Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So what are we still waiting for?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

So what are we still waiting for? Empty
PostSubject: So what are we still waiting for?   So what are we still waiting for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:04 am

Susan Klebold has said what she's going to say. We've all had a few months to absorb that.

What's next?

Are we still holding out hope that someone, somewhere, has a copy of the basement tapes? (I am.)

Are we still hoping against hope that the Harrises will say something about Eric? (I doubt they ever will.)

Many of Eric and Dylan's friends have yet to say anything ... think we'll ever hear from any of them? (We might.)

We waited for so long for Susan Klebold's book to come out ... and then it did ... and it did help us to flesh out Dylan a little more, but I doubt that it changed very many minds.

I don't think we're going to get anything substantial for a long time to come.

Contribution Points : 73373
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: So what are we still waiting for?   So what are we still waiting for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:27 am

I don't care for the Basement Tapes anymore but I would love to see the last bit of them bidding their friends and families farewell.

I doubt we'll ever hear from the Harrises. They seem to be very reserve, secretive and at times stubborn people.

Nate I'm sure still considers Dylan his friend because he still visits Sue occasionally. But it would be great to hear his side of the story of what was Dylan really like.

I'd like to ask what else is there left to know about Columbine?

Last edited by aquillina on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79736
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: So what are we still waiting for?   So what are we still waiting for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:51 am

Are we still holding out hope that someone, somewhere, has a copy of the basement tapes?
- Me too. Someone from the inside perhaps.

Are we still hoping against hope that the Harrises will say something about Eric?
- I DO. I BELIEVE. I believe for this one. IDK why but I would go into cardiac arrest if they say something. I'm betting on Kevin. I think he might release something.

Many of Eric and Dylan's friends have yet to say anything ... think we'll ever hear from any of them?
- Sure. Years from now.

shades

Contribution Points : 79736
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: So what are we still waiting for?   So what are we still waiting for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 6:53 am

It just occurred to me, I wanna see the prom video. There's obviously a full prom video of Dylan, I'm not sure whose the one who provided the snippet of it (was it Sue?), but any videos of the night would be fun. Haha, I guess I wanna watch how they get down to Berlin and....idk, Vengaboys or whatever.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: So what are we still waiting for?   So what are we still waiting for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 9:01 am

I would love to hear from Nate and Zach. Nate was pretty forthcoming in his police interviews. But I understand life has moved on for all of their friends. Quite possibly now that they are older they may realize they weren't really friends at all?

I don't see the Harrises ever saying anything. I would love if they did, but I don't think they ever will.

Then I guess what is left is the BT and the depositions. I do NOT believe the BT were fully destroyed.
So I think those will come out one day. Will I be alive then? I have no idea. I am not going to hold my breath on it but I hope they will come out.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what are we still waiting for?   So what are we still waiting for? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what are we still waiting for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: