Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who said what?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73923
Forum Reputation : 0

Who said what? Empty
PostSubject: Who said what?   Who said what? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 9:54 am

From watching the Zero Hour documentary I kinda got confused by the some the quotes from Eric and Dylan. Who was it that was calling out GO GO GO once the shooting began? And who said "this is what we always wanted to do this is awesome"? Was is also Dylan who quoted "today's the day we die"?

Last edited by aquillina on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96724
Forum Reputation : 1190

Who said what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who said what?   Who said what? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 10:03 am

The "guy in the white shirt" shouted GOGO which leads me to believe it was Eric.

I think the other two quotes are Dylan. It was said a few ways...."today is the day we die" "today is a good day to die" "I want to die". No matter which way it was said these sentences just scream Dylan to me

The comment also about using a knife was also Dylan imo

Lodka

Contribution Points : 72732

Who said what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who said what?   Who said what? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 5:06 pm

I've been reading the 11k and I'm confused too, because in some cases there're differences between the 11k and the documentary, so it's difficult to know.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Who said what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who said what?   Who said what? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 8:48 am

Lodka wrote:
I've been reading the 11k and I'm confused too, because in some cases there're differences between the 11k and the documentary, so it's difficult to know.

Quite honestly I sort of believe the 11k... I mean look at DeAngelis for example. That liar told sob stories to numerous documentaries and the stories were all fake.
Back to top Go down
Lodka

Contribution Points : 72732

Who said what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who said what?   Who said what? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 5:24 pm

I don't know in which one I believe. In the 11k there are some different versions of the conversation which took place in the library, and with people even talking about a third gunman, so it's difficult to be sure, but anyway, Zero Hour still is a good documentary.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Who said what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who said what?   Who said what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:46 am

Lodka wrote:
I don't know in which one I believe. In the 11k there are some different versions of the conversation which took place in the library, and with people even talking about a third gunman, so it's difficult to be sure, but anyway, Zero Hour still is a good documentary.

Yea it can be hard because there are so many accounts. But when you read 100 things that say the same thing or close you can sort of get the idea of what actually happened.

Eric taking off his trench coat caused a lot of confusion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who said what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who said what?   Who said what? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who said what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: