Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired Empty
PostSubject: Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired   Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 1:20 pm

If you think about it, everything Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev did was what Eric and Dylan desired.
The difference was that the Tsarnaevs execution worked whilst for Columbine it failed, resorting to the improvised plan B we know of.

The Bombs:

- The Tsarnaev brothers had two pressure cooker bombs on them which were placed at the marathon; it had successfully gone off.
- Eric and Dylan had propane tank bombs placed at the cafeteria respectively; they had failed to explode. Columbine was intended to be a bombing and not exactly a mass shooting type of intended massacre. I'm gonna link a thread on this forum over here for more thorough discussion on their failed bombs and why they chose that method: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Improvised Explosives and Pipe Bombs:

- However that the Tsarnaevs made their explosives, they are without a doubt good at it. Because during the police shootout with the cops before Tamerlan's death and Dzhokhar running away, the brothers had also thrown pipe bombs towards the cops, causing multiple explosions during the shootout and annihilating the street, injuring officers and such.

- Eric and Dylan had about 27 pipe bombs on them, and during the massacre they had thrown them down the school hallway, and also at the cafeteria which can be seen on the CCTV footage. They had gone off aswell but seemed at a much weaker scale as opposed to the ones made by Tsarnaevs.

A Shootout (Possibly Ending In Getting Killed):

- Upon searching for Tamerlan and Dzhokhar, multiple officers pulled up behind Tamerlan's car to capture him. He then got out of the car and shot at the police. This led to an extreme almost hour long shootout between the police and the Tsarnaev Brothers. To keep it short, an officer had shot Tamerlan in the leg injuring him and weakening him to continue. The officer then jumped him and wrestled him to the ground.
Dzhokhar took off in the SUV intending to run over the officer wrestling his brother. Turns out they narrowly escaped, leaving Dzhokhar to run over his own brother on the street to death. Dzhokhar thought of his brother's death as him being a Martyr.

- Eric and Dylan engaged in a brief shootout with the police during the massacre when they were in the library and the police were outside before they killed themselves. I am not sure where I have read and whether it was on here that it was intended, either solely by Eric, to let an officer kill him with his shot, taking him out there. Regardless, we know how it ended where they took their own lives themselves after the massacre was done.

--

My point is though, is that I never realised the similarities between these two cases and how much Eric and Dylan intended for their execution to be as successful as the Tsarnaevs. Infact, if a bombing was successful during Columbine, it would have turned out extremely differently and quick.
Just a thought I wanna share!

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired   Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wow, you bring up excellent points! I never thought of it that way, but I agree with your assessment! You're awesome!
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired   Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 7:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you're a treasure x

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired   Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 7:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I swear you're gonna make me cry! I'm most certainly not much of a treasure, but I thank you for your kind words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired   Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Makes a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired   Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boston Marathon Bombers' Execution Was Everything Eric and Dylan Desired
Page 1 of 1