Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11

Go down 
+12
Amarantha
aquillina
spinvault
meowitscow
Moonshadow
TheSpiral
bubbles
Juicy Jazzy
shades
pkvscend
slippy123
PaintItBlack
16 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96541
Forum Reputation : 52

Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Dylan,
Today ,if you had lived you would be 35 years old.Instead, you needlessly died at 17 almost half a year from your 18th Birthday.
Your absence from this world is hard to qualify but for those of us who care, it could never be measured.
Your family will never stop missing you and you have made a permanent impact in the hearts, mind and lives of many people that I'm sure you would never have imagined.
You are so missed.I love and miss you and so do many others.
Everyday I wish you and all the others were still here.So much potential was lost on that sad day.

Have a wonderful Birthday in Heaven.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

Last edited by PaintItBlack on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105388
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 9:50 pm

RIP Dylan, wherever you are.
Back to top Go down
pkvscend

pkvscend

Contribution Points : 70825
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Happy birthday, Dylan. I hope you found that eternal peace you wanted.

Let's keep the Klebolds in our thoughts today.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:09 am

Happy Birthday Dylan. I Guess when we talk about you, we're always thinking of you. Separating from what you did on 4/20, I sympathise with you as a person when you were going through turmoil that nobody knew before you died. I hope you're resting at a place you always yearned for when you were alive.
X

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:37 am

Hope you found peace and love.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98519
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:44 am

Not sure if heaven exists and not even sure Dylan would have made it there if it does. But I hope he was given the chance to stand in front of God and explain himself. Dylan was a good kid who made a really bad choice, everyone else goes through troubles like Dylan but they dont go shooting up their school. I feel really sorry for Dylan. RIP wherever you are.
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 74992

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:43 am

My heart is aching. Dylan was such a good person. It's such a loss to the world that he's gone. RIP also to Adam Lanza, Seung Hui Cho, Omar Mateen etc. Hell - since it's 9/11 I might as well pay my respects to the 9/11 terrorists. All such wonderful people who did incredible things with their brief time on Earth. The world is a sadder place without them all.

And by RIP, I mean "Rot in piss".
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:59 am

I knew you'd pull something like that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rolling Eyes

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:06 am

bubbles wrote:
My heart is aching. Dylan was such a good person. It's such a loss to the world that he's gone. RIP also to Adam Lanza, Seung Hui Cho, Omar Mateen etc. Hell - since it's 9/11 I might as well pay my respects to the 9/11 terrorists. All such wonderful people who did incredible things with their brief time on Earth. The world is a sadder place without them all.

Yeah, it is a loss.To me, its certainly a loss.Each one of those people had at least one person in the world who cares about them too and misses them.Some of these people have suffered greatly with this loss.
Those of us who care for Dylan are allowed to miss him and mark his birthday because it means something important to us.
I'm not the all ashamed of about my birthday posts for Eric and Dylan.In my mind, they are victims too and deserve to be remembered.I'm well aware you highly disagree.

And by RIP, I mean "Rot in piss".

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74839
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:19 am

Rest in peace Dylan, and happy birthday.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71856

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 8:51 am

Happy birthday VoDkA!
If only you knew how worthy you were, you would have SURELY never done anything so horrible.

There are many who would gladly be friends with you now - not because of what you finally did, but because of who you were before.

Everyone deserves forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
meowitscow

meowitscow

Contribution Points : 74120

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 12:18 pm

Happy Birthday Dylan.

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73303

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 1:55 pm

Happy Birthday Dylan. Rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73348

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Happy Birthday Dylan. Even though some in this world don't even know or remember you. But others know who you truly were and wished you could have been saved. For you Dylan Klebold. Gone but not forgottem

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark
   For traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart
   To weave by picking up the pieces that remain
   Melodies of life--love's lost refrain

Our paths they did cross, though I cannot say just why
   We met, we laughed, we held on fast, and then we said goodbye
   And who'll hear the echoes of stories never told?
   Let them ring out loud till they unfold
   In my dearest memories, I see you reaching out to me
   Though you're gone, I still believe that you can call out my name

A voice from the past, joining yours and mine
    Adding up the layers of harmony
    And so it goes, on and on
    Melodies of life,
    To the sky beyond the flying birds--forever and beyond

So far and away, see the bird as it flies by  
   Gliding through the shadows of the clouds up in the sky  
   I've laid my memories and dreams upon those wings  
   Leave them now and see what tomorrow brings

In your dearest memories, do you remember loving me?
   Was it fate that brought us close and now leaves me behind?

If I should leave this lonely world behind
   Your voice will still remember our melody
   Now I know we'll carry on
   Melodies of life
   Come circle round and grow deep in our hearts
   As long as we remember

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 72447
Forum Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 3:20 am

I don't believe neither in a heaven nor in a hell, but I'm sure that if he had had another chance at life, remembering what he had done in the shooting, he would have felt deeply sorry and disappointed by himself.
Nevertheless, there's no doubt that he's at peace now.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:27 am

I didn't make this excerpt, someone on tumblr did, but I wanted to put it here cause it's so bittersweet:

Quote :
Sixteenth Birthday:

“Guys, I don’t want to make a big deal out of this.”

Dylan turned sixteen in September. When Tom and I suggested a party, he demurred: “Guys, I don’t want to make a big deal out of this.” But a sixteenth birthday is a milestone, and Tom and I wanted to mark it for Dylan.

Our family tradition was to go to a restaurant of the celebrant’s choice. That year, Dylan chose a barbecue restaurant with a 1940s classic movie theme. Byron couldn’t get anyone to cover him at work. While we hated for him to miss his brother’s birthday celebration, we were pleased to see evidence of his work ethic and supported his decision not to attend. Plus, Tom and I had a surprise planned: although Dylan’s friend Zack also had to work that night, we’d
arranged for Eric and Nate to meet us at the restaurant.

Dylan was genuinely surprised to see his friends. So surprised, it took him half the evening to loosen up and start enjoying himself. I was sympathetic. He was attuned to the slightest of social discomforts, though Nate and Eric found us much less embarrassing than he did. Dylan knew of our intolerance for rudeness and picky eaters as well, and was probably worried about
how his friends would behave. Over the course of the night, though, he relaxed, and with good humor he thanked us for overriding his protests and surprising him. But the roller-coaster ride was about to begin.

Later that month, he woke up in the middle of the night with terrible stomach pains. We were concerned enough to take him to the emergency room, where they ruled out appendicitis and everything else. Puzzled, the doctors released him, and he appeared to recover completely. I would later learn that unexplained somatic symptoms, particularly abdominal pain, may be a
marker for depression.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:15 am

Amarantha wrote:
I don't believe neither in a heaven nor in a hell, but I'm sure that if he had had another chance at life, remembering what he had done in the shooting, he would have felt deeply sorry and disappointed by himself.
Nevertheless, there's no doubt that he's at peace now.

I think he possibly would've had regret for what he did if he had the opportunity to reflect on the aftermath with a little more life experience behind him. Maybe outgrowing his high school mentality would've helped him put things into perspective. I think if he had matured he would have possibly felt remorse for what he put his family through, too.

It's a shame he decided to die an asshole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:22 am

Although it may be a day late I did not forget. Happy Birthday Dylan,you got your selfish wish; to be remembered.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:27 am

bubbles wrote:

Please allow me to respectfully disagree.

Even if it was - and is - still horrible for his family, dealing with his murder-suicide, dealing with a trial for capital case wold have been even worse for them.

I don't mean to offend you by this, but this is Dylan's birthday thread. I do understand that you detest him for what he did - and I am not trying to find excuses for him either -, but he was human too.

I really hope that you don't consider this post of mine as a personal attack!

Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:29 am

shades wrote:
I didn't make this excerpt, someone on tumblr did, but I wanted to put it here cause it's so bittersweet:

Quote :
Sixteenth Birthday:

“Guys, I don’t want to make a big deal out of this.”

Dylan turned sixteen in September. When Tom and I suggested a party, he demurred: “Guys, I don’t want to make a big deal out of this.” But a sixteenth birthday is a milestone, and Tom and I wanted to mark it for Dylan.

Our family tradition was to go to a restaurant of the celebrant’s choice. That year, Dylan chose a barbecue restaurant with a 1940s classic movie theme. Byron couldn’t get anyone to cover him at work. While we hated for him to miss his brother’s birthday celebration, we were pleased to see evidence of his work ethic and supported his decision not to attend. Plus, Tom and I had a surprise planned: although Dylan’s friend Zack also had to work that night, we’d
arranged for Eric and Nate to meet us at the restaurant.

Dylan was genuinely surprised to see his friends. So surprised, it took him half the evening to loosen up and start enjoying himself. I was sympathetic. He was attuned to the slightest of social discomforts, though Nate and Eric found us much less embarrassing than he did. Dylan knew of our intolerance for rudeness and picky eaters as well, and was probably worried about
how his friends would behave. Over the course of the night, though, he relaxed, and with good humor he thanked us for overriding his protests and surprising him. But the roller-coaster ride was about to begin.

Later that month, he woke up in the middle of the night with terrible stomach pains. We were concerned enough to take him to the emergency room, where they ruled out appendicitis and everything else. Puzzled, the doctors released him, and he appeared to recover completely. I would later learn that unexplained somatic symptoms, particularly abdominal pain, may be a
marker for depression.

Thanks for posting this!
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:43 am

AmbowsWxW wrote:
Although it may be a day late I did not forget. Happy Birthday Dylan,you got your selfish wish; to be remembered.

And his wish to be reduced to a pile of ashes.

Edit: People probably aren't going to like this post, but I'm sorry, it's the truth.

Instead of taking a proper shot at living and enjoying the things in life, he's now dead. Yes, he got the infamy he wanted, but what use is it to him now that he's dead and isn't even aware of anything? We're all going to die eventually, so why rush? Make the most of life. Dylan probably still would've had several more years in him had he taken another route. We have X amount of time on Earth, and eternity to cease existing. Enjoy the short ride. And yes, I know mental illness is a real problem, but it's a shame he did not seek help and chose to drag others with him..and for what? He could've had some of his best years ahead of him.

Last edited by bubbles on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total

mflergen likes this post

Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:47 am

Moonshadow wrote:
bubbles wrote:

Please allow me to respectfully disagree.

Even if it was - and is - still horrible for his family, dealing with his murder-suicide, dealing with a trial for capital case wold have been even worse for them.

I don't mean to offend you by this, but this is Dylan's birthday thread. I do understand that you detest him for what he did - and I am not trying to find excuses for him either -, but he was human too.

I really hope that you don't consider this post of mine as a personal attack!

Well shit, if shooting kids doesn't make you an asshole, then I don't know what does! Where do you draw the line? Are paedophiles "human" too and worthy of birthday wishes and respect from strangers?
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:57 am

I like how people are getting all sentimental in this thread - acting like Dylan would've cared about all these posts. He probably would've laughed about how "corny" they sound. I remember Eric and Dylan were apparently musing in the basement tapes about all the candlelight vigils that would be held in the wake of the massacre (and yes, they were probably referring to the ones for their victims - not theirs, but it was the notion of these tributes they were also mocking). I don't think Dylan died the person you guys want to believe he was. But that's just my two cents and people are of course welcome to express their own views here - that's why I like this place.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 7:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :
Sorry, but this is not the manners I used when writing to you.
Even if I have another view on these things, I did not use bad words when expressing my opinion.

Of course, you have the right to express how you feel about the thing, but your question is off topic here. I would say we might discuss my views in another thread - if you are really interested -, but I just don't feel like discussing anything in this style.

/off
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 7:03 am

Moonshadow wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :
Sorry, but this is not the manners I used when writing to you.
Even if I have another view on these things, I did not use bad words when expressing my opinion.

Of course, you have the right to feel free to express how you feel about the thing, but your question is off topic here. I would say we might discuss my views in another thread - if you are really interested -, but I just don't feel like discussing anything in this style.

/off

And you know that the very person you're defending loved to punctuate sentences with all sorts of foul language, so why are you so concerned with a couple of cuss words I used that weren't even directed at you?

And I notice that you didn't answer my question..I mean, it is relevant to a thread that's celebrating a birthday for someone who took the lives of kids whilst laughing and taunting them.
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 7:14 am

Moonshadow wrote:
bubbles wrote:

Oh please, do you really think he killed himself purely to make things easier for his family?

Surely it couldn't have come down to the fact that he didn't want to live anymore or face the consequences of his actions..

Yes, he obviously had his family's best interests at heart when he went on a murderous rampage.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 10:21 am

bubbles wrote:
Moonshadow wrote:
bubbles wrote:

Oh please, do you really think he killed himself purely to make things easier for his family?

Surely it couldn't have come down to the fact that he didn't want to live anymore or face the consequences of his actions..

Yes, he obviously had his family's best interests at heart when he went on a murderous rampage.

I don't think that is what Moonshadow meant. He wasn't thinking of his family at all when he did any of this. He didn't care about any of them.

Dealing with the suicide and loss of their son combined with what he did was horrible on both of the families.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 12:26 pm

Lizpuff wrote:

I don't think that is what Moonshadow meant.  He wasn't thinking of his family at all when he did any of this.  He didn't care about any of them.

Dealing with the suicide and loss of their son combined with what he did was horrible on both of the families.    

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and yes, I am sure he did not care about his family or anyone else - only that facing a trial and a serious penalty would have been even harder for his parents.
However, I still think it is not the right thread to discuss this. Maybe it is high time we asked an admin?

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 12:35 pm

bubbles wrote:
Well shit, if shooting kids doesn't make you an asshole, then I don't know what does! Where do you draw the line? Are paedophiles "human" too and worthy of birthday wishes and respect from strangers?

For me, I have called Dylan an asshole and piece of shit. I acknowledge he was horrid for what he did, I never deny nor forget it. But I am also able to speak good of him at times or even acknowledge his birthday because FOR ME, for me, I can forgive him. The context of his crime and suicide differs from other criminals who go on shooting sprees. Dylan was obviously troubled and everyone only learnt of this after Columbine has happened.

And as a matter of fact, yes, even for pedophiles, the worst monsters out there, do get birthday wishes, be it from family or from strangers. Yes some people are actually able to do that even to some pedophiles who actually know they are sick and are aware of their crimes and seek forgiveness from others. You see, all these forgiveness and well wishes differ for everybody. It's not exclusive. I can wish Dylan a happy birthday, you don't want to. That's it.

Remember when I said to you awhile back that if even some of the victim's families can forgive Eric and Dylan and find peace in it then that's all that matters? It's the same thing. The Scotts are forgiving. Brian Rorhbough isn't. Anne Marie is forgiving. Kelly's dad is forgiving.

It's yes to some and no to some. And there's no way we will know what Dylan thinks of all this because he is dead and it's going to remain that way for good.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:05 pm

bubbles wrote:
Instead of taking a proper shot at living and enjoying the things in life, he's now dead. Yes, he got the infamy he wanted, but what use is it to him now that he's dead and isn't even aware of anything? We're all going to die eventually, so why rush? Make the most of life. Dylan probably still would've had several more years in him had he taken another route. We have X amount of time on Earth, and eternity to cease existing. Enjoy the short ride. And yes, I know mental illness is a real problem, but it's a shame he did not seek help and chose to drag others with him..and for what? He could've had some of his best years ahead of him.

Bubbles it seems so easy to say something like that, but we were not Dylan and we will never understand the magnitude of the sickness he had. He had to be in a really bad place inside to make a decision such as that.

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 8:31 pm

I believe that E &D would appreciate the emotional support, if they could see it now.However, I don't think people in Heaven see things like that on the Earth.
They were emotionally immature when they died.

I'm glad that so many here remembered Dylan and his family with kindness, love and compassion on his birthday.

Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 3:27 am

shades wrote:
Bubbles it seems so easy to say something like that, but we were not Dylan and we will never understand the magnitude of the sickness he had. He had to be in a really bad place inside to make a decision such as that.

There are also countless people who have been severely depressed—some to the point where they've sadly just killed themselves—and haven't murdered people. And in regards to your comment about how it's "easy" for me to say that he shouldn't have done what he did and should've tried to seek help, I've battled depression and was suicidal for years growing up, so I know first-hand just how much of an ugly mental illness it is. Yes, not everyone's experiences are the same, and I know none of you are justifying or condoning what he did, but I really want to reiterate the point that his depression shouldn't even in the slightest bit absolve him from 100% full responsibility for his decisions and actions..

And I know some of you might stress that you are not making excuses for his actions, but sometimes it really does come across that way when people continuously bring up his depression as rebuttal whenever something critical is said about Dylan and what he did.

Just accept or ignore the criticism and move on. You guys can post your nice tributes (even though I don't agree with them), and I can express my disgust at him and what he did. If you think it's disrespectful, then I'm sorry your feelings may be hurt, but I'm sure seeing someone you care so much about being criticized for being a callous murderer surely doesn't hurt as much as the bullets fired by Dylan into his victims and the lingering emotional pain he chose to inflict on many people.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 11:23 am

shades wrote:
Remember when I said to you awhile back that if even some of the victim's families can forgive Eric and Dylan and find peace in it then that's all that matters? It's the same thing. The Scotts are forgiving. Brian Rorhbough isn't. Anne Marie is forgiving. Kelly's dad is forgiving.

It's yes to some and no to some. And there's no way we will know what Dylan thinks of all this because he is dead and it's going to remain that way for good.
Is Tom Mauser forgiving. I believe he is.

Last edited by aquillina on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 11:41 am

aquillina wrote:
Is Tom Mauser forgiving? I believe he is.
I need to look back at his videos to remember if he mentioned anything about forgiveness.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 11:46 am

shades wrote:
aquillina wrote:
Is Tom Mauser forgiving? I believe he is.
I need to look back at his videos to remember if he mentioned anything about forgiveness.
I know for sure he forgives the Klebolds, Sue most definitely. As for the Harrises I'm questionable about that.

Love

Contribution Points : 67616

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 4:11 am

Happy birthday, Dylan. I hope that you finally found peace, wherever you are now.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 5:13 am

Happy Birthday in Heaven Dylan! I miss you and so do many others out there.You are still remembered by many of us.I wish that you and all the other kids who died that day could have been here for your 36th Birthdays. I wish your family peace and comfort on what will always be a difficult day for them.

Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73303

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 9:28 am

Happy Birthday Dylan. I hope you and the other 14 people that died that day have found peace.
Back to top Go down
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 62059

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 10:00 am

Happy Birthday Dylan. I sincerely hope you found the peace you were looking for.

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61544
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Happy Birthday, Dylan.
Back to top Go down
pkvscend

pkvscend

Contribution Points : 70825

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 2:51 pm

Another year goes by.

Happy birthday, Dylan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11   Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dylan.September 11
Page 1 of 1