Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooks Brown Radio interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 101403
Forum Reputation : 0

Brooks Brown Radio interview Empty
PostSubject: Brooks Brown Radio interview   Brooks Brown Radio interview Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:24 pm

There was an interview Brooks did on a radio station a few days after the shooting happened, he did the interview with a senior who played soccer for Columbine. I was wondering if anyone had any information on this interview. It sounds like an interesting interview.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

Brooks Brown Radio interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown Radio interview   Brooks Brown Radio interview Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 2:53 pm

any more info about this ?
Back to top Go down

Brooks Brown Radio interview
Page 1 of 1