Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare clean footage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Rare clean footage Empty
PostSubject: Rare clean footage   Rare clean footage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by CrazyHaleYT on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rare clean footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare clean footage   Rare clean footage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 2:40 am

Huh, really interesting. As I'm sure you know, some of the footage/audio in that video isn't new or even necessarily "rare" at this point so it was odd to see and hear some of it scattered throughout the video. Although I do understand it's a compilation, it just didn't make sense at points. For instance, the footage where the camera is zooming into a picture of Cassie Bernall has some of the audio of Dylan and Brooks from the Frankenstein Roast. The compilation of footage/audio is a little random and confusing in terms of the composition of the video (like, it's not cohesive) so that has me sort of... perplexed. There are definitely parts I don't remember seeing in the past, though! I assume you already checked out the "Dylan Klebold playing Mortal Kombat" video posted by that channel. It's pretty hard to decipher a face and get a good idea as to whether or not it's him, but it's not footage that I remember seeing before, either. It might just be wishful thinking, but maybe we're really onto something here as far as rare footage goes. I wonder how the person who's uploading these videos got ahold of some of the "rare" footage. I know the channel owner commented that there's more to come and I'm really interested to see what else they have to share. Thank you for sharing! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebdomine

Contribution Points : 74871
Forum Reputation : 10

Rare clean footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare clean footage   Rare clean footage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Rare clean footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare clean footage   Rare clean footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 3:37 pm

What is that footage of Dylan at the very end? I have seen it somewhere before.
Back to top Go down
Lavitax

Contribution Points : 64273
Forum Reputation : 0

Rare clean footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare clean footage   Rare clean footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 4:19 pm

The clips of Dylan at the end are from a unknown People + Arts doc and Sue's BBC interview
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 104663
Forum Reputation : 1235

Rare clean footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare clean footage   Rare clean footage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Is that Dylan talking at the table with a blurred out face?
Back to top Go down

Rare clean footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare clean footage   Rare clean footage Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:40 am

What happend to the video? It is removed apperantly.
Back to top Go down
<<-reBKa->>

<<-reBKa->>

Contribution Points : 63763

Rare clean footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare clean footage   Rare clean footage Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Noremorse wrote:
What happend to the video? It is removed apperantly.
Yeah someone from his school saw the videos and alerted the campus authorities. And now his school is giving him shit over it, so he was forced to delete the videos.
Back to top Go down

Rare clean footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare clean footage   Rare clean footage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 3:53 am

Why though?, Was the content really so bad that he had to remove it? what was the content of it?
Back to top Go down
<<-reBKa->>

<<-reBKa->>

Contribution Points : 63763

Rare clean footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare clean footage   Rare clean footage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 4:19 am

Noremorse wrote:
Why though?, Was the content really so bad that he had to remove it? what was the content of it?
Well he had columbine content similar to CVA and supposedly had rare audio snippets of the basement tapes but idk. If you go to a school run by hypersensitive anti gun liberals, the second someone of high authority somehow finds your y.t channel, and that you have even the mildest interest in the columbine case ((specifically E&D)), they'll be all over your case like the NYPD called in on a bomb threat.
Back to top Go down

Rare clean footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare clean footage   Rare clean footage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 4:48 am

Oh, that sucks donkey balls, would be cool if he could upload his footage to mediafire or something, makes me curious.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68826
Forum Reputation : 145

Rare clean footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare clean footage   Rare clean footage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 2:41 am

could somebody describe the video, please

Update: is it just the Columbine: Lost Boys thing that wurmholeshado uploaded 12 years ago? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rare clean footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare clean footage   Rare clean footage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare clean footage
Page 1 of 1