Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fuckcomments

Go down 
+11
Krieg
rkp
SaucyJimmy
Smiggles94
Draw_It_White
suburbanmessiah
James411
Sabratha
abstractsmigs
shades
sscc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

fuckcomments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 4:55 pm

Maboroshi wrote:
One of the most strange things is that Adam claimed to have mice while he actually never had them. Why mice and not his beloved hamsters?

He was a huge fan of the movie Willard and kept a book called "Ratman's Notebooks", so he was definitely preoccupied with mice/rats too.

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 38996
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 4:06 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 1:15 pm

Even though Reed Coleman himself deleted his posts about fuckcomments and apologized for making them (here), I believe he was initially correct. And yes, the rodent stuff (the imaginary rodent stuff) is what got me almost one hundred percent convinced that fuckcomments was indeed Lanza. It’s very specific. The same could have been said about the preoccupation with women’s posture; however, on taking a closer look it becomes apparent that this part is extremely far-fetched:

Quote :
One very peculiar comment from this user is found on the video “Bow legged female – no bowing of legs soon!”
fuckcomments 4 years ago  in reply to YoutubeUser12: this is bullshit, no human should put their feet together and then look down and gauge if they have a problem.  Humans stand with their feet around should width apart, not side by side. This is just a ploy to scare all you people into getting your legs cut in half and twisted so they can make money ! Have fun..
Given fuckcomments’s other interests, this seems a bizarre and random topic to show such a strong opinion on. Yet, the same strange preoccupation with stances is noted in Adam Lanza, in the report from the Office of the Child Advocate. It reports that in late 2006, when being examined at Yale, “AL was reported to be placing limits on his mother’s behavior (e.g. by not allowing her to lean on things because it was improper).”

That aside, I think there are too many coincidences for this to be a coincidence. Some things, while not too unusual on their own, are unlikely to be combined together in one person (how many people are simultaneously interested in anorexia, Legos, rodents and mass shootings?..). As for the writing style, I don’t see why it’s such a big deal.

Reading the following may cause side effects that can be illustrated by my profile pic. Proceed with utmost caution:

dyonqqr wrote:
Was he trying to fit in to the caustic youtube comments? Was it just more covering of his digital tracks?

My guess is both, although perhaps not exactly to fit in but rather to create a particular persona for trolling purposes. The mistakes were also not consistent throughout the comments, which might (or might not) indicate that they were deliberate and sometimes the author simply forgot to write like, and I quote, “a severely mentally handicapped duck” use bad grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 1:27 pm

morgenroede wrote:
w“a severely mentally handicapped duck”

I'm still curious where did he get such sense of humour since some of his quotes are so freaking LMAO, especially the stuff about marriage, God, etc.

morgenroede wrote:
Reading the following may cause side effects that can be illustrated by my profile pic. Proceed with utmost caution:

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 2:09 pm

Maboroshi wrote:
I'm still curious where did he get such sense of humour since some of his quotes are so freaking LMAO, especially the stuff about marriage, God, etc.

Don’t forget this:

Smiggles wrote:
Eric shaved his hair because he was tired of women lustfully tearing it out while he was making love to them, and Dylan had long hair so that his fringe could shield him from the sorrows of the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 2:18 pm

morgenroede wrote:

Don’t forget this:
Smiggles wrote:
Eric shaved his hair because he was tired of women lustfully tearing it out while he was making love to them, and Dylan had long hair so that his fringe could shield him from the sorrows of the world.

Oh yeah I remember this one. Great quote.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 3:01 am

Two possibly contradictory quotes from his YouTube videos that may be relevant to fuckcomments.

(Pointless) CulturalPhilistine The Move Part 6/6
"Do you endlessly roam the streets causing trouble? Uhm... heh, (laughter) my fringe is interfering with my eyesight so much that I was answering the questions using the wrong column, so going back...(repeating questions back to himself, along with last one) all of the time...no, no, I'm on the Internet all the time, remember? So I roam the Internet streets causing trouble so I'll answer sort aliof, no..."

Is he kidding? Is he just talking about the kind of stuff he posted on his channel, his pedo talk, his jokes, etc? Or is he talking about trolling like fuckcomments?

To the pro-cultaralists 1/3
"I don't know what to call him other than a troll, that's definitely not - accusing someone of being a troll isn't something that ever comes to my mind, it's incomprehensible that someone would perform the theoretical activity of trolling."

When he's talking about Myrmidion insulting him over and over, he says he can't even imagine being trolled - or that a person would even troll - but he was on the internet all the time. I seem to remember him specifically referring to a troll on the forum. I thought this was a weird statement.

rj96 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuckcomments   fuckcomments - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuckcomments
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: