Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What actually belongs in the Help, questions and comments section?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 77172
Forum Reputation : 81

What actually belongs in the Help, questions and comments section? Empty
PostSubject: What actually belongs in the Help, questions and comments section?   What actually belongs in the Help, questions and comments section? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 3:38 am

The Help, questions and comments section is here for members to inquire about the forum's functionality.

If you are experiencing technical issues, having trouble using any of the forum's features, or if you have a comment or suggestion you would like to make about how the forum actually operates in a technical sense, this is the section where you should create such threads and/or post.

This section is not to be used for asking questions regarding Columbine paraphernalia, trivia, etc.

What can be posted in this section should be similar to the following:

"Why aren't my posts showing up?"

"I accidentally made a triple post. Can a staff member please remove the other 2 posts for me?"

"Can I please change my username?"

"I can't seem to upload a photo for my avatar. Can someone please advise?"

The following should NOT be posted in this section:

"Do you know where I can purchase this shirt Dylan was wearing?"

"Does anyone know where I can find a poster for this movie Eric loved?"

"Does anyone know what Steven Curnow's favorite color was?"

"Has anyone ever visited Isaiah Shoels' grave?"

This announcement is not being made to insult anyone, but we've had to repeatedly move threads from this section that should be in the Documents, evidence, photos and videos and the Thoughts on the Shooting sections.

If you have any questions concerning this, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andthentherewas1

andthentherewas1

Contribution Points : 30761
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: What actually belongs in the Help, questions and comments section?   What actually belongs in the Help, questions and comments section? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 4:15 pm

How do I get an avatar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malatic

Contribution Points : 27062
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: What actually belongs in the Help, questions and comments section?   What actually belongs in the Help, questions and comments section? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 5:53 pm

@andthentherewas1 wrote:
How do I get an avatar?

Click on “Profile” and then go to “Avatar”. You should be able to upload a photo there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What actually belongs in the Help, questions and comments section?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Rules, Announcements, and Help :: Important Information, Help, Questions, and Comments-
Jump to: