Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76586
Forum Reputation : 225

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: Who's this?   Who's this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 8:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The homecoming king was a football player on probation for burglary"

Name?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Who's this? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:55 am

Was that Rocky? He was a known bully and nasty person who didn't seem to change.

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61819
Forum Reputation : 10

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Who's this? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Yes, It's Rocky.
Back to top Go down

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Who's this? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 2:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes, It's Rocky.

Goon, Goon, Goon, Goon.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: err....   Who's this? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 11:41 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
Yes, It's Rocky.

Rocky was *homecoming king* too? What was he the male version of the Molly Ringwald character in The Breakfast Club or something?

"Greene's sense of foreboding dates to 1996, the year Hoffschneider transferred to Columbine after being expelled from a private school for fighting. He had other blemishes on his record -- a 1992 arrest for criminal mischief and a 1995 arrest relating to a "missing person." As juvenile cases, their outcomes were sealed.
The summer before Hoffschneider entered Columbine, his girlfriend's parents alleged in court papers that Hoffschneider's mother and sister kicked in their door one morning. Edmund Lemieux, the girl's father, said the Hoffschneider family "was abusive and physical towards us."

I'm not seeing anything in there about Rocky being on probation for burglary, or being homecoming king. I guess my interest was in the idea that there was somebody else there who was just as bad as Rocky.

Can I also say something else? In spite of what a goon Rocky was or is, that Mark Ames article struck me as being kind of pathetic and poorly handled.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Who's this? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 11:17 pm

bump? why do you all think it's Rocky?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Who's this? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 11:27 pm

There was a picture floating around of Rocky as Homecoming King and he did get into trouble a lot with the law.

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86078
Forum Reputation : 340

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Who's this? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 11:13 pm

Of course it's Rocky.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Who's this? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 6:42 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
There was a picture floating around of Rocky as Homecoming King and he did get into trouble a lot with the law.

Got a link? All I've ever seen was the meathead yearbook pic that Dolph Lundgren dude posted and the pic of him as an MMA fighter, with his wife.

I'd really like to see it!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Who's this? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 3:58 pm

I'll take a look and post it if I find it. Smile

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: brandon, not rocky   Who's this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 7:28 pm

[quote="Screamingophelia"]I'll take a look and post it if I find it. Smile

Hey Screamingophelia, were you talking about the pic in this thread? It's not Rocky, it's some kid named (ugh) Brandon (ugh, because I got into an awful fight in high school with a kid with that name.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I sure would like to know who that homecoming queen is. It's only fitting for a Midwestern jock high school to pick a cornfed looking girl with great big apple cheeks. Then again Columbine was a RICH Midwestern jock high school with some actual decent teachers.
Back to top Go down

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Who's this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 8:20 pm

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
"The homecoming king was a football player on probation for burglary"

jaylen fryberg was the homecoming prince, odd how people of all 'statuses' in high school can be killers

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Who's this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 8:30 pm

Lunkhead! That's the one.

Shallow end of the pool time, as a woman, in my opinion I'm sorry lookswise E&D mop the floor with these dudes... anyway back to using my brain.

Who's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Who's this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: