Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aquillina

Contribution Points : 72398
Forum Reputation : 0

How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s? Empty
PostSubject: How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s?   How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 3:15 pm

I wonder if there was a way we could age progress the pictures of Eric and Dylan to see how they would look as full grown adults. In fact I wonder how all of them would have looked as fully matured adults.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s?   How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 3:18 pm

aquillina wrote:
I wonder if there was a way we could age progress the pictures of Eric and Dylan to see how they would look as full grown adults. In fact I wonder how all of them would have looked as fully matured adults.

There are free apps out there to do it that you can get but they never look right to me. Law enforcement has better programs but of course the public doesn't have access to those

People usually end up looking like those missing posters from the 80's lol
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78761
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s?   How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 3:19 pm

I wonder that sometimes too. The craziest thing I have read somewhere before was that someone was convinced they were not dead, and put up a picture of some random dude in his thirties and claimed it was Eric living in another state or whatever. -_- and I mean the guy didn't even look close to Eric. Try harder if you wanna make such a claim!

Contribution Points : 72398
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s?   How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 3:25 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
I wonder that sometimes too. The craziest thing I have read somewhere before was that someone was convinced they were not dead, and put up a picture of some random dude in his thirties and claimed it was Eric living in another state or whatever. -_- and I mean the guy didn't even look close to Eric. Try harder if you wanna make such a claim!
That's hilarious! Just beyond stupidity.

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95591
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s?   How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:11 pm

I am sure that such software is out there for free use somewhere. People even closely related age at different rates but the closest you'll come to seeing is to look at their brothers.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s?   How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:36 pm

I kind of think they'd look a good bit like their older brothers. Especially Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 117790
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s?   How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 1:09 am

I posted age progression photos of them on the forum before, and like already stated turned out looking ridiculous. I'll see if I can find the thread and link it here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s?   How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would Eric and Dylan have looked in their 30s?
Page 1 of 1