Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum member who committed murder/suicide.

Go down 
+66
Mr Bubbless
Carnifex879
lognifiiskurk
Killisaki
thelmar
jamesmatheson
Imperator
AD 19-95
Cemetery Jones
W.A.R.
Tommy QTR
QuestionMark
haydenschool
Screamingophelia
EthanEmerson
pess1mist
Ericklebold99
Tara
KreSade
fly-with-me
Aimee Lacroux
AlteRoad
Lavenderloom
Littlelo
Krieg
MellonCollie
Nightshiftstalker
pessimist
Pipsydipsy
Jollyhelpful
Lizpuff
nbkdoom
James411
limpfisch
spidEr
PaintItBlack
ZCD99
suburbanmessiah
Nirvana92
Introvert
Atlas
Fatheroftwo
FrenchObserver
macks_ant86
philosopher_king
browneyes11
human_abstract
pacshine
Magnaphoria
AestheticDeath
knightzero
Sokushinbutsu
edgelord
sscc
abstractsmigs
STK
GreenGrayDay
FIBAgent
Glamazon
TheSpiral
dahlia_rose
shades
Draw_It_White
fetalstress
Juicy Jazzy
Jenn
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AlteRoad

AlteRoad

Contribution Points : 41275
Forum Reputation : 18

Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 12:02 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:
@Littlelo wrote:
@spidEr wrote:
My views on mental illness are starting to change. For a long time I thought that you had to be recognizably ill, so much so that you wouldn't be able to attend normal schools or accepted in most job places and have a carer, either at your home or in a  facility.. But now it seems anyone can be mentally ill, no matter how smart they are at school, how friendly, sociable or normal they are.

I mean I don't know too much about the Las Vegas shooter but didn't he have a clean record up until the shooting? Clearly he was able to be a part of society and function at some level. I think you're right. It can go undetected in some people.

Or perhaps Stephen Paddock was sane. He certainly showed no sign of mental illness or instability until the time of the shootings.
I'd say that gunning down hundreds of people is indicative of some sort of disordered thinking. The fact that it wasn't picked up on - like most shooters - just goes to show we have a long way to go, in regards to the praxis of mental health in the general community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 90188
Forum Reputation : 2923

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 1:32 pm

@AlteRoad wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:
Or perhaps Stephen Paddock was sane. He certainly showed no sign of mental illness or instability until the time of the shootings.
I'd say that gunning down hundreds of people is indicative of some sort of disordered thinking. The fact that it wasn't picked up on - like most shooters - just goes to show we have a long way to go, in regards to the praxis of mental health in the general community.

Normal people are capable of murder. I do not believe that Paddock was insane, before or during the shootings.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 1:39 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:
@AlteRoad wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:

Normal people are capable of murder. I do not believe that Paddock was insane, before or during the shootings.

Paddock still boggles my mind.scratch Almost nothing about that situation makes sense. It may have to him, but he really left no clues or reasoning to help anyone unravel the mystery.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 1:41 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:

Paddock still boggles my mind.scratch  Almost nothing about that situation makes sense. It may have to him, but he really left no clues or reasoning to help anyone unravel the mystery.

Maybe there was no mystery. Maybe he just wanted to kill people. I guess we'll never know for certain.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 1:42 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:

Paddock still boggles my mind.scratch  Almost nothing about that situation makes sense. It may have to him, but he really left no clues or reasoning to help anyone unravel the mystery.

Maybe there was no mystery. Maybe he just wanted to kill people. I guess we'll never know for certain.

True.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

Contribution Points : 34271
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 12:24 am

Sad. Very Sad. But this is the internet and realistically bound to get all types visit this forum. Some murderers are well mannered so its not always so easily to tell. You never know the mind of someone.

fly-with-me

Contribution Points : 34041

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 2:58 pm

I remember watching his apperance on rwj in 2011.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 42507
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 5:59 pm

@FIBAgent wrote:
Just want to point out the truth

fucked up thing is, there's at least a 10% chance that one of the lurkers viewing this topic right now (or in the future) is probably the next goddamn shooter

If whoever is reading this needs help, you don't need to even see a shrink, just talk to someone you can trust and pour your heart out for some compassion and acceptance. Going postal is no way to solve your problems, it's just going to make society make fun of and tear you apart even more.

You guys probably arent' violent at all. I'm just predicting the fact that there's literally probably 2-3 future murderers lurking this site a little bit every month.

If you find someone who is violent or very out there.. Cut any ties you have with them and avoid them like the plague. Don't get involved in any way with walking red flags.

There's a lot of work to be done to build up the truth about the Stair guy, but his old (9000 subs) main youtube seemed pretty normal. His other one with all the cartoons was obviously bizarre. Apparently a lot of DA users were alarmed by him, which is saying something as sites like DA and Tumblr are very toxic at this point.

But yeah even if you know a criminal (which most people in the world are inevitably going to) doesn't mean you have any responsibility for their actions. Don't kick yourself over this at all.
You know I was going to talk about Randy Stair here, but then I can across this; I think I can honestly say Eric Harris would be proud of the "foreshadowing and/or dramatic irony" this guy made in his comments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:10 pm

@Jollyhelpful wrote:
@FIBAgent wrote:
Just want to point out the truth

fucked up thing is, there's at least a 10% chance that one of the lurkers viewing this topic right now (or in the future) is probably the next goddamn shooter

If whoever is reading this needs help, you don't need to even see a shrink, just talk to someone you can trust and pour your heart out for some compassion and acceptance. Going postal is no way to solve your problems, it's just going to make society make fun of and tear you apart even more.

You guys probably arent' violent at all. I'm just predicting the fact that there's literally probably 2-3 future murderers lurking this site a little bit every month.

If you find someone who is violent or very out there.. Cut any ties you have with them and avoid them like the plague. Don't get involved in any way with walking red flags.

There's a lot of work to be done to build up the truth about the Stair guy, but his old (9000 subs) main youtube seemed pretty normal. His other one with all the cartoons was obviously bizarre. Apparently a lot of DA users were alarmed by him, which is saying something as sites like DA and Tumblr are very toxic at this point.

But yeah even if you know a criminal (which most people in the world are inevitably going to) doesn't mean you have any responsibility for their actions. Don't kick yourself over this at all.
You know I was going to talk about Randy Stair here, but then I can across this; I think I can honestly say Eric Harris would be proud of the "foreshadowing and/or dramatic irony" this guy made in his comments.

Very true. Shocked
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:53 pm

@Jollyhelpful wrote:

I find it interesting that William said this: 
@FIBAgent wrote:

But went and killed people anyway. I wonder why?

View user profile
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 42878
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:31 pm

My guess is that people who are able to plan and carry out shootings like that are very good at lying at mimicking what they think a sane, well-adjusted person would say. E&D bragged about lying. It's just part of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knightzero

knightzero

Contribution Points : 39328

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 12:19 am

The idea that this kid's a well hidden psychopath is a bit much, to be honest. I think it's worth noting that he didn't give us any indication that he might be up to something, but it's also worth noting that there's a substantial period of his silence which precedes the shooting. During that time, who was in contact? Who knew what was happening in his life? What hardships are therein unaccounted for?

After the shooting at Red Lake, the principal went loud with a message of despair. Said something to the effect of "This just goes to show that if someone wants to do something like this there's really nothing you can do to stop them". The message was so ridiculous, but it's indicative of the gravity of the topic. Many human beings aren't willing to take the time to examine this stuff from the inside out, and fewer still who do so aren't enamored with the bland romanticism exuded by the shooters.

FIBAgent exhibits an interesting duality with some of his posts, but you'll find him less interesting when you see that he described the admin of the site as a "sick fuck" a few short months prior to ending a couple of young lives and taking his own. Maybe that duality isn't a duality at all. Maybe it's gaps in some relatively effective social armor that let us see brief flashes of the concerning qualities that made up this person's character.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KreSade

KreSade

Contribution Points : 33507

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:26 am

I can't believe his last name happened to be Stair.

“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are my ways higher than your ways
   and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:53 am

@knightzero wrote:
The idea that this kid's a well hidden psychopath is a bit much, to be honest. 

He's not and no-one claimed he was. Take a look at some of his other accounts and you'll see that there's a myriad of red flags that no-one noticed.

@knightzero wrote:
FIBAgent exhibits an interesting duality with some of his posts, but you'll find him less interesting when you see that he described the admin of the site as a "sick fuck" a few short months prior to ending a couple of young lives and taking his own. Maybe that duality isn't a duality at all. Maybe it's gaps in some relatively effective social armor that let us see brief flashes of the concerning qualities that made up this person's character.

The thing you're missing is that William was an ED user and admin with over 26,000 edits to the site. On ED that kind of edgy, demeaning writing style isn't uncommon at all.

Last edited by QuestionMark on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 37026
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 4:14 am

@QuestionMark wrote:
@Jollyhelpful wrote:

I find it interesting that William said this: 
@FIBAgent wrote:

But went and killed people anyway. I wonder why?

Because I bet if you go back in time and ask Eric,Dylan,Adam,Paddock or any ISIS terrorist at all and asked "Hey,are you going to or plan to kill people?" they would say the same thing that William did ("killing is wrong" etc etc).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knightzero

knightzero

Contribution Points : 39328

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Quote :
The thing you're missing is that William was an ED user an admin with over 26,000 edits to the site. On ED that kind of edgy, demeaning writing style isn't uncommon at all.

No, I'm not missing that detail at all. In fact, the "sick fuck" comment was directly attributed to one of his ED posts. He was writing about Randy Stair at the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 12:49 pm

@Krieg wrote:
Because I bet if you go back in time and ask Eric,Dylan,Adam,Paddock or any ISIS terrorist at all and asked "Hey,are you going to or plan to kill people?" they would say the same thing that William did ("killing is wrong" etc etc).

True. It's just that I would've expected him to stay silent rather than encourage others not to follow in his footsteps.

View user profile
Tara

Contribution Points : 40274

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 4:26 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:
@Krieg wrote:

True. It's just that I would've expected him to stay silent rather than encourage others not to follow in his footsteps.

Maybe he was trying to convince himself that mass shooting isn't the answer. Elliot Rodger wanted to avoid doing his Day of Retribution, but that was always a plan B if other things wouldn't work out for him (getting a girlfriend etc.). Eric decided to go through with Columbine shooting after he was rejected by the Navy and saw no future prospects. I don't believe that anybody's primary goal in life is to shoot a bunch of people and die doing it, but for certain people, that's an option if everything else fails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 93918
Forum Reputation : 774

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 4:33 pm

@Tara wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:
@Krieg wrote:

Maybe he was trying to convince himself that mass shooting isn't the answer. Elliot Rodger wanted to avoid doing his Day of Retribution, but that was always a plan B if other things wouldn't work out for him (getting a girlfriend etc.). Eric decided to go through with Columbine shooting after he was rejected by the Navy and saw no future prospects. I don't believe that anybody's primary goal in life is to shoot a bunch of people and die doing it, but for certain people, that's an option if everything else fails.
It was the Marines, not the Navy and Eric didn't know he had been rejected. And he never really had any intention on joining the Marines anyways. The Marines really had nothing to do with Columbine, as they started preparing/planning Columbine towards the end of their junior year before they even started "planning" for their futures. Dylan going to college and Eric joining the Marines was all an act so that people wouldn't be suspicious.

Tara

Contribution Points : 40274

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 am

There's a difference between the Navy and the Marines? I use these terms interchangeably (I'm not from US and they seemed like the same thing to me).

I'm not going to pretend that I know what Eric's intentions were, but it seems plausible that during his childhood and teen years he wanted to join Marines and have a "normal" life. Noone grows up with going postal being their only ambition.

Btw, where did you get the info that he didn't know he was rejected by the Marines? I've read somewhere that he knew about their decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 72475
Forum Reputation : 1090

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 8:49 am

@Tara wrote:
There's a difference between the Navy and the Marines? I use these terms interchangeably (I'm not from US and they seemed like the same thing to me).

I'm not going to pretend that I know what Eric's intentions were, but it seems plausible that during his childhood and teen years he wanted to join Marines and have a "normal" life. Noone grows up with going postal being their only ambition.

Btw, where did you get the info that he didn't know he was rejected by the Marines? I've read somewhere that he knew about their decision.

Yes they are diff branches of the military,

The recruiter called Eric and left a nondescript message. He never said either way. If Eric had called back or answered the phone he would have learned he was rejected but when he died he had no idea. You can read about this in the 11k report.

Personally though I think Eric had an idea. I think he knew as soon as his mom showed the recruiter that pill bottle that he was out.

View user profile
Ericklebold99

Contribution Points : 41745

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Death total said to be significant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 34015
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 9:24 pm

@Ericklebold99 wrote:

what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:02 pm

@pess1mist wrote:
@Ericklebold99 wrote:

what?

I'm thinking he posted in the wrong thread by accident.

View user profile
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 58484
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:56 am

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this (there's a lot to read, and I think I skipped over a lot) but I read through Randy's entire Twitter account and found a message where he said he needed to find someone willing to live stream him on June 7th. Sandwiched in-between his usual not-so-cryptic messages declaring a big surprise is coming that people aren't going to like.

Seems like he was considering live streaming his suicide. This was long before the coin toss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Response to: EthanEmerson   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 11:58 am

@EthanEmerson wrote:
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this (there's a lot to read, and I think I skipped over a lot) but I read through Randy's entire Twitter account and found a message where he said he needed to find someone willing to live stream him on June 7th. Sandwiched in-between his usual not-so-cryptic messages declaring a big surprise is coming that people aren't going to like.

Seems like he was considering live streaming his suicide. This was long before the coin toss.
Interesting, can you make a screenshot of that Twitter message and post it here ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 12:57 am

Randy Stair was originally going to manifest the shooting into reality on September 7th 2017, September 7th 2017 was my 18th birthday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 3:40 am

@CALU I would love to share what I found on my actual account, but Jen banned my account for no reason, I suspect it's because she got into some crazy stupid fight on Facebook with another moderator in a group that I was in but I was never even aware of what was going on until I saw the drama fly by with crazy comments, and then suddenly I got banned from her FB group then got banned here for no reason haha and so I'd love to share this info and more info but sadly I'm certain I'll just get banned again and it won't be possible to have a conversation.

Email me at calskinator at gmail dot com and I'll send you all the screen shots of Randy's Twitter posts, I don't know which one is the one I mentioned, I have them all saved. Years worth.

I didn't realize this forum was being run by someone who has control issues. I was warned by others and thought no way! People only get banned for actually doing something like breaking forum rules or being a jerk. But, I was wrong! I feel cheated. I at least should have been able to earn my ban. This was a freebie!

Such is life! It was great contributing, stay tuned for the relaunch of my website with all this information and everything else I've ever posted about plus a text searchable 11k and an unbelievable way of accessing and navigating the 35k pages of reports without needing to download anything. It's been a five year work in progress - custom coding a custom system - and it will blow your mind when it's launched (IF you're a serious researcher. If not, then you won't care). Guaranteed you won't find anything like it out there.

If you see this before it gets deleted hit me up on Facebook, I'm sure you can find me.

And now... for the deletion and ban. Ready set GO JEN GO! DELETE DELETE BAN BAN GO WILD!
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 8:52 am

An Interested Party wrote:
@CALU I would love to share what I found on my actual account, but Jen banned my account for no reason, I suspect it's because she got into some crazy stupid fight on Facebook with another moderator in a group that I was in but I was never even aware of what was going on until I saw the drama fly by with crazy comments, and then suddenly I got banned from her FB group then got banned here for no reason haha and so I'd love to share this info and more info but sadly I'm certain I'll just get banned again and it won't be possible to have a conversation.

Email me at calskinator at gmail dot com and I'll send you all the screen shots of Randy's Twitter posts, I don't know which one is the one I mentioned, I have them all saved. Years worth.

I didn't realize this forum was being run by someone who has control issues. I was warned by others and thought no way! People only get banned for actually doing something like breaking forum rules or being a jerk. But, I was wrong! I feel cheated. I at least should have been able to earn my ban. This was a freebie!

Such is life! It was great contributing, stay tuned for the relaunch of my website with all this information and everything else I've ever posted about plus a text searchable 11k and an unbelievable way of accessing and navigating the 35k pages of reports without needing to download anything. It's been a five year work in progress - custom coding a custom system - and it will blow your mind when it's launched (IF you're a serious researcher. If not, then you won't care). Guaranteed you won't find anything like it out there.

If you see this before it gets deleted hit me up on Facebook, I'm sure you can find me.

And now... for the deletion and ban. Ready set GO JEN GO! DELETE DELETE BAN BAN GO WILD!
Lol, you "suspect"? You know damn right well why EJ Allen and every last one of her friends (including you) were thrown out of the Facebook group. Because you're all crazy for sitting around and making up a million different Facebook accounts using the names of people from Columbine (including Sue Klebold) and trolling my group like a bunch of 6th graders. I mean seriously, what kind of grown ass women (a lot of them with husbands and kids) sit around posting in a Facebook group with the name "Eric Harris"?

And this was the person I picked to be the sole moderator of the group too (EJ Allen). If I would have known all the stuff that all of you were up to, I never would have had any of you in the group in the first place because you're all immature fans who are worse than the 16-year-olds on Tumblr.

I mean, you can sit there and stick up for EJ all you want, but if it weren't for me, you never would have been in the group in the first place, because originally she didn't even want on there. She told me all about how you called the FBI on her back in 2004 when she was in Colorado to visit a friend and told them that she was a threat because you were jealous that she had known Eric in real life and you didn't. She told me a bunch of other things you supposedly did as well like making up this entire story about Eric's car. Personally, I wouldn't wanna be friends with someone like that who did nothing but talk shit about me behind my back, but to each their own. However, I want nothing to do with her or any of her friends.

Once I found out about how she'd been impersonating Sue Klebold on Facebook for 2 years and then also ran a fundraiser in Sue's name, I have every right to say I want nothing to do with her or any of her friends. And you're one of her friends and for all I know, you could have been right there with her scamming all those people who actually believed that Sue Klebold was on Facebook interacting with them. And you wanna come on here and act like I'm the crazy one. Lol, alright. Last time I checked I never called the FBI on my bestie cuz I was pissed off she knew Eric Harris in real life and I didn't.

Last edited by Jenn on Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 166133
Forum Reputation : 1088

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 8:59 am

That is a crazy story, I never heard it...

It's odd for anyone to act like that I think but especially someone who says (whether or not it is true, I don't know) they knew Eric or anyone involved, you'd think they would have more decorum.

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:10 am

@Jenn  I'm confused, is this new person An Interested Party also EthanEmerson? scratch Question
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:17 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Jenn  I'm confused, is this new person An Interested Party also EthanEmerson? scratch Question

Seems like it yea.

I am interested in this because I know someone online who thought they were talking to S.K. and now I am questioning everything

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:20 am

@Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Seems like it yea.

I am interested in this because I know someone online who thought they were talking to S.K. and now I am questioning everything

Well my skeptical ass is always questioning everything, which is why I'm confused AF right now. I had commented on a post EthanEmerson had posted and then they had went back and deleted things out of it a while back.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:29 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Seems like it yea.

Well my skeptical ass is always questioning everything, which is why I'm confused AF right now. I had commented on a post EthanEmerson had posted and then they had went back and deleted things out of it a while back.

If he has what he says he has, and plans to actually release a website then I am more than willing to check it out, but it seems his facade has quite a few holes in it. I am reserving judgement for now but what Jenn stated makes him sound less genuine

View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:32 am

@Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Seems like it yea.

If he has what he says he has, and plans to actually release a website then I am more than willing to check it out, but it seems his facade has quite a few holes in it.  I am reserving judgement for now but what Jenn stated makes him sound less genuine
It's gonna take me a few minutes to type it up, but I'll explain it in a little more detail.

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:32 am

@Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Seems like it yea.

If he has what he says he has, and plans to actually release a website then I am more than willing to check it out, but it seems his facade has quite a few holes in it.  I am reserving judgement for now but what Jenn stated makes him sound less genuine

Agreed. I am always willing to look at things from all possible angles, its just how I do research. BUT all that other bullshit is just crazy. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:35 am

@Jenn wrote:
@Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Seems like it yea.

It's gonna take me a few minutes to type it up, but I'll explain it in a little more detail.

From the sound of all the fuckery going on, it's gonna take you more then a few minutes! Haha
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 11:14 am

@Screamingophelia
@ShadowedGoddess
@Lizpuff

Yes, this new member used to be "EthanEmerson" and yes, I did ban them. I know they are acting like they have no idea why they were banned and saying they only have a "suspicion" as to why they were banned. That isn't true, they know exactly why they got banned. Yes, it has to do with their involvement with my EX moderator for the Facebook group. She goes by the alias "EJ".

That's why most of you probably haven't heard about this, because it happened on Facebook.

To make a long story a little bit shorter, I have quite a few different platforms for Columbine and it's hard to try and keep on top of all of them all day every day and so after about 4 or 5 months of running the Facebook group with this one particular moderator, I felt like I could trust her enough and felt like she was responsible enough to be the sole moderator of the group. I would still check in with the group every day, but I felt like I didn't have to worry about the group and that she'd be able to handle situations within the group.

Fast forward to the beginning of May, she and a group of her friends within the group all started making these fake accounts using names like "Eric Harris" and many other Columbine names and they were basically just trolling the group. I made a public statement about how I would be deleting any accounts where people are using Columbine names. And then the very next day, she and her friends started using names like "Dylic Harrisbold" and stuff like that just to mock me.

When I confronted her, she basically threw all her friends under the bus by saying she told them to stop "messing around" and that they were only doing it as "a joke" and stuff like that. Later they tried changing their stories by saying they had no choice but to make fake accounts because they were being bullied by "other fake accounts" that I "let join the group". That was a lie. EJ was the one who added these other so-called people who were "harassing" them. Like I said, I had put her in charge of the group.

I then found out that this same moderator was connected to these 2 Sue Klebold Facebook pages. And it was at that point in time that I removed every single person from my Facebook group that was apart of her new "Reb and Vodka Facebook fan page". At first, I just removed her and the people who made the original fake accounts, but once I found out that they had impersonated Sue Klebold for over 2 years and even collected money under Sue's name for a suicide fundraiser, that was when I went and deleted any person in my group and on my forum that was in her group.

And her friends (like this person EthanEmerson) can sit there and say whatever they want, but I have every single right to remove anyone connected to her, no matter how small the connection is. This is way beyond the troll accounts they made to mess with my FB group. And Ethan isn't just in her group on Facebook. They are friends IRL and have known each other for a long time. As far back as 2004 they were hanging out with each other and were friends. EJ told me that Ethan had called the FBI on her and told them that EJ was dangerous because Ethan was "jealous" that EJ knew Eric Harris. EJ wasn't just "some moderator" to Ethan. They were and now are personal friends, they are Facebook friends, Ethan's in her Facebook group and that is why Ethan was banned.

And this isn't just speculation. It was confirmed by Dave Sander's daughter that Sue Klebold does not have any social media accounts. And many people have witnessed EJ saying that she keeps in touch with Sue Klebold and that she "knows" that the Facebook accounts definitely belonged to Sue.

There was this guy in my FB group who was onto her awhile back and one day she came to me all upset telling me how one of the guys in the group was harassing her and posting private information about her within the group and I went looking through the group to try and find these posts but couldn't find anything posted by him and she told me that she had to remove everything because he was giving out her "real name and private information". And I trusted her, so I took her word for it and I removed him from the group because I believed her.

Well, afterward, I found out that it was all a lie and he never threatened her at all. She made the whole thing up to get him out of the group because he knew about her being involved in the Sue Klebold accounts. Luckily he wasn't upset that he'd been removed from the group over her lies. In fact, he was really understanding because he and a bunch of other people felt duped too as they all thought they had been in touch with Sue Klebold.

If anyone here remembers, back on April 20th, I shared a post that "Sue" left on my main Columbine Facebook page? That was one of the fake accounts.

And aside from all of this, there are so many people in my Facebook group who told me that EJ and all of her friends would make them feel like crap if they asked a question. That they were rude and would tell them to do their research before asking stupid questions. Members telling me they were afraid to even participate because they didn't wanna get made fun of. People told me they would ask a question and EJ would give them responses like "yea, I know the answer to that". Like making them aware she knows the answer but won't give them the answers.

I know this is long. I tried to cut it down as much as I possibly could. If any of you have any other questions about this, feel free to ask.

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 11:22 am

@Jenn  Seriously how low down do you have to be to troll as Sue Klebold, to cheat people out of money in her name?! Evil or Very Mad  Do these idiots know that is a serious crime?

Also have to add that any so called friend who would falsely sic the FBI on you out of jealousy is just unfuckingbelievable! Shocked Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 11:36 am

I can't believe someone would fake being S.K. to get money from people in the name of suicide prevention. How disgusting. Facebook can be a vile place.

I have stayed far and away from any other Columbine source other than this one because something about this crime seems to draw in immature and ridiculous people. Why people think it is funny to choose names of killers as well as murdered kids is beyond me.

Sounds like this EJ is a real piece of work

View user profile
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 12:24 pm

@Lizpuff wrote:
I can't believe someone would fake being S.K. to get money from people in the name of suicide prevention.  How disgusting.  Facebook can be a vile place.  

I have stayed far and away from any other Columbine source other than this one because something about this crime seems to draw in immature and ridiculous people.  Why people think it is funny to choose names of killers as well as murdered kids is beyond me.

I am flabbergasted:( not too shocked though People do things like that sadly.

I think yumeko said she gets friend request on Facebook from Eric and Dylan.... Evil or Very Mad

So two questions. Is Ethan one of the people that was involved in the whole Walsh thing? It sounds like he and another researcher back in the day kind of started it...

Also the girl he was talking about in another thread that he met who had the natural selection shirt and had Eric’s type of car was at the same friend that he called the FBI on?

If this girl really knew Eric, why is she acting like this? It is hurting people. Then again look at how Brooks acted back in the day...

It sounds like a ton of drama that you don’t need Jenn Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 12:32 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Jenn  Seriously how low down do you have to be to troll as Sue Klebold, to cheat people out of money in her name?! Evil or Very Mad  Do these idiots know that is a serious crime?

Also have to add that any so called friend who would falsely sic the FBI on you out of jealousy is just unfuckingbelievable! Shocked Suspect

They'd probably still be getting away with being Sue if they hadn't gotten too comfortable and did something stupid. Apparently, what happened was, Mr. Sander's daughter had shared a picture of herself and Sue on April 20th at the Columbine memorial. They were sitting on the ground in front of the crosses. They were crying and embracing and Miss Sander's posted it to her Facebook wall and "Sue" shared the photo to her wall. Well Miss Sander's saw it and knew Sue did not use any social media and the accounts were reported and were taken down almost instantly.

I remember when "Sue" posted on my Facebook page, at first, I thought there was no way it would really be her, but I went to her profile and saw she had a lot of friends and followers and a lot of people leaving kind messages and I saw the fundraiser where she had raised a good amount of money for suicide prevention and at that point, I was convinced it was her. They had hundreds of people convinced this was really Sue.

And who knows what is really the truth with these people. I seriously doubt either one of them knew Eric. It just sounds ridiculous to me that the FBI would go "stalk and harass" someone all because their jealous friend said they should, you know?

@Lizpuff wrote:
I can't believe someone would fake being S.K. to get money from people in the name of suicide prevention.  How disgusting.  Facebook can be a vile place.  

I have stayed far and away from any other Columbine source other than this one because something about this crime seems to draw in immature and ridiculous people.  Why people think it is funny to choose names of killers as well as murdered kids is beyond me.

Yea, Facebook can be pretty bad. However, it's been just about a month now since I removed EJ and all of her friends and I have not had any trolls since then. The group has nearly 1,700 people now and a month has gone by without any kind of serious problems. Of course, people still bicker every so often or disagree and such, but nothing like what it used to be. Back then, something was happening every single day.

I haven't even bothered with EJ or any of her friends, but they still feel the need to come along and try and stir up more drama. I leave them alone over at their "Reb and Vodka Facebook fan page" but they STILL feel the need to stop by and say something to me over 5 weeks later.

Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 12:39 pm

@Screamingophelia - That sounds kind of familiar about Eric's car? Do you have any other information about that?

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 1:29 pm

@Jenn wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

They'd probably still be getting away with being Sue if they hadn't gotten too comfortable and did something stupid. Apparently, what happened was, Mr. Sander's daughter had shared a picture of herself and Sue on April 20th at the Columbine memorial. They were sitting on the ground in front of the crosses. They were crying and embracing and Miss Sander's posted it to her Facebook wall and "Sue" shared the photo to her wall. Well Miss Sander's saw it and knew Sue did not use any social media and the accounts were reported and were taken down almost instantly.

I remember when "Sue" posted on my Facebook page, at first, I thought there was no way it would really be her, but I went to her profile and saw she had a lot of friends and followers and a lot of people leaving kind messages and I saw the fundraiser where she had raised a good amount of money for suicide prevention and at that point, I was convinced it was her. They had hundreds of people convinced this was really Sue.

And who knows what is really the truth with these people. I seriously doubt either one of them knew Eric. It just sounds ridiculous to me that the FBI would go "stalk and harass" someone all because their jealous friend said they should, you know?

@Lizpuff wrote:

Yea, Facebook can be pretty bad. However, it's been just about a month now since I removed EJ and all of her friends and I have not had any trolls since then. The group has nearly 1,700 people now and a month has gone by without any kind of serious problems. Of course, people still bicker every so often or disagree and such, but nothing like what it used to be. Back then, something was happening every single day.

I haven't even bothered with EJ or any of her friends, but they still feel the need to come along and try and stir up more drama. I leave them alone over at their "Reb and Vodka Facebook fan page" but they STILL feel the need to stop by and say something to me over 5 weeks later.

Once you cleared out the snake den on the FB group which mostly ended all the bullshit, is proof they were likely causing it themselves. Some people just thrive on drama.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 1:37 pm

@Jenn wrote:
@Screamingophelia - That sounds kind of familiar about Eric's car? Do you have any other information about that?

Yes, I commented on the post so let me take a look it wasn’t too long ago!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 4:59 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

@Lizpuff wrote:

Once you cleared out the snake den on the FB group which mostly ended all the bullshit, is proof they were likely causing it themselves. Some people just thrive on drama.  Rolling Eyes
Yes, you're right. I have no doubt in my mind they were intentionally causing drama. They were causing all this fake "fan" drama and then they were contacting a lot of the members in my group and telling them that because of all the fan drama within the group, that they should come and join "this other group" where everyone gets along and there aren't as many fans arguing. The problem with that was, aside from her own group of friends, not many people in my group liked her.

Like I was saying before, they made a lot of people feel uncomfortable and unwelcomed by making them feel stupid for asking questions. And they named this new group something like "Reb and Vodka Columbine Fan Page" and then went and told people "hey, you should leave this group and come to our group because there are too many fans here (AKA us) fighting.

@Screamingophelia wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

Yes, I commented on the post so let me take a look it wasn’t too long ago!
OK, that sounds good. Let me know if you find it, but I do think we are probably thinking about the same person.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 5:40 pm

I found it. Was wrong about the natural selection T-shirt

So it’s in the thread about one of the Columbine yearbooks and lizpuff told the towel story

When the Harrises were selling their house they were doing the house showings and someone who was obsessed with Eric showed up.  Apparently she went down to the bathroom that was in the basement where Eric's bedroom was and stole the towel that was in there.  BC Eric used it.

I am not sure if this was 100% verified

Then Ethan commented

wish I knew if she actually did take the towel, but all I know is she met with me in Littleton in her black trench coat and a license place from out of state "REBDMNE" on a Honda from the late 90's so... anything is possible.

I doubt she wore the coat to view the home. I have to wonder if she even did get in to see the home. They were keeping a tight reign on who got to view it, so I heard from multiple sources who tried (I did not).

She said there was only one real estate agent allowed to show the home and she somehow got an appointment. I connected with her via email afterward because I had left Colorado by the time she was to view the home, and that's when she told me about the bath towel... we ended up losing touch - I think I said something really asshole-ish to her (can't remember what, but knowing me back then, that's what made her split). She was also the one bidding on Dylan's car. She often went by a guy's name online (she was fully female identified as far as I knew, she just used a guy's persona to interact).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 8:48 am

@Screamingophelia wrote:

So it’s in the thread about one of the Columbine yearbooks and lizpuff told the towel story

When the Harrises were selling their house they were doing the house showings and someone who was obsessed with Eric showed up.  Apparently she went down to the bathroom that was in the basement where Eric's bedroom was and stole the towel that was in there.  BC Eric used it.

Then Ethan commented

wish  I knew if she actually did take the towel, but all I know is she met with me in Littleton in her black trench coat and a license place from out of state "REBDMNE" on a Honda from the late 90's so... anything is possible.

I doubt she wore the coat to view the home. I have to wonder if she even did get in to see the home. They were keeping a tight reign on who got to view it, so I heard from multiple sources who tried (I did not).

She said there was only one real estate agent allowed to show the home and she somehow got an appointment. I connected with her via email afterward because I had left Colorado by the time she was to view the home, and that's when she told me about the bath towel... we ended up losing touch - I think I said something really asshole-ish to her (can't remember what, but knowing me back then, that's what made her split). She was also the one bidding on Dylan's car. She often went by a guy's name online (she was fully female identified as far as I knew, she just used a guy's persona to interact).

That person was called wurmholeshadow according to Ethan. I am not sure though if wurm was EJ

View user profile
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:13 am

@Lizpuff wrote:
@Screamingophelia wrote:

Then Ethan commented

wish  I knew if she actually did take the towel, but all I know is she met with me in Littleton in her black trench coat and a license place from out of state "REBDMNE" on a Honda from the late 90's so... anything is possible.

That person was called wurmholeshadow according to Ethan.  I am not sure though if wurm was EJ

Thank you!!

Wurmhole was Dylan’s AOL screen name for a bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:31 am

I thought wurmholeshadow was the one selling Dylan's car and the one with the towel/Eric's car was EJ?And I guess Ethan never really sold "Dylanklebold.com" if he's on here trying to advertise how great it's gonna be once he opens it back up in 5 years?

I wonder what happened with that?

Forum member who committed murder/suicide.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next