Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jodi Arias?

Go down 
+2
Lizpuff
bradt93
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bradt93

Contribution Points : 90306
Forum Reputation : 255

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 1:24 pm

What did some of you think of the Jodi Arias case? I thought she was a mad woman, but I also think Travis just used her for sex. Still, there was no reason for her to kill him like that. She should've moved on, but she let her obsessive behavior control her. Anyways, she is still a murderer and her sentence was just.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 1:47 pm

I think the photos she took of him in the moments right proceeding the murder are haunting. You can see it in his eyes the fear.

I think she was stupid and jealous and controlling. I am glad she was found guilty

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 3:50 pm

It's not rape for crying out loud. It was consensual and, correct me if I'm wrong, but her ugly ass drove HOURS for that sweet loving. Not his problem she's a dead behind the eyes stalker. SHE used HIM for sex equally...unless you've drunk HER Kool-Aid. In which case...hahahaha! Research is your friend. And no, she WAS NOT abused and no, Travis DID NOT have a handgun.

No matter the circumstances, he engaged in a disgusting activity with a mouth breathing skank-a-roo and took a shower in his home. Skank-a-roo attacked at his most vulnerable. Her romantic (ewww) history with men have examples of being a loser with nothing more to do than stalk and harass.

On a professional note: IF she killed him because the poor little loser was used for sex (incredibly laughable and ridiculous), what that 2 brain celled moron committed was OVERKILL, and excruciatingly painful. The "punishment" doesn't fit the "crime". This is like being outraged over poor wittle Steven Avery after only watching Making a Murderer lol. Again, research is your friend.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 7:43 pm

She was far from ugly.

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:16 pm

Ha! That was the ugliest creature since that thingy in lord of the rings. Forgive me, I've never watched it. Crazy eyes, jacked nose and a mouth that looked disgusting. On top of those infamous nude photos. I still don't know what she/he was packing. But, hey, whatever floats your boat. Probably like these lowlife murderers on here: she emanated crazy like waves on a scalding pavement. There are some truly gorgeous and stunning women right here, under your very nose.

And to sum this us I shall use the concise descriptor provided by the innocent victim, Travis Alexander. That thing was nothing more than a 3 (or2) hotel wonder.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73976
Forum Reputation : 25

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 11:25 pm

In my opinion both Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander were quite plain and common in appearance. As in, I probably wouldn't look at either of them twice if I saw them on the street.

I followed this case a bit, it was pretty meh to me. I looked at it as a typical case of friends with benefits ending in a jealous rage, like you'd see on a show like "Snapped"... Wasn't the trigger (no pun intended) for Jodi the fact that Travis was about to go away on a trip, and she assumed he was taking her, but she found out he was taking another girl instead or something along those lines? I watched a documentary on this a while back and they seemed to believe that was what set her off.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73976
Forum Reputation : 25

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 11:32 pm

Tomb wrote:
Ha! That was the ugliest creature since that thingy in lord of the rings. Forgive me, I've never watched it. Crazy eyes, jacked nose and a mouth that looked disgusting.

^by the way lol Haha
Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 4:39 am

Kiwik wrote:
In my opinion both Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander were quite plain and common in appearance. As in, I probably wouldn't look at either of them twice if I saw them on the street.

I followed this case a bit, it was pretty meh to me. I looked at it as a typical case of friends with benefits ending in a jealous rage, like you'd see on a show like "Snapped"... Wasn't the trigger (no pun intended) for Jodi the fact that Travis was about to go away on a trip, and she assumed he was taking her, but she found out he was taking another girl instead or something along those lines? I watched a documentary on this a while back and they seemed to believe that was what set her off.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who knows what that mom-trouser-up-to-her-chest, stringy, greasy hair, black eyed motivated that skank. Maybe he put boards OVER THE DOGGY DOOR? Or curtains over HIS WINDOW? Maybe he stopped USING HIS CLOTHESLINE? What he should have done is built a prison fence around his house.

Whatever the motive of GrandMaster Skank, she premeditated the hell out of it. Imagine being her with your yellow hair you're convinced is blond, and DYING it BROWN! THAT is the tragedy here, for GrandMaster Skank.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 9:33 am

I think Jodi was not a bad looking woman. But the way she posed made her look ugly. Like she knew she was good looking and to me that is a turn off. Nothing wrong with liking the way you look and flaunting it but doing a full on duck faced selfie with little to no clothing is gross. Have some self respect.

Not to mention though that beauty is skin deep and from her actions we know her soul is ugly as sin.

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:11 am

If I saw her in real life, pre-heinous murderess, I would pity her for her desperate attempts to be attractive. Those bags of water implanted her chest is the Hail Mary of it all. I call her Hoedy Ariasshole.

AND she had...relations with an unrelated guy within hours of brutally murdering Travis.

Disclaimer: Sorry for the edits, but I encourage people to watch/read Dr. Horn's  testimony. In spite of the media frenzy, this is the exact way M.E.'s and A.ME.'s testify.

Last edited by Tomb on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:18 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I think Jodi was not a bad looking woman.  But the way she posed made her look ugly.  Like she knew she was good looking and to me that is a turn off.  Nothing wrong with liking the way you look and flaunting it but doing a full on duck faced selfie with little to no clothing is gross.  Have some self respect.

Not to mention though that beauty is skin deep and from her actions we know her soul is ugly as sin.  
That whole thing wasn't worth throwing her life away, she should've gotten help. She murdered an innocent man and showed no remorse. She may of been troubled even before she met Travis.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71681
Forum Reputation : 0

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:32 am

Good to see that you are interested in this case too!

I think Jodi Arias has always been a compulsive liar. I remember she wrote sentimental entries in her hand-written journal about missing Travis - whom she had murdered a few days ago!

It is really hard to be justiceful. I do think she killed him with extreme brutality, and that the whole action was quite calculated. She did her best to destroy evidence, didn't she?

But, considering her motives... well. Victimology is one of my fave interests, especially criminal cases of domestic violence.
It is possible that Travis might have been violent in one or another way. Not completely sure about it, but I read something about his bigotry, if I remember well.
Of course, this does not justify Jodi's killing him. Not even in that sense that sometimes the long-time suffering victim (of abuse) becomes the perpetrator. They ended the relationship, but she tried to insist on this "let us be friends" thing - sorry, I cannot remember completely clearly, but this is what I have in my memory.

About her ugliness - no-one is responsible for the features they are born with. I think her appearance is not charmingly beautiful or breath-taking, but not that bad. Average, I would say.
But I disliked her posturing. An artificial blonde - well, if you are born with dark hair, bleaching it will just make you look like you want to be someone you aren't. And this suited her "fake" personality too well. When I saw pictures of her, my first impression was like "hey, there is nothing real or honest about this woman! Her whole personality is faked!"
Just as if she was a very bad actress, she took up a completely different role on the trials. She seems to have tried her best to play the good girl, in aim to impress the judge.
What are your opinions, comparing these two different images of this untalented wannabe-diva?

The "Hot" Jodi
vs.
Jodi, Teh Repentant Girl

Last edited by Moonshadow on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:34 am

bradt93 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
I think Jodi was not a bad looking woman.  But the way she posed made her look ugly.  Like she knew she was good looking and to me that is a turn off.  Nothing wrong with liking the way you look and flaunting it but doing a full on duck faced selfie with little to no clothing is gross.  Have some self respect.

That whole thing wasn't worth throwing her life away, she should've gotten help. She murdered an innocent man and showed no remorse. She may of been troubled even before she met Travis.

She def has some mental issues. Too bad she had to break before anything could be done. Prisons do have some resources. Let's hope she takes advantage of them.

bradt93

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:37 am

I think Jodi was only the "repentance" girl in her world and Jodi the "hot girl" was the real Jodi. She pretended to be "repentant" in luring Travis, but in reality she was "the hot girl" who had something wrong with her and always lusted for attention and had a jealousy streak.

Lizpuff

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:37 am

Moonshadow wrote:
Good to see that you are interested in this case too!

I think Jodi Arias has always been a compulsive liar. I remember she wrote sentimental entries in her hand-written journal about missing Travis - whom she had murdered a few days ago!

It is really hard to be justiceful. I do think she killed him with extreme brutality, and that the whole action was quite calculated. She did her best to destroy evidence, didn't she?

But, considering her motives... well. Victimology is one of my fave interests, especially criminal cases of domestic violence.
It is possible that Travis might have been violent in one or another way. Not completely sure about it, but I read something about his bigotry, if I remember well.
Of course, this does not justify Jodi's killing him. Not even in that sense that sometimes the long-time suffering victim (of abuse) becomes the perpetrator. They ended the relationship, but she tried to insist on this "let us be friends" thing - sorry, I cannot remember completely clearly, but this is what I have in my memory.

About her ugliness - no-one is responsible for the features they are born with. I think her appearance is not charmingly beautiful or breath-taking, but not that bad. Average, I would say.
But I disliked her posturing. An artificial blonde - well, if you are born with dark hair, bleaching it will just make you look like you want to be someone you aren't. And this suited her "fake" personality too well. When I saw pictures of her, my first impression was like "hey, there is nothing real or honest about this woman! Her whole personality is faked!"
Just as if she was a very bad actress, she took up a completely different role on the trials. She seems to have tried her best to play the good girl, in aim to impress the judge.
What are your opinions, comparing these two different images of this untalented wannabe-diva?

The "Hot" Jodi
vs.
Jodi, Teh Repentant Girl

I agree. In the first photo she is trying her best to look great. Dyed hair, makeup and posing with her chest out all the time. The second she is trying her best to look like Betty Home maker. Natural hair no makeup and trying to look like an innocent mouse.

She did try to destroy evidence in the case and tried her best to pose it as self defense. But again I just look at those photos of Travis in the shower. Look right into his eyes in that photo of him sitting down. Whether he was abusive or not, you could tell there was fear there. I think Travis was the one that was afraid of her. His body showed defensive marks. The man fought for his life and lost.

bradt93

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:39 am

Lizpuff wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

She def has some mental issues.  Too bad she had to break before anything could be done.  Prisons do have some resources.  Let's hope she takes advantage of them.  
Did they ever say if she was the "popular" girl in high school or was she geeky girl? Was she well liked by her classmates? Were these questions ever answered? Did she suffer bullying?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:44 am

bradt93 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

She def has some mental issues.  Too bad she had to break before anything could be done.  Prisons do have some resources.  Let's hope she takes advantage of them.  
Did they ever say if she was the "popular" girl in high school or was she geeky girl? Was she well liked by her classmates? Were these questions ever answered? Did she suffer bullying?

I don't know too much about her early life. I know that she did have friends and that those friends also realized that Jodi had mental issues. Both her childhood friends and family report her having mental breakdowns and outbursts. Nothing I can find online states she was bullied. She does claim she was abused by her parents but nothing to substantiate that.

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 11:05 am

She, my sweet close friend, is The Perpetual Victim™. I do not believe anything that comes out of that weird mouth, including that odd "hole" in the center of her lips. I'dhappily shut it. Am I the only one who noticed that?

Now, if some psycho CRAWLED through my doggy door? They'd have lead poisoning, for sure.

Last edited by Tomb on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79536
Forum Reputation : 38

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 11:48 am

If I were as insane as Jodi, I might lash out at men who have wronged me too.

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71681
Forum Reputation : 0

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 1:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: oh yeah, good to know that I am not the only one who has this impression.

About the self-defense part: it is really strange.
Here in Norway, there was a similar case a few years ago, the Klemetsrud murder. The girl murdered her boyfriend in his sleep, hid the corpse with the help of her best friend, and when the remains were found and both girls were arrested - she told to the police and to the jurors that she had been a victim of abuse, she was brainwashed (!) and she felt there was no other way for her to be free again. She said she was so horribly afraid of him that she could not have felt safe while he was alive; she knew she could not just kick him out. (Though this is what she said to everyone after he "went missing". Everyone was told "he left the house and I don't know where he is now" - though she knew he was lying in an abandoned garage, carefully packed in nylon bags and a tent.)
So, even if the circumstances were somewhat different, the patterns were similar. The drama around it, too. Her attempt to make it look like self-defense, too.
This calculated manner is the main reason why I cannot believe these young women were REALLY victimized. Even if I have no doubt about the presence of violence.
It is quite common for women who have been abused for months or years to act out... but for long-time victims, it is usually rather impulsive than calculated.
Real self-defense comes when the aggressor threatens you, and you act spontaneously.
This might happen in an abusive relationship - they say that after a long-time abuse, it is difficult to decide who the aggressor is and who the real victim is. Some abusers are professional at playing the victim - or behaving so provocative that the partner loses control, begins to shout or feels like hitting - and so the manipulative aggressor has an excuse for "defending himself/herself"! This is why it is so difficult to be justiceful and objective.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: this would be interesting to know! Even though I am convinced that school bullying / outcast status, by itself, does not turn anyone into a criminal, such experiences indeed add much to one's attitude (thirst for revenge, feeling that the world owes much to you, and so on).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: oh yeah. I would not believe even what she is asking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I don't really think she is insane; she surely has issues, and I have some assumptions about her personality disorders - and how they are related to her aggressive or "out of control" episodes. But though she is "abnormal" in the mundane meaning of the word, she is not "abnormal" enough to lack understanding the consequences of her actions.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 1:42 pm

Moonshadow wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: oh yeah, good to know that I am not the only one who has this impression.

About the self-defense part: it is really strange.
Here in Norway, there was a similar case a few years ago, the Klemetsrud murder. The girl murdered her boyfriend in his sleep, hid the corpse with the help of her best friend, and when the remains were found and both girls were arrested - she told to the police and to the jurors that she had been a victim of abuse, she was brainwashed (!) and she felt there was no other way for her to be free again. She said she was so horribly afraid of him that she could not have felt safe while he was alive; she knew she could not just kick him out. (Though this is what she said to everyone after he "went missing". Everyone was told "he left the house and I don't know where he is now" - though she knew he was lying in an abandoned garage, carefully packed in nylon bags and a tent.)
So, even if the circumstances were somewhat different, the patterns were similar. The drama around it, too. Her attempt to make it look like self-defense, too.
This calculated manner is the main reason why I cannot believe these young women were REALLY victimized. Even if I have no doubt about the presence of violence.
It is quite common for women who have been abused for months or years to act out... but for long-time victims, it is usually rather impulsive than calculated.
Real self-defense comes when the aggressor threatens you, and you act spontaneously.
This might happen in an abusive relationship - they say that after a long-time abuse, it is difficult to decide who the aggressor is and who the real victim is. Some abusers are professional at playing the victim - or behaving so provocative that the partner loses control, begins to shout or feels like hitting - and so the manipulative aggressor has an excuse for "defending himself/herself"! This is why it is so difficult to be justiceful and objective.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: this would be interesting to know! Even though I am convinced that school bullying / outcast status, by itself, does not turn anyone into a criminal, such experiences indeed add much to one's attitude (thirst for revenge, feeling that the world owes much to you, and so on).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: oh yeah. I would not believe even what she is asking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I don't really think she is insane; she surely has issues, and I have some assumptions about her personality disorders - and how they are related to her aggressive or "out of control" episodes. But though she is "abnormal" in the mundane meaning of the word, she is not "abnormal" enough to lack understanding the consequences of her actions.

I almost think when something like this happens IE when a woman kills a man, they feel they have 2 ways of defense. Self defense or insanity. Really in this case Jodi had proven that she was capable of leading a perfectly normal life so insanity was out. The only defense left was self defense.

sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 1:49 pm

Tomb wrote:
I encourage people to watch/read Dr. Horn's  testimony. In spite of the media frenzy, this is the exact way M.E.'s and A.ME.'s testify.

Here is an abbreviated version of Dr. Horn's testimony:

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 2:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Excellent! There are other, excellent M.E.'s and A.M.E.'s harder to find  to find. I have studied his autopsy and testimony (keep in mind I'm a lowly Assistant Medical Examiner), and he is as perfect as possible. Plus, he's HOT..to me anyway.

Here's the sexpot in all her glory:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(The video is epic)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Ewwwwww)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jodi Arias? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodi Arias?   Jodi Arias? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias?
Page 1 of 1