Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?

Go down 
+36
noodlesoldier
Smiggles94
5PMSomewhere
MrHorror93700
Jenna horse
Antarath
Tommy QTR
Wilosophica
Screamingophelia
Juicy Jazzy
rayybayy444
munchkinphone
Sarin Gas Attack
anananana
macks_ant86
aran7576
Glamazon
Szabo
S1d
Lunkhead McGrath
Magnaphoria
W.A.R.
Jenn
sscc
runreilly
Acid84
Love
Joeyy
Scarletmoon
Selah
LPorter101
TaylorsMom
shades
froggy
Lizpuff
sororityalpha
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
froggy

froggy

Contribution Points : 45750
Forum Reputation : 3

Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 8:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In the class picture, to me it looks like Dylan is holding Robyn's arm up trying to get her to act like she was pointing a gun at the camera.

These pictures are weird to me. In the first picture (the serious one) Eric is wearing black jeans. In the 2nd picture Brooks is leaning his arm on what looks to be Eric's legs. It can't be though because Eric had black pants on and the legs Brooks is leaning on are wearing blue jeans. I've seen people say that it was Dylan's legs that Brooks was leaning on. He'd have some pretty long legs if it is really Dylan Brooks is leaning on. And then someone (I think Robyn) has her foot up on Zach's lap.

Did anyone ever figure that out? Whose damn legs these are?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They do look like Eric's legs at first glance, but they have to be Dylan's, if only because of the angle they're coming from. Eric would have some extremely weird legs otherwise! Laughing I guess it tricks you because Eric is leaning over Dylan's legs a little. You can also see the black of Eric's jeans between Brooks and Dylan's legs, although that could just be a shadow. Plus, yeah, Dylan did have really long legs, haha.. perhaps the angle just emphasises this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 73150
Forum Reputation : 1090

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 8:48 am

In the class picture, to me it looks like Dylan is holding Robyn's arm up trying to get her to act like she was pointing a gun at the camera.

These pictures are weird to me. In the first picture (the serious one) Eric is wearing black jeans. In the 2nd picture Brooks is leaning his arm on what looks to be Eric's legs. It can't be though because Eric had black pants on and the legs Brooks is leaning on are wearing blue jeans. I've seen people say that it was Dylan's legs that Brooks was leaning on. He'd have some pretty long legs if it is really Dylan Brooks is leaning on. And then someone (I think Robyn) has her foot up on Zach's lap.

Gosh those have to be Dylan's legs..... they are not Eric's Zach's or Robyn's. But man that means his thighs were super long.

View user profile
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 8:57 am

I gotta say im very impressed they had the foresight to pose in the pictures like they did.

I always think about this! I wonder what they said to each other, especially about the 'serious' photo where they're making ~evil~ looking faces..

PS. I love your icon. Mean Streets is an incredible film, and Keitel is a babe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnaphoria

Magnaphoria

Contribution Points : 68968
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:16 am

Question
Thats not her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she is actually sitting underneath nate dykeman and co if you look at the previous page the photo of nate and chris she is underneath (our left)

To me it looks like under Nate is Kristi and to the left of Kristi is Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that's what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] meant Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnaphoria

Magnaphoria

Contribution Points : 68968

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 1:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that's what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] meant Smile

Woops, thought he meant the girl right under Dykeman ;o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 97657
Forum Reputation : 776

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:00 pm

After the serious photo was taken, their is movement from the original location.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc

Contribution Points : 58776
Forum Reputation : 321

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:13 pm

They do look like Eric's legs at first glance, but they have to be Dylan's, if only because of the angle they're coming from. Eric would have some extremely weird legs otherwise! Laughing I guess it tricks you because Eric is leaning over Dylan's legs a little. You can also see the black of Eric's jeans between Brooks and Dylan's legs, although that could just be a shadow. Plus, yeah, Dylan did have really long legs, haha.. perhaps the angle just emphasises this?

Maybe those are Dylan's legs but doesn't it look like Eric is wearing a collared black shirt instead of a t-shirt in the second photo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I see that, but I think it's just his t-shirt coming up around his shoulders because of the position he's in. We can clearly see from the other pic that he's wearing some kind of white shirt underneath (like he does in the Eric in Columbine video), so that accounts for the bit of white we see underneath. Also, look at the size of his t-shirt in the "serious" pic, it's huge on him, so it's clear to me that his shirt has just ruched up around his shoulders and neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:36 pm

This may show the difference in position better:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 56519
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Gotta say that it looks kinda sweet Dylan having his arms around Robyn.

Can't imagine how hard it was for her should she look back at these photographs.

Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 94596
Forum Reputation : 774

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I see that, but I think it's just his t-shirt coming up around his shoulders because of the position he's in. We can clearly see from the other pic that he's wearing some kind of white shirt underneath (like he does in the Eric in Columbine video), so that accounts for the bit of white we see underneath. Also, look at the size of his t-shirt in the "serious" pic, it's huge on him, so it's clear to me that his shirt has just ruched up around his shoulders and neck.
It does kinda look like a black shirt with a collar in the 2nd photo but I agree with what you're saying. I think it's just the position of the shirt and a bit of his undershirt showing that made it look like that. A lot of guys do that (wear 2 t shirts).

But those legs bother me, lol. They look way too long to be Dylan's. They're not Eric's cuz he has black pants on. They're not Robyn's cuz she has her leg up on Zach. They're not Brooks' or Zach's because they are on the bleacher below. So they've gotta be Dylan's.

We did this exact same thing at my high school. Took a serious photo and then 2 minutes later took a silly photo. So there would have been a minute or so for them to talk about what they wanted to do in the photo. So I believe when Brooks said he didn't know they were gonna do it beforehand.

And besides, they take you out of class to do this photo. You don't know who you're gonna sit with until you actually get there.

For example, when I was in high school, if they decided to pull us out of 4th period to take this picture I would have sat with different friends than if they were to pull us out of 7th period. They only bring 1 or 2 classes at a time. They don't just tell 450 students to show up at the gymnasium all at once. Dylan and Eric were all the way up at the top in the left hand corner. They were probably one of the first classes brought in. Anyway, my point is, that they probably did not know beforehand which period they'd be taking them down there and who they'd be sitting with. So surprisingly, I believe Brooks when he says it wasn't planned.

kMcU-5pcfBz^@du2xbjP likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 8:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ahh, did Brooks say that in his book? Thanks for the info! So that means they quickly decided on the gun gestures/death glares right then and there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 52161
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: thanks   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 10:37 pm

Pretty amazing pics. I've been looking for these for a LONG time. Seeing Lauren Townsend, Valeen Schnurr and Lisa Kreutz all that close to each other is pretty sad. Where's Patrick Ireland? Sarah Slater? "Harriet"?
Thanks for posting. Even MORE goofy blonde highlight hair from the late 90s!!! God, look at all of it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 11:49 pm

Patrick Ireland & Sarah Slater were in Grade 11 in 1999 so they wouldn't be in the Class of 1999 Photos.

Not sure who "Harriet" is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 8:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ahh, did Brooks say that in his book? Thanks for the info! So that means they quickly decided on the gun gestures/death glares right then and there?
I don't know what Brooks said in his book. I don't like him, I know he lies so I'm not gonna read his book cuz God only knows what would be the truth and what he's lying about.

sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:30 am

Brooks mentions it in his book. He says that, Eric and Dylan said they should point finger guns at the camera it would be funny, I'm paraphrasing. He said it was spur of the moment and that the group figured, why not.

Brooks says it was Eric that suggested it... I don't know...

From No Easy Answers:

THE COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1999 HAD ITS PICTURE TAKEN on the bleachers of the gymnasium, with close to four hundred kids packed together like one big, happy family. Up in the far left-hand corner of that picture were Eric, Dylan, and me. Zach Heckler and Robyn Anderson were up there with us. We learned we would be doing two different poses: an “ official” or serious class photo and a silly one.

Since he was offering us the chance to do a “ silly” picture, the photographer figured we wouldn't do anything to screw up the serious one. We were instructed to hold still for the extended exposure of the picture, so all of us gave our best “ serious looks” to the camera.

When it came time for the “ silly shot,” Eric donned his KMFDM hat, and he and Dylan both put on shades. Eric suggested that, since we were having a camera pointed at us, it would be cool to point imaginary guns back. So the five of us pantomimed doing exactly that.

It seemed like a funny thing to do. I never thought twice about it. People always ask about warning signs Eric and Dylan might have shown

Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 5:12 pm

Thanks, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 7:10 pm

You are welcome.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
S1d

Contribution Points : 45352
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 8:45 pm

Diwata Perez (I think), Jeanna Park and Lisa Kreutz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:13 pm

You are right.

Diwata Perez, Jeanna Park, Lisa Kreutz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Szabo

Contribution Points : 44708
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Is the girl fourth from the left on the front row possibly Athena Lagos?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glamazon

Contribution Points : 43885

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Not sure who "Harriet" is.

Isn't "Harriet" the pseudonym for the girl that Dylan was infatuated with, which Cullen and Dylan's mother used in their books?

aran7576

Contribution Points : 42802

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 12:16 pm

Do they have a full class picture of the "funny" class photo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Szabo

Contribution Points : 44708
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:12 pm

or the High Resolution Class of 1999 Photos

Back to top Go down
View user profile
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 41971

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 1:51 pm

I'm not totally convinced by these and I'm not sure if they were in the same year, but could this be Richard Castaldo?

Anne Marie Hochhalter?

Eric Jackson?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Richard Castaldo & Anne Marie Hochhalter were in Grade 11 in 1999.

Here is Anne Hochhalter yearbook photo from 1999:

They would not have been in the Class of 1999 Photo

Yes, Eric Jackson was in Grade 12 and that is him, good find!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Richard Castaldo & Anne Marie Hochhalter were in Grade 11 in 1999.

Ah, one photo never did anyone justice! Forgive me folks...

Yes, Eric Jackson was in Grade 12 and that is him, good find!

Thank his bleach-blonde curtains Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Could she be Veronica Jones?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 4:23 pm

Could she be Veronica Jones?

Not convinced...I could have fun with this all day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 7:42 pm

Delete me
The post or your entire profile?

macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:35 am

Delete me
Just the redundant post sorry, I didn't see an option to delete it...does it time-out after a certain while? Oh, and glad to have found these forums where writing more than about ten words about columbine per-post is the norm. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 6:04 am

Delete me
Just the redundant post sorry, I didn't see an option to delete it...does it time-out after a certain while? Oh, and glad to have found these forums where writing more than about ten words about columbine per-post is the norm. Smile
As long as no one else has made a post under you, you can still delete it. Once someone else makes a post, all you can do is edit it. And sure, no problem. I will delete it for you. And I'm glad you found us too.

anananana

anananana

Contribution Points : 39303

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 5:48 pm

Question

The girl in the bangs (below the girl in the circle) is Amber Huntington, in a gray sweater.

Looking around for Jessica Holliday, can anyone spot her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarin Gas Attack

Sarin Gas Attack

Contribution Points : 41678

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 7:29 pm

Is this Evan Todd's brother, Adam? The picture on the right is Evan Todd in 2013. I thought the resemblance was uncanny.

munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 40939

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Whos boot is on Zachs lap and how the hell can it be there when Dylans legs are in the way. Gosh I am confused

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 12:17 pm

I spot Catherine nelson bottom row 4 to the left.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: bogaboog   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:50 am

Mystic808 wrote:

Fifth, actually...I used to know the name of the big girl who is flexing her arms in the funny pic, but can't remember.

I've always wanted to know who the girl was making the goofy "arms outstretched" gesture in the funny pic, bottom row, dead center.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 2:47 pm

@Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Mystic808 wrote:

Fifth, actually...I used to know the name of the big girl who is flexing her arms in the funny pic, but can't remember.

I've always wanted to know who the girl was making the goofy "arms outstretched" gesture in the funny pic, bottom row, dead center.  

That's molly weksler. Right. 5th not 4th. I knew it was either one of those placements.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:36 am

Mystic808 wrote:
Mystic808 wrote:

That's molly weksler. Right. 5th not 4th. I knew it was either one of those placements.

Amusingly enough some people have mistaken Catherine Nelson for Rachel Scott, on this very board.

I still don't believe that that's "Jaguars WTF" guy in the pic, either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 4:15 pm

Sarah Leary?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc

Contribution Points : 58776
Forum Reputation : 321

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 4:39 pm

Another familiar face ...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It doesn't look like anyone actually named her.

Alyssa Sechler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rayybayy444

rayybayy444

Contribution Points : 32965

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 2:27 am

Can anyone find Rachel Scott? Or was she not a Senior?

Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 75604
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 3:27 am

Can anyone find Rachel Scott? Or was she not a Senior?
She was a junior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rayybayy444

rayybayy444

Contribution Points : 32965

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 8:56 pm

@JuicyJazzy

Ooh ok thank you! I was looking for her and couldn't find her, I figured she must have been in a different grade.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 166916
Forum Reputation : 1088

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 11:19 am

I feel like Brooks and Dylan are all doing the gun hands correctly. It doesn’t look like they’re pointing their fingers, it looks like they’re just pointing their first which is how you mime a gun. Kind of proud of them for doing it correctly. Or are they pointing their fingers and my computer screen is blurry?

munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Huh, isn't that quite weird? I mean.. if they told Brooks to just do the gun gesture it feels like he would've done the one with the finger.

I know Brooks has mentioned them presenting the idea but has Zach said anything about it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 166916
Forum Reputation : 1088

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Huh, isn't that quite weird? I mean.. if they told Brooks to just do the gun gesture it feels like he would've done the one with the finger.

I know Brooks has mentioned them presenting the idea but has Zach said anything about it?

I need to re-read Zack’s 11 K interview. He’s always been a bit of an odd character to me. Not that Zach is odd but I feel like he knows more than he lets on and he also was a bit two faced. It is very different from the way devon acted after. I don’t remember him talking about the group picture

I think Robyn mentioned that she did a gun in the picture but Robyn isn’t doing it. Or is Dylan making Robyn do it with her hands because he has his arm around her. I’m sorry too, for anyone who doesn’t think Robyn had a crush on Dylan look at her darn face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 12:49 pm

Yeah, she's all blushy. I know I also look like that when my crushes give me attention.

And no, both hands are Dylans and I don't think he's holding her hand. I actually think I've had a debate on here about that before Razz

It is possible she did the gesture in one of the photos but that the photo wasn't selected maybe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: