiction.

Don't get me wrong. I'm open minded to the theory that they may have been jerks (especially Eric he admits to ripping on kids that look like him in his diary). I just wouldn't use 4chan as a viable source for info.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 82489
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: 4chan user is Columbine survivor.   4chan user is Columbine survivor. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:52 pm

cyn1231 wrote:
I used to be a "/b/tard" myself, different board but 4chan is 4chan. I can't stress this enough: the things that they say need to be taken with a grain of salt. Unless this man has some sort of proof, I would dismiss this as fiction.

Don't get me wrong. I'm open minded to the theory that they may have been jerks (especially Eric he admits to ripping on kids that look like him in his diary). I just wouldn't use 4chan as a viable source for info.

Anything written by anyone on the Internet should be taken with a grain of salt honestly. I won't argue the validity of it, but the guy doesn't take the tone of a troll. If true its interesting. If false its just proof of how weird people can get when they're hidden behind a computer screen.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: 4chan user is Columbine survivor.   4chan user is Columbine survivor. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:37 pm

I think this was the guy wo posted a pic of the Columbine yearbook. People still did not belive him

Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 104640
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: 4chan user is Columbine survivor.   4chan user is Columbine survivor. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 3:35 pm

I get the occasional people (prob. trolls) that don't believe ME.
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 82538
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 4chan user is Columbine survivor.   4chan user is Columbine survivor. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 3:41 pm

Yumeko-chan wrote:

possibly a good thing, I'm hoping they are simply trying to protect the integrity of those really involved.. not knowing that you truly are among that group.

Today has to be tough for you, thoughts & prayers for you & those involved.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83196
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: 4chan user is Columbine survivor.   4chan user is Columbine survivor. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:48 pm

Yumeko-chan wrote:

Thoughts are with you today, and every day, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4chan user is Columbine survivor.   4chan user is Columbine survivor. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4chan user is Columbine survivor.
Page 1 of 1