A bit of an update.
(1) I would imagine the finding the video - if it's still there - it's impossible. I tried though. Sigh.
(2) The ONLY dialogue, I can for sure remember he said in the video was "my friend Jason was in the hallway during the middle of the shooting."
(3) Back in 2006, people were hipster idiots on YouTube, coming up with these horrid usernames, the average person couldn't spell or even remember. Like FiREBALL9000. Like they couldn't remember the I in the username was lowercase, just using that as an example.
(4) The person that more than likely made the video, DID NOT know Kimveer Gill.
(5) Kimveer was 25. The guy that made that video looked around 19-20 years old. No facial hair. Very early College student aged. Clean shaven. light brown colored hair. Red/or black beanie.
(6) I don't believe he ever said, or even acknowledged Kimveer.
(7) It was literally just him, crying barely making out a few sentences, here and there in between every minute of the 7-8 minutes it lasted. Sigh.
(8. The video, if it's still there, is by a horrid username you can't remember. He might of forgotten his login to his account, because he couldn't remember his username. Sigh.