Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum member who committed murder/suicide.

Go down 
+66
Mr Bubbless
Carnifex879
lognifiiskurk
Killisaki
thelmar
jamesmatheson
Imperator
AD 19-95
Cemetery Jones
W.A.R.
Tommy QTR
QuestionMark
haydenschool
Screamingophelia
EthanEmerson
pess1mist
Ericklebold99
Tara
KreSade
fly-with-me
Aimee Lacroux
AlteRoad
Lavenderloom
Littlelo
Krieg
MellonCollie
Nightshiftstalker
pessimist
Pipsydipsy
Jollyhelpful
Lizpuff
nbkdoom
James411
limpfisch
spidEr
PaintItBlack
ZCD99
suburbanmessiah
Nirvana92
Introvert
Atlas
Fatheroftwo
FrenchObserver
macks_ant86
philosopher_king
browneyes11
human_abstract
pacshine
Magnaphoria
AestheticDeath
knightzero
Sokushinbutsu
edgelord
sscc
abstractsmigs
STK
GreenGrayDay
FIBAgent
Glamazon
TheSpiral
dahlia_rose
shades
Draw_It_White
fetalstress
Juicy Jazzy
Jenn
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
jamesmatheson

Contribution Points : 16960
Forum Reputation : 0

Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ID on cellphones   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 8:00 am

Stopping this is simple.
If ID was on cellphones the computer would track people everywhere and if someone walks into a gun shop the computer would notify the police . The computer would.keep tracking the person and if they went to a school after they went to a weapons store it would notify the person police they are at a school
All criminals follow the same pattern
They sleep , eat and do exactly the same pattern.
ID on cellphones would track people everywhere and make it so police know people are about to commit a crime before they do just based on where they go
We need as many people as possible to keep writing police governors mayor's and as many people as possible demanding they put ID on cellphones. Soon with ID on cellphones there will be facial recognition that will tell by people eye movements they are about to commit a crime and more.
We need ID on cellphones.
That's the only way to stop.these shootings

Carnifex879 and Mr Bubbless dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 9:15 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 90088
Forum Reputation : 2923

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 10:54 am

@jamesmatheson wrote:
Stopping this is simple.
If ID was on cellphones the computer would track people everywhere and if someone walks into a gun shop the computer would notify the police . The computer would.keep tracking the person and if they went to a school after they went to a weapons store it would notify the person police they are at a school
ID on cellphones would track people everywhere and make it so police know people are about to commit a crime before they do just based on where they go
We need as many people as possible to keep writing police governors mayor's and as many people as possible demanding they put ID on cellphones. Soon with ID on cellphones there will be facial recognition that will tell by people eye movements they are about to commit a crime and more.

This is awful on so many levels that I'm not sure where to start. Do you not understand what "invasion of privacy" and "thoughtcrime" are?

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 59032
Forum Reputation : 2993

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 12:20 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:
@jamesmatheson wrote:
Stopping this is simple.

This is awful on so many levels that I'm not sure where to start. Do you not understand what "invasion of privacy" and "thoughtcrime" are?

I can only hope this person is trolling us with Minority Report
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 12:24 pm

@thelmar wrote:
I can only hope this person is trolling us with Minority Report

Even if he's not we thankfully have enough rights in most Western countries that it will never come to pass.

View user profile
jamesmatheson

Contribution Points : 16960

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 4:37 am

Look they'd rather see dead Americans than to fix the problem and they call that their right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 59032
Forum Reputation : 2993

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 7:32 am

@jamesmatheson wrote:
Look they'd rather see dead Americans than to fix the problem and they call that their right

Does it hurt when you reach so far?
You aren't talking about someone who has a gun visiting an elementary school. You are talking about a guy who went to the sporting goods store (which also sells weapons and ammunition) to look at soccer balls for his kid; he then goes to school to pick his kid up and the police arrest him for "thinking" about an attack. You must see how ludicrous that is.
You are basically handing an enormous amount of power to the police (a group of fellow flawed humans, some of whom are corrupt and/ or sadistic). You are allowing them to ASSUME, based upon your movements, that you are THINKING about carrying out a violent attack and giving them permission to throw you in jail. And how does one prove that that they weren't THINKING about something?
You: "Your Honor, I was looking at soccer balls, not guns! It's my kid's birthday next week!"
Police: "He's lying, your Honor, the surveillance video from the sporting goods store show that he slowed down by the ammunition counter and stood in that area for 10 minutes."
You: But the soccer balls are right there!

Seriously hope you are trolling because if you are not I find it shocking that you live somewhere that has conditioned you to believe that giving up your freedoms and living under the whims of governmental authority is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator

Imperator

Contribution Points : 49596
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 8:10 pm

Hyperbolic nonsense.  What third world country do you reside in @Jamesmatheson?

Orwell didn't write 1984 as a blueprint, it's an allegorical warning. One you clearly missed by a wide berth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 11:57 am

-So apparently Chris Chan compared himself to Randy Stair, a month or so ago.

-And on other news, one of Randy Stair’s old fans from Pioneers Productions (a 70 or so years old man) became somewhat famous on youtube and is also apparently a registered sex offender. The name of the channel is PlasmaMasterDon.
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 18517
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 1:26 pm

Alex213 wrote:

-And on other news, one of Randy Stair’s old fans from Pioneers Productions (a 70 or so years old man) became somewhat famous on youtube and is also apparently a registered sex offender. The name of the channel is PlasmaMasterDon.
Yeah, like one of his videos got reccomended to me a few months ago, it was the On Melancholy Hill cover, and I thought uhh well I guess he is popular now, since remembering finding his account through Randy Stair. Also I find this funny, not important, but funny.
Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 83454110

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 2:02 pm

Alex213 wrote:
-So apparently Chris Chan compared himself to Randy Stair, a month or so ago.

CHRIS CHAN MASS SHOOTING ARC.
LETS FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG GOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 2:25 pm

Thoughts on this? (it's from youtube)

Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Zzz10
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 33953
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 6:45 pm

Alex213 wrote:
Thoughts on this? (it's from youtube)

Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Zzz10
Even if that person did watch the CCTV, I doubt it will ever be released to the public. They would most likely be seen as too graphic and disturbing. However, the autopsy reports from the shooting were obtained and released a few months ago, so I could be wrong.

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 2:49 am

@lognifiiskurk wrote:
Even if that person did watch the CCTV, I doubt it will ever be released to the public. They would most likely be seen as too graphic and disturbing. However, the autopsy reports from the shooting were obtained and released a few months ago, so I could be wrong.

This person it isn’t talking about the CCTV recorded by the store, though. It’s talking about a livestream that Randy supposedly did. And he did mentioned a few times, weeks before the shooting, that he wanted to livestream/record it.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 33953
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 6:18 pm

Even then I doubt that a livestream would be released if there was one. It could be leaked by someone, but not publicly released.

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 44451
Forum Reputation : 227
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 8:29 pm

@Glamazon wrote:
I’m guessing this is him?; http://www.pressconnects.com/story/news/local/pennsylvania/2017/06/08/dead-murder-suicide-pa-weis/102621742/      

This makes me wonder if there are any other members from this site who’ve committed suicide, without it ever being brought to our attention. I mean, perhaps some inactive members no longer exist. It’s an eerie thought O_O
That is a sad thought, and unfortunately I’m sure a handful on here have. We’ll never know their names or what they did in life, which is what many of them wouldn’t care about. Mass killers like Stair and Atchison got a lot (not as much as many others) of news coverage simply because they killed others before ending their lives. I wonder if some lower profile murderers were on this forum, but I’m guessing Jenn would’ve been contacted by the Feds if they found their account.

QuestionMark and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 11:35 am

@Carnifex879 wrote:
I wonder if some lower profile murderers were on this forum, but I’m guessing Jenn would’ve been contacted by the Feds if they found their account.

It's possible that they might not have found their accounts (assuming they exist, anyway). I'm not even sure if Jenn or any other person who ran a website these people used was contacted over Randy or Bill's attacks. I haven't heard of anyone from the Daily Stormer or ED or Kiwi Farms get contacted over what Bill did.

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 44451
Forum Reputation : 227
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 7:13 am

@QuestionMark wrote:
@Carnifex879 wrote:
I wonder if some lower profile murderers were on this forum, but I’m guessing Jenn would’ve been contacted by the Feds if they found their account.

It's possible that they might not have found their accounts (assuming they exist, anyway). I'm not even sure if Jenn or any other person who ran a website these people used was contacted over Randy or Bill's attacks. I haven't heard of anyone from the Daily Stormer or ED or Kiwi Farms get contacted over what Bill did.
That’s what I was thinking too. Both of their accounts were obviously them, I imagine Jenn found out and recognized their usernames or online language (referring to William Atchison) on her own or maybe it was pointed out to her by a couple other users too.

QuestionMark, MilverSoxie and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 12876
Forum Reputation : 377

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 8:07 am

@jamesmatheson wrote:
Stopping this is simple.

Do you happen to have an older brother by chance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 16411
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 11:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Chris shouted out E&D in 2009. Still waiting.
I still have no clue what's up with that video. Did he even know who he was talking about?

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luci
Top Contributor
Luci

Contribution Points : 16421
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 11:52 pm

@dyonqqr wrote:
Guest wrote:
Chris shouted out E&D in 2009. Still waiting.
I still have no clue what's up with that video. Did he even know who he was talking about?

Chris Chan admires the columbine shooters? WTF, lmao, this is odd. The more you know I guess. Lolcows seem to feed off other lolcows(Randy Stair, since CC said he supported Randy too) it seems. I don't understand but it's a unique phenomenon.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 73893
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 6:58 pm

I just watched a documentary about this guy on YouTube.

It was quite good really, condensing the story into under an hour. I was never too sure what all that weird ghost shit was this guy banged on about but the video explained it. The maker must also have trawled through a lot of shit to pull out all the relevant stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 4103

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 2:22 am

@FIBAgent wrote:
Just want to point out the truth

fucked up thing is, there's at least a 10% chance that one of the lurkers viewing this topic right now (or in the future) is probably the next goddamn shooter

If whoever is reading this needs help, you don't need to even see a shrink, just talk to someone you can trust and pour your heart out for some compassion and acceptance. Going postal is no way to solve your problems, it's just going to make society make fun of and tear you apart even more.

You guys probably arent' violent at all. I'm just predicting the fact that there's literally probably 2-3 future murderers lurking this site a little bit every month.

If you find someone who is violent or very out there.. Cut any ties you have with them and avoid them like the plague. Don't get involved in any way with walking red flags.

There's a lot of work to be done to build up the truth about the Stair guy, but his old (9000 subs) main youtube seemed pretty normal. His other one with all the cartoons was obviously bizarre. Apparently a lot of DA users were alarmed by him, which is saying something as sites like DA and Tumblr are very toxic at this point.

But yeah even if you know a criminal (which most people in the world are inevitably going to) doesn't mean you have any responsibility for their actions. Don't kick yourself over this at all.

Hey FIBagent great words you said there, Hope you Are still hanging in there Very Happy

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 10455
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Forum member who committed murder/suicide. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 3:25 am

William is the REAL super troll.

Koltin and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forum member who committed murder/suicide.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6