Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

elliot rodger - my twisted world

Go down 
+4
Lizpuff
STK
James411
Smiggles94
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 71089
Forum Reputation : 28

elliot rodger - my twisted world  Empty
PostSubject: elliot rodger - my twisted world    elliot rodger - my twisted world  Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 5:32 am

Has anybody read Eliot rogers manifesto.
I recommend the read people.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85414
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: elliot rodger - my twisted world    elliot rodger - my twisted world  Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Read the manifesto. It is kind of interesting especially towards the end. When Elliot is like I am going to do all this plan but he never followed up with his original plan of stabbing his step mother. I dont know if you know what I am talking about he is like I must slay my younger brother to surpass him and then steal my dad suv but he never did that.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 71089
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: elliot rodger - my twisted world    elliot rodger - my twisted world  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:32 pm

Very peculiar man
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73369
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: elliot rodger - my twisted world    elliot rodger - my twisted world  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 1:59 am

When does he start talking about his preparations for his attack? I'd like the page numbers if you can, thank you.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96574
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: elliot rodger - my twisted world    elliot rodger - my twisted world  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:32 am

101 He starts to mention that his only hope is his retribution day

118 is I believe where he starts to talk about how he needs to punish women.

He sprinkles his retribution thoughts throughout the entire thing so it is hard to pinpoint a spot...but I would start at 118

TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 75264
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: elliot rodger - my twisted world    elliot rodger - my twisted world  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:57 am

He developed quite the following over the years. There are tons of sympathisers out there, who openly defend him.
I always found him boring, I don't know why, his case just never stuck with me.
Hell of a manifesto tho, I'll give him that.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96574
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: elliot rodger - my twisted world    elliot rodger - my twisted world  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:59 am

I just found myself having to laugh at him sometimes. He was such a baby brat crying about not getting the room he wanted or having a baby brother..... his parents tried a bit too late to help him mentally speaking. I know they wanted him to be normal but he was anything but.

the_infidel

the_infidel

Contribution Points : 62747
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: elliot rodger - my twisted world    elliot rodger - my twisted world  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 11:28 am

Yeah, Rodger was just a pathetic crybaby. I've read some of his posts on various bodybuilding forums and oh my, where they something... I cringed through most of it, it felt like listening a triggered 13 y/o in CoD...

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86228
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: elliot rodger - my twisted world    elliot rodger - my twisted world  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 11:43 pm

It's interesting to say the least. It's like actually being him. A lot of people say "well if he jus had sex or got an prostitut he wuldn'tv'e dun dis!1!!111" but no, he wanted a girlfriend. He didn't just want sex, he just wanted a girl that loved him.
A lot of people say he's privileged and because he had a nice car and nice things he should've never killed anyone. A youtuber called Mumkey Jones talked about what I'm going to say, so I didn't figure this out on my own. All credit should go to him. Google "basic human needs" and you'll probably find a triangle, listing human needs. Love and belonging is one of these needs that Elliot did not have. So if you have love and belonging, you're more privileged than Elliot. Mumkey talks about this more in his video "Elliot Rodger - Mumkey's Anime Reviews" (even though the title says it's an anime review, it's really a serious video talking about Elliot Rodger.)
Back to top Go down
Glamazon

Contribution Points : 67185
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: elliot rodger - my twisted world    elliot rodger - my twisted world  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 6:55 am

I find it hard to take him seriously. Even though he committed a baffling and vicious deed, I don't think of a frightening and cold-blooded assassin when I hear his name. Instead, I think of a childish and spoiled brat from an upper-class background with a sense of entitlement and bad acting skills (the moment when he faked malicious laughter in his infamous Youtube video was rather cringe-worthy). I still feel kinda sorry about the fact that he killed himself however, because there were both genetic and environmental factors contributing to his derangement.

Also, the fact that he thought of himself as a, "supreme gentleman" was so ludicrous. It's insane how self-deluded some people are.

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86228
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: elliot rodger - my twisted world    elliot rodger - my twisted world  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 7:55 am

You know, it's weird how this thread is about My Twisted World but some of the people replying to this thread seem like they didn't even read the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: elliot rodger - my twisted world    elliot rodger - my twisted world  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

elliot rodger - my twisted world
Page 1 of 1