Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Kristin Kinkel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 102178
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:05 pm

I honestly think we should start finding more information on the Thurston shooting. It was the precursor to Columbine and I'm sure there is plenty of interesting information to dig up.

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Lifetime wrote:
I honestly think we should start finding more information on the Thurston shooting. It was the precursor to Columbine and I'm sure there is plenty of interesting information to dig up.

Well heres his confession tape if you are interested

Part 1:

Part 2:

Also heres a 10 year anniversary news report that touches on a bit of everything. Crime scene footage, eye witness interviews, interviews with the two guys that took Kip down on that day

The Thurstan high school shooting 911 call:

--------------------------

Hope this helps you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:03 am

His writings: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A good Documentary: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 102178
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm

PanterA wrote:

Also heres a 10 year anniversary news report that touches on a bit of everything. Crime scene footage, eye witness interviews, interviews with the two guys that took Kip down on that day

Hope this helps you

Was there suppose to be a link under that for the interviews?

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Lifetime wrote:
PanterA wrote:

Hope this helps you

Was there suppose to be a link under that for the interviews?

My bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:01 am

Hale-Bopp wrote:

Thanks for sharing! Is it just me or does Kip's journal sound like a combination of Eric's and Dylan's?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:40 am

CatherineM813 wrote:
Hale-Bopp wrote:

Thanks for sharing! Is it just me or does Kip's journal sound like a combination of Eric's and Dylan's?

No, you are right.  How ever I believe Kip had much greater mental illness than either of them.  It is reported he killed his mother only so she did not have to live with the fact her son was a murderer of children without the companionship of her husband.  I definitely heard this somewhere, I will have to look for the source
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:50 am

I heard a different story. That on May 19th 1998 Kip brought a gun to school and was expelled. Later on that day his dad told him he would have to change his behavior or he would be sent to boarding school. And then Kip killed his dad and killed his mom as soon as she arrived home. The next day he went back to Thurston and killed two students in the cafeteria.

Kip said his motive for killing his parents was so they didn't have to deal with the humiliation of his expulsion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:05 am

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68272
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 10:12 am

Thanks for sharing. It’s always interesting to hear family members talk about the shooters.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Hale-Bopp wrote:

The sense of adolescent rage and angst experienced by Eric, Dylan, and Kip Kinkel is extremely common, the only uncommon part being their response to it.

School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66419
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Guest wrote:

The Thurstan high school shooting 911 call:

Page was taken down. Anyone have a different link to the 911 call?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kristin Kinkel    Interview with Kristin Kinkel  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Kristin Kinkel
Page 1 of 1