Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered

Go down 
+9
Blaze88
22:22
xewn
goodusername4u
QuestionMark
04daviszoe
Fumi
MikeF1982
sscc
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just dropping by to congratulate you on this truly amazing and legendary find. Anyways you're probably busy...the FBI's calling am I right?
Back to top Go down
Fumi

Fumi

Contribution Points : 58766
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 8:42 am

Very interesting find thanks for providing all this info

Living is not synonymous with merely having movement. It is moving in accordance with one’s will… one could say that with deeds, one begins to really live. Accordingly, when one moves by means of one’s own will and this leads to the destruction of one’s body, this is not a negation of life. It is an affirmation.
-Kaneko Fumiko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:18 pm

"Are you following me?" Hmmm....this seems more like a riddle than a question. That question can be interpreted in two ways at least that I know of right off. Asking if someone is following you in a physical sense or someone can ask if another person follows them in the sense of understanding what they are saying. I will try to set aside some time to see if I can crack this riddle so to speak. The other task though that needs to be done is to determine when that gmail account was created. If one of us is able to get access to that account it will likely yield some very valuable information.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78420
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 2:55 pm

Shamelessly bumping this thread.

I also assumed the "Are you following me?" question would be somehow related to 'Staking Laura'

I tried the alternative title "I can make you love me" (which felt very bizarre to write, lol), but that wasn't it.

I then tried the title from that Richard Farely/Laura Black simulator thing he posted, which was: I'm not stalking you; I'm socializing" but that wasn't it either..

It's almost like Adam DIDN'T want us to lurk in his email hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:27 pm

Adam knew that after he died people (and definitely the government) would try to access old accounts of his including the gmail account of his. I think he wants someone to access it but just not anyone. I interpret the question as a riddle. Get the riddle right and you get the information that has been locked up on that account.
Back to top Go down
MikeF1982

Contribution Points : 59398

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 4:16 pm

I ended up finding out what one of the unknown email addresses was a while ago but I forgot to post it when I did.
Apparently, it is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 6:31 pm

gaiz lets crack this code lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 6:32 pm

what if the answer is "i cant follow you your dead" or something like that
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 6:38 pm

MikeF1982 wrote:
I ended up finding out what one of the unknown email addresses was a while ago but I forgot to post it when I did.
Apparently, it is:
Ey, my guess was pretty close. cyclops 
How did you confirm that it belonged to Adam?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 1:40 am

Wirely wrote:
Adam knew that after he died people (and definitely the government) would try to access old accounts of his including the gmail account of his. I think he wants someone to access it but just not anyone. I interpret the question as a riddle. Get the riddle right and you get the information that has been locked up on that account.

What a lame ARG.

goodusername4u

Contribution Points : 58646

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please share the link to his Newegg account.
Back to top Go down
xewn

xewn

Contribution Points : 53370
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 10:55 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Wirely wrote:

What a lame ARG.

I don't know what you think you'll find in there except a load of notification emails from Veggieboards
Back to top Go down
22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 22203
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 10:49 am

I really wish there were more follow ups in this thread, the recovery emails, the weird security questions and the password breaches alongside the fact that some of his accounts have been accessed in the last few years. Seems like someone found some passwords. And didn't even share what they found :'-(

QuestionMark, H_8725, eolen, Timur's Swan Song, nrmnfckngrckwll, genericregistryemail and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 42368
Forum Reputation : 65

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 4:23 am

What a throwback. I found these accounts back then whilst browsing using Adams monikers , if you can use search engines determinedly with keywords, phrases and what not you can find some pretty obscure stuff and previously unknown material you would of never known existed until you found it. There is likely a lot more out there. Though with today's dead internet most has been lost to hyperlinks that no longer exist and obsoletion of the internet past as the present moves forward.

Mr Bubbless and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 19410
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 3:25 am

Guest wrote:

Veggieboards:

Omnigroup threads:
THE MISSING CHILD... Losing the Parent|Child|Grandchild relationship in Context View

Viewing completed items completed today

Feature Request - Delete Project Protection

NYC Omnifocus Meetup anyone?

Any other Architects, Designers & Creatives using OF for large scale projects?

The Best and Worst of OmniFu

Help! I can't select multiple non-contiguous task

How do you use folders?

Need tweaking advice on getting into Next Action mode

How do you use you Flags?

Help! Weird error all of a sudden

Does anyone know of a way to clear flags off multiple items all at once?

Help! My sidebar wigged out!

OF in a team

Dealing with recurring tasks/recurring projects

Tasks not showing up in context view from certain folders/projects

22:22, anna444 and Coneyislandqueen like this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31149
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 10:47 pm

Looking at these threads it's weird to see so many people talking to one to someone who will eventually be the of the worst mass-killers ever and not even knowing

CanIHelpYou likes this post

22:22 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 14016
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 10:35 pm

This is all great information! How was this all found?
Back to top Go down
justcurious

Contribution Points : 8205

PostSubject: no i dont agreee with that   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 5:32 pm

joaingo wrote:
This is all great information! How was this all found?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered
Page 1 of 1