Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:25 pm

It would shut up the hoaxers....
Back to top Go down
Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon


Posts : 131
Contribution Points : 51304
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-12-20
Age : 37
Location : USA

Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:06 pm

This I agree with. There is not a whole lot of information or images of the Sandy Hook shooting, I think that may put some conspiracies to rest. Then again, even with proof some people are too stubborn to accept the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc




Posts : 1321
Contribution Points : 66370
Forum Reputation : 373
Join date : 2016-02-27

Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:07 pm

The problem is that, to my knowledge, there was no CCTV inside or outside of the school. There was a video intercom system at the front door but no security video was recorded and it was only used to view visitors requesting entry. Maybe there was video from another angle recorded by nearby businesses or police cameras but I have not heard of anything like that existing. Assuming that anything did exist,  I would guess that they would still probably decline to release it, based on how much information they chose to redact within the police files. I don't think one video would persuade the hoaxers at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon


Posts : 131
Contribution Points : 51304
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-12-20
Age : 37
Location : USA

Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I find it so strange that there are barely any photos and 0 videos of this shooting. Once upon a time, I did believe this was a hoax just for the lack of evidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc




Posts : 1321
Contribution Points : 66370
Forum Reputation : 373
Join date : 2016-02-27

Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 3:17 am

Scarletmoon wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I find it so strange that there are barely any photos and 0 videos of this shooting. Once upon a time, I did believe this was a hoax just for the lack of evidence.
You're not alone but it doesn't seem that strange to me. When you say photo and videos, do you mean of the shooting itself or the aftermath? This shooting was over in less than ten minutes so the news cameras were not there to capture anything and it was an elementary school so cell phone videos were unlikely to be taken or to make it out of the school. The police took care to redact crime scene photos and videos, presumably to be respectful of the victims' families. I think about the evidence we have seen from other shootings and I don't think this one is too out of the ordinary. Sometimes we see nothing and sometimes we see much more. The difference here might be that most victims were either mildly injured or dead before leaving the school so we did not see gory injuries caught by news cameras and that the victims were so young that there was special consideration given to protecting their privacy. Maybe I am just easily convinced but it's understandable to me why we haven't seen any leaked photographs or videos. I do think there's a possibility that Lanza's autopsy photos might be leaked some day.

I also want to point out that there do appear to be gunshots audible on some parts of the 911 calls.


Last edited by sscc on Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs


Posts : 95
Contribution Points : 55473
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 25

Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 3:27 am

In time, there will be more information of different forms on the shooting and Adam's life. Like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, the shooting itself was very short and the media more so covered the aftermath. However, there is still information and footage, at least on Lanza himself, that is redacted and will likely one day be available. The redacted information and footage I am most interested in is the unreleased contents from his computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs


Posts : 95
Contribution Points : 55473
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 25

Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 3:39 am

sscc wrote:

I also want to point out that there do appear to be gunshots audible on some parts of the 911 calls.

Have you seen the video by SandyHookFacts (youtube channel) where he matches the gunshot times with the times heard on the 911 calls?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc




Posts : 1321
Contribution Points : 66370
Forum Reputation : 373
Join date : 2016-02-27

Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 4:24 am

abstractsmigs wrote:
sscc wrote:

I also want to point out that there do appear to be gunshots audible on some parts of the 911 calls.

Have you seen the video by SandyHookFacts (youtube channel) where he matches the gunshot times with the times heard on the 911 calls?
No, I had not. I don't watch many videos on this subject because the majority of Youtube videos on Sandy Hook seem to support the hoax theory. Thank you very much for mentioning this. I didn't know that the first pistol shot was fired right before the suicide shot. I think I had read this person's analysis of the shooting on a blog before but this fact escaped my attention.

Here's the video for anyone interested in watching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon


Posts : 131
Contribution Points : 51304
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-12-20
Age : 37
Location : USA

Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 9:15 am

sscc wrote:
abstractsmigs wrote:
sscc wrote:

I also want to point out that there do appear to be gunshots audible on some parts of the 911 calls.

Have you seen the video by SandyHookFacts (youtube channel) where he matches the gunshot times with the times heard on the 911 calls?
No, I had not. I don't watch many videos on this subject because the majority of Youtube videos on Sandy Hook seem to support the hoax theory. Thank you very much for mentioning this. I didn't know that the first pistol shot was fired right before the suicide shot. I think I had read this person's analysis of the shooting on a blog before but this fact escaped my attention.

Here's the video for anyone interested in watching.

Oh wow! I don't know how I missed this video when I was researching this case, this is extremely informative. Also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I should have specified, I meant about Adam and the aftermath. I thought the shooting lasted 15 minutes but even then, I didn't expect to see videos or photos of the actual shooting itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs


Posts : 95
Contribution Points : 55473
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 25

Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 10:33 pm

I would recommend looking at some of the other videos on that channel. He spends a lot of time debunking popular hoax theories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kurayami

kurayami


Posts : 19
Contribution Points : 49455
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-07
Location : Morwell, Australia

Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 1:59 am

[quote="sscc"]
Scarletmoon wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I find it so strange that there are barely any photos and 0 videos of this shooting. Once upon a time, I did believe this was a hoax just for the lack of evidence.
I suspect that one of the reasons why is because the crime involved small children and at a general level that's more upsetting to people than say, Columbine for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

shades


Posts : 2382
Contribution Points : 63186
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 3:21 am

Is it true that Adam initially wanted to go to the high school because of a claim during investigation that the car he drove was seen by the high school Parking lot but because there were police cars there he left and went to the elementary school instead.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc




Posts : 1321
Contribution Points : 66370
Forum Reputation : 373
Join date : 2016-02-27

Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 3:34 am

shades wrote:
Is it true that Adam initially wanted to go to the high school because of a claim during investigation that the car he drove was seen by the high school Parking lot but because there were police cars there he left and went to the elementary school instead.
This seems to be untrue though there were early leads that suggested it might be the case.

The concluding report states
State's Attorney Report wrote:
CSP investigated a lead that the shooter went to Newtown High School before going to SHES.  In the course of this investigation one parent refused to let her high school child be interviewed by police and related that a friend of the child had told the child they saw the shooter in the parking lot before the shooting. A review of Newtown High School video did not substantiate this claim.

Also, another report states
Child Advocate Report wrote:
The  attack  on Sandy Hook  Elementary appears  to have been  a  purposefully  thought-out and planned attack—AL did not just “snap.” He visited the school’s website on numerous occasions. He had looked at the student handbook and viewed security procedures at the school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?   Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Will they ever release the Sandy Hook CCTV?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sandy Hook motives
» Relatively new Sandy Hook videos
» Sandy Hook Victims
» Sandy Hook- An EMS perspective....
» Sandy Hook- No Proof

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: