Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault

Go down 
+2
Myll
James411
6 posters
AuthorMessage
James411

Contribution Points : 84198
Forum Reputation : 89

If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Empty
PostSubject: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:58 am

What mass shooter evidence would you like to look at.
I personally would like to look at elliot rodger iphone look at all his videos and selfies because he had over 500 selfies.
I would also like to look at Elliot's handwritten journal which he kept from 2010 to 2014.

What would you like to see????
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 84198
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:59 am

Also I would like to see Adam Lanza lovebound play that seems intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Myll

Contribution Points : 59822
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 1:04 pm

The photos of Adam lanza with a rifle and pistol to his head, even thinking about it gives me the creeps.
His mass murder spread sheet as well, it would be good knowing every mass murderer he researched.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 1:10 pm

The top of my list would be the full Columbine 911 call, followed by the basement tapes.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 1:15 pm

Same and please add Eric's psychiatric records from Dr. Albert to the list.

Also because I have morose nosiness, redacted names from Dylan's journal... I read somewhere in the anals of Tumblr that someone found Marla Faust and emailed her asking if it was her and she got VERY curt, which I would too. Like she is going to discuss it with a stranger. Just like one doesn't really know what went on with Dylan and Robyn on prom night, is Robyn going to blog about it? No, no she is not.

I digress. I'm on some heavy cold medicine, yuck. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I digress. I'm on some heavy cold medicine, yuck. Sad

Sorry for that! Hope you feel better soon. We have all gotten blessed with some sort of crud that my daughter brought home from school too. Coughing, snotty noses, feeling like crap, etc. Sucks when added to my seasonal allergies. But thankfully we did miss the Stomach Flu that went through her school about two weeks ago. Very Happy I had told her not to even look at someone who acted sick! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Thanks Shadowed! My roommate was quite sick last week, my body was kind enough not to get sick for my birthday but now it's all gone to hell now Sad

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 6:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
The top of my list would be the full Columbine 911 call, followed by the basement tapes.

Honestly I question the value of either of these.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:17 pm

The Basement Tapes would be very valuable in my opinion.

1. You can see the dynamic between the boys, how much was posturing?

2. I want  to see the whole "Dude, you're Jewish?" part to see if Dylan actually looks terrified.

3. I would like to see at least their good bye message.

There is also SO much freaking lore and mystery about them. We've seen the suicide pictures, their student films, nearly all of their writing all of which gave Eric and Dylan exactly what they wanted. I dare say the BT wouldn't spread anymore contagion when it comes to these two then there already is. If one looks hard enough you learn about them and your empathy can go up, it has the opposite effect on a lot of people. Those who want to top them, will try and those who already felt empathy for them, felt worse for them and all of the victims. Any little difference in either of their lives and 15 people could be alive today.

This was mentioned in another thread a while back, but I read it again today about being on a "first name basis" with the "boys" I'm far more used to seeing them referred to as E&D or Eric and Dylan than Harris and Klebold.. it's interesting and speaks to the effect Columbine had and what they wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:31 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Honestly I question the value of either of these.

I'm a skeptic by nature, I'd just like to hear and see what went down for myself. Smile
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:35 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I'm a skeptic by nature, I'd just like to hear and see what went down for myself. Smile

I suppose that's an understandable reason. I simply don't see much historical value (for lack of a better term) for their release. There's not much they can tell us we don't already know.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 10:45 am

I can't choose between Seung Hui Cho's manifesto, full video and pictures or David Sonboly's manifesto and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 1:03 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
I can't choose between Seung Hui Cho's manifesto, full video and pictures or David Sonboly's manifesto and other stuff.

Don't we have a transcript for Cho's manifesto? If that's the case I'd go with Sonboly's manifesto, seeing as how we haven't read a word of it.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 1:18 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Don't we have a transcript for Cho's manifesto? If that's the case I'd go with Sonboly's manifesto, seeing as how we haven't read a word of it.
I don't think his full manifesto and full video has been released.
A small bit of Sonboly's manifesto has been released (and a bit from a .txt file he apparently made on the day of the attack) however that's it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
According to a tumblr user, it says:
David Sonboly wrote:

The Redeemer                                                              Munich, 07/24/2015

The Revenge on those who have me on their conscience
No days passes anymore without me directing my plan of revenge against you Moosacher. Every hopeless day at the Toni-Pfülf school; the power struggle between the bosses and I am far down. My attention could have been compared to the reputation of an ant. Although I could become something? What was the problem? What did I do to them? Was it my type, my contact to peers? What crime did I commit to be psychologically executed in such an extreme way? Who shoulders the blame? Was that my fate or just pure *cut out*
(…) again, question above questions, that you can not answer *cut out*
(…) did resigne with it completely *cut out*
(…) looked for a reason.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 1:51 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

My understanding is that the entire manifesto was never released by the media but some parts of it were. I'm not sure if I was misinformed but that is what I remember reading a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault   If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you were chief of police and had acess to the vault
Page 1 of 1