Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+3
1Mare1
froggy
Guest83142
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70323
Forum Reputation : 163

Empty
PostSubject:         Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 am

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:57 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit+)
Back to top Go down

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 7:34 am

Thanks for uploading this!
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

Contribution Points : 68650
Forum Reputation : 3

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 8:15 am

Brilliant! Thank you. Looking forward to seeing the other vids in higher quality too.
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61569
Forum Reputation : 10

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 9:58 am

Anyone else notice his weird squat?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 10:04 am

1Mare1 wrote:
Anyone else notice his weird squat?

Yep that was the one thing that made me laugh a bit. He gets up all awkwardly

TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78042
Forum Reputation : 25

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:41 pm

I wonder if Eric and Dylan looked at the people in the cafeteria sitting right by where they planted the bombs and thought..."you're about to be blown to bits!" Or if they just planted them without looking at anyone and ran out asap...
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:58 pm

Dylan said in the BT he'd be shaking like a leaf before NBK started. I bet there was a lot thoughts going through their heads like "you have no idea what's going to happen to you"

Luckily they didn't see anyone they knew, someone running up to them to say hello, why are you carrying that heavy bag?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Dylan said in the BT he'd be shaking like a leaf before NBK started. I bet there was a lot thoughts going through their heads like "you have no idea what's going to happen to you"

Luckily they didn't see anyone they knew, someone running up to them to say hello, why are you carrying that heavy bag?

I have actually wondered how that would have played out if it had happened. Say one of their friends had stopped to chat, would they have played it cool? Or would they have flipped out because they were on a time schedule? Plus if they had acted all antsy that could have drawn more attention to the fact they were leaving huge, heavy ass bags near tables that they normally didn't sit at.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Interesting discussion Smile

It may have depended on who it was, but anything they would say to detract attention from the bags and stuff would be seen as odd.

Maybe a quick "Oh nothing, camera equipment, heavy as shit. Let's go outside" but why would you leave your camera equipment in the cafeteria?

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:42 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Interesting discussion Smile

It may have depended on who it was, but anything they would say to detract attention from the bags and stuff would be seen as odd.

Maybe a quick "Oh nothing, camera equipment, heavy as shit. Let's go outside" but why would you leave your camera equipment in the cafeteria?

Especially under/near the jocks tables.

Seriously thinking about how many tiny things could have screwed up all their plans just makes my head hurt.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:53 pm

Yes! The possibilities are endless. Hence why when Brooks saw Eric and was like "you missed class" Eric was like, just go home. He wasn't going to start shooting right then and there. He didn't care anymore, he just needed to get away. I don't think Brooks was in any danger, unless he went back in the school, then who knows?

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66503
Forum Reputation : 90

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Never thought about all of this...if even one curious friend would have stopped them and really questioned the large bags, what would they have done? I guess they didn't need to worry about being delayed a few minutes, considering the bombs did not detonate when they were supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: