Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Harris.

Go down 
+57
DanielBryer
Cresearch
Juniper
Adzybear
Saoradh
lognifiiskurk
Babydoll
Futility
v1lla1n
Teebabes25
Jaymie
noodlesoldier
spishakwax
Missdark
true_crime
Marianna
Primate Murder
Tesla101
HanShotFirst
Effigy1983
Amarantha
dereknocturnal
jaguar1000
LadyStardust
(redacted)
42099_4EVA
AmeliaDK.
joebox97
beautifullyunconventional
andthentherewas1
jokey
Gold Digger
Jenna horse
C_U_S_T_Y_S_M
whyno
Tommy QTR
gutslut
thelmar
5PMSomewhere
QuestionMark
Holloka
bradt93
Screamingophelia
Rebbie556
evelynssye
Rebdomine
Lunkhead McGrath
Lizpuff
munchkinphone
04daviszoe
Guest83142
Littlelo
sscc
1Mare1
spidEr
Jenn
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

Eric Harris. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:04 pm

AmeliaDK. wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
The Summer before senior year according to A Mothers Reckoning

The video Eric in columbine was filmed in late 1998. Funny how he looks older in senior photos Question

I agree! It’s the hair or something...

andthentherewas1

Contribution Points : 54311
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 4:47 pm

Does anyone know when the photos of Eric with the Rammenstine shirt and Dylan with the serial killer shirt were taken?
Back to top Go down
jokey

jokey

Contribution Points : 60573
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:03 pm

andthentherewas1 wrote:
Does anyone know when the photos of Eric with the Rammenstine shirt and Dylan with the serial killer shirt were taken?

august 98'

Last edited by jokey on Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 91831
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 7:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 and Natka2023 like this post

Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 7:10 pm

Homecoming not the best quality :/

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
5PMSomewhere

5PMSomewhere

Contribution Points : 53405

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 4:05 pm

jokey wrote:
andthentherewas1 wrote:

august 97'

I would have thought it would have been towards the end of their junior year so the spring of 98?
Providing it's the same time they did it every year, their senior ones were 6 weeks or so before the shooting, or was that only the class photos with their gun pose?
Back to top Go down
jokey

jokey

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 8:02 am

5PMSomewhere wrote:
jokey wrote:
andthentherewas1 wrote:

august 97'

I would have thought it would have been towards the end of their junior year so the spring of 98?
Providing it's the same time they did it every year, their senior ones were 6 weeks or so before the shooting, or was that only the class photos with their gun pose?

wow i never thought that the senior pics were taken 6 weeks before the shooting,i don't know much about american school srry

so the rammstein photo is probably taken from march 1998 to april 1998, between eric harris website threats and the first pages of his journal.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 8:04 am

jokey wrote:
5PMSomewhere wrote:
jokey wrote:
andthentherewas1 wrote:

august 97'

wow i never thought that the senior pics were taken 6 weeks before the shooting,i don't know much about american school  srry

so the rammstein photo is probably taken from march 1998 to april 1998, between eric harris website threats and the first pages of his journal.

The class photo was taken six weeks before. The senior portraits in the yearbook were taken the summer before senior year

jokey

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 8:06 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
jokey wrote:
5PMSomewhere wrote:
jokey wrote:
andthentherewas1 wrote:

august 97'

wow i never thought that the senior pics were taken 6 weeks before the shooting,i don't know much about american school  srry

The class photo was taken six weeks before. The senior portraits in the yearbook were taken the summer before senior year

what about the rammstein shirt photo?
Back to top Go down
(redacted)

(redacted)

Contribution Points : 45725

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 7:56 am

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie so forgive me if I totally screw up my first time replying.
I think Eric wore his shirts too big to help conceal his chest deformity maybe. I notice he kinda looks hunched over slightly in the videos and such that I've seen...possibly did that to not bring attention to his chest. Just my personal observation.

captainbaculum and heytdm like this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 7:57 am

(redacted) wrote:
Hello everyone,  I'm a newbie so forgive me if I totally screw up my first time replying.  
I think Eric wore his shirts too big to help conceal his chest deformity maybe. I notice he kinda looks hunched over slightly in the videos and such that I've seen...possibly did that to not bring attention to his chest. Just my personal observation.  

That’s a good point! I never thought of that

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:09 am

It's not a picture of Eric but here's picture of Mr.&Mrs Harris I love how they hold hands 😊😊[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 and Isabela like this post

Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

Contribution Points : 51142
Forum Reputation : 387

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 9:39 am

(redacted) wrote:
Hello everyone,  I'm a newbie so forgive me if I totally screw up my first time replying.  

Great point! I agree on both the big shirts and the hunching. I read that hiding the chest was also why he always wore an undershirt. The chest must have really undercut his self-esteem.

heytdm and Natka2023 like this post

Back to top Go down
(redacted)

(redacted)

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I hope I'm replying to your reply correctly lol!
I feel as if that was the case. His shoulders always seemed to be drawn forward as well. It must've really bothered him. I read (somewhere I can't remember) that he had a surgery where something like a plate was placed to improve the appearance of the deformity but it was removed fairly soon after due to complications. I wish I could remember where I discovered those details.
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:26 am

(redacted) wrote:
I hope I'm replying to your reply correctly lol!
I feel as if that was the case.  His shoulders always seemed to be drawn forward as well.  It must've really bothered him. I read (somewhere I can't remember) that he had a surgery where something like a plate was placed to improve the appearance of the deformity but it was removed fairly soon after due to complications.  I wish I could remember where I discovered those details.  

Yep! He had the surgery but it did not improve much. And I read that Eric was picked on in the locker room about it. So he would wear the undershirt, so that he wouldn't have to show his chest.

Your profile pic of the dogs is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
(redacted)

(redacted)

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh I never knew that about the locker room/undershirt thing. Someone here earlier had mentioned him having a leg problem. Are you aware of any further details of that situation?

Those are my pooches, they look conspicuous lol!

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 1:09 pm

(redacted) wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh I never knew that about the locker room/undershirt thing.  Someone here earlier had mentioned him having a leg problem.  Are you aware of any further details of that situation?

Those are my pooches, they look conspicuous lol!

There is not a lot of info about his leg. Just that when he was young he was brought to the dr a lot about a "leg issue"

(redacted)

(redacted)

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh ok. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 4:11 pm

He was bow legged
Back to top Go down
(redacted)

(redacted)

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 4:46 pm

Ah, I've never noticed him being bow legged before. Just thought he had really skinny legs lol I guess the baggy style pants from that time kinda hid it well.
Back to top Go down
(redacted)

(redacted)

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 4:48 pm

I have some pictures I would like to contribute to the discussion but I am having a hard time figuring out how to upload them.
Back to top Go down
(redacted)

(redacted)

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 4:50 pm

I think I figured it out...
Here's Eric and Wayne (when he was younger)

Back to top Go down
(redacted)

(redacted)

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Kathy and Wayne back in the day

Natka2023 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 5:16 pm

Wayne and Kathy went to the same high school? Also Kathy has aged really well you could still tell it’s her. And Wayne looks exactly like Eric and Kevin

(redacted)

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 5:39 pm

I'm not sure if Wayne and Kathy attended the same high school. Kathy does look almost the same as she did back then. I agree that Eric looked very much like his dad.
Here is one with Kevin included...

Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 6:26 pm

The Harris genes are very strong!!

Wayne and Kathy are so cute. They didn't know what was coming. None of us do. It's so sad.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 6:45 pm

Kathy never ages

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 6:47 pm

(redacted) wrote:
Kathy and Wayne back in the day

Wow, Wayne sure looks like Eric!
Back to top Go down
(redacted)

(redacted)

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 7:51 pm

It is really sad Sad I have a teenage son who is in high school and I can't even fathom what they've been through and how they must feel. Probably a mess of mixed emotions.
Back to top Go down
(redacted)

(redacted)

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:36 pm

That’s a nice picture. Glad to see them smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:58 am

(redacted) wrote:

What's the date on this picture?
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 4:50 am

Rocky mountains
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 90306
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 6:38 am

LadyStardust wrote:
They are still cowards refusting to speak out.

42099_4EVA likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 9:22 am

bradt93 wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

This is an extremely closed minded and judgemental thing to say. Being that you have never been in the situation you have no idea what you are talking about. Please keep your negative comments to yourself.

Tesla101, p3achie and captainbaculum like this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 9:28 am

Lizpuff wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

This is an extremely closed minded and judgemental thing to say.  Being that you have never been in the situation you have no idea what you are talking about.  Please keep your negative comments to yourself.

Even though it’s been 20 years it’s probably even scarier for them to speak out now. Especially with the narrative of sad Dylan and evil Eric that people believe. I am sure that Wayne, Kathy and Kevin have happy stories stories. They can probably write a book that’s just as remarkable about Eric.

I have never assumed that they don’t love Eric just because they haven’t spoken publicly.

nochcherna and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 9:45 am

I could imagine Kevin writing a book ...
Including their stories how it went down in the school...
Maybe this would be easier for them ...
They could have joined Sue ,and do this together
You opinions about this?
I think ppl are pissed about their silence, because they have "accepted " that Eric is a psychopath.
Also because they didn't say goodbye to him neither held a funeral for him.
They mostly blame Wayne for their silence.
They said that Kathy is husband's doormat.
What I noticed from the story Harris meeting with the Mauser's is that Wayne did most of the talking Kathy was more in the background. You could say that Wayne was the chief in the house since he's was in the military.

Because no one was there for him.

So yeah I understand both sides.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 10:16 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
I could imagine Kevin writing a book ...
Including their stories how it went down in the school...
Maybe this would be easier for them ...
They could  have joined Sue  ,and do this together
You opinions about this?
I think ppl are pissed about their silence, because they  have  "accepted " that Eric is a psychopath.
Also because they didn't say goodbye  to him neither held a funeral  for him.
They mostly blame Wayne for their silence.
They said that Kathy is husband's doormat.
What I noticed from the story   Harris meeting with the Mauser's  is that  Wayne did most of the talking Kathy was more in the background. You could say  that Wayne was the chief in the house since he's was in  the military.

Because no one was there for him.

So yeah I understand both sides.

I don't think the Harrises would want to speak with Sue. Since Sue has come forward she seems to put most of the blame onto Eric. I can't imagine how that would feel. I don't know if they (the Harris family) believe that Eric was the main force of NBK, but if they think it was a joint effort, or a Dylan push I can't see them agreeing with Sue at all.

It seems like Kathy is an all around mousey person. I am sure being the military man that Wayne is he is used to taking control If Kathy is ok with that I don't see an issue.

We do not know if they had a funeral for him. No one has ever said. All we know is that any funeral was NOT public. they could have had a private service.

Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 4:33 pm

"Since Sue has come forward she seems to put most of the blame onto Eric"

Dave Cullen cooperated with Sue just saying.
I posted topic about this .
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Found these HQ Pics

Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 4:50 pm

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 5:21 pm

Holy cow!!! The quality of those pics!! Where did you find those? I am astounded!

nochcherna likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 5:34 pm

Tumblr
Back to top Go down
beautifullyunconventional

Contribution Points : 46975

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 7:49 am

That's a great find, thank you!
Back to top Go down
jokey

jokey

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 7:57 am

Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 8:55 am

Don't look mad Eric !this will give ya hella wrinkles!
Okay why the heck he looks like Steven Tyler in this??
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 9:00 am

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 9:14 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
"Since Sue has come forward she seems to put most of the blame onto Eric"

Dave Cullen cooperated with Sue just saying.
I posted topic about this .

Yea I know that. I think it is a natural way for her to think anyway

bradt93

Contribution Points : 90306
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 7:59 am

Rebbie556 wrote:

Don't look mad Eric !this will give ya  hella wrinkles!
He was a nice looking guy, the girls must of really been scared of him. What did he do that was so weird I wonder?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 8:21 am

bradt93 wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:

Don't look mad Eric !this will give ya  hella wrinkles!
He was a nice looking guy, the girls must of really been scared of him. What did he do that was so weird I wonder?

Way I hear it there were quite a few girls that did go out with him so yea he didn't look too bad on the outside. Quite a few of them however did not go on a second date because he was either too quiet and said nothing or he spoke of weird violent things.

I think the date with Susan was the only one that the girl spoke in a positive manner about him

anna444 and Isabela like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Harris.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next