Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Neomugicha" bus hijacking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

"Neomugicha" bus hijacking Empty
PostSubject: "Neomugicha" bus hijacking   "Neomugicha" bus hijacking Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:09 am

On either May 3rd or May 4th 2000 (the dates are different depending on where you look) a 17 year old hijacked a bus with a knife and forced the driver to drive around for hours. Police eventually stopped the bus and a standoff began where the boy's parents were brought and tried to convince him to surrender however they were unsuccessful. The next day, police stormed the bus in the early hours of the morning.

The 17 year old hijacker posted on 2channel (Japanese 4chan) using the name "Neomugicha" shortly before the hijacking. Because of this, the hijacking is dubbed the "Neomugicha incident".
Pictures of Neomugicha during the hijacking:
Back to top Go down
Fumi

Fumi

Contribution Points : 58766
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: "Neomugicha" bus hijacking   "Neomugicha" bus hijacking Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 11:16 am

Wasn't he a hikikomorii? Are there any more cases of hikikomori doing this kind of stuff?

Living is not synonymous with merely having movement. It is moving in accordance with one’s will… one could say that with deeds, one begins to really live. Accordingly, when one moves by means of one’s own will and this leads to the destruction of one’s body, this is not a negation of life. It is an affirmation.
-Kaneko Fumiko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Neomugicha" bus hijacking   "Neomugicha" bus hijacking Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 1:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it was called kireru or something which means "to snap". It was a word to describe the kids (middle class, good schools,grades) who went and did crazy shit. Like another kid stabbed his teacher and another kid slashed a cop. There are many theories a source to why it happened, but most people think stress and excessive pressure
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: "Neomugicha" bus hijacking   "Neomugicha" bus hijacking Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:15 am

Fumi wrote:
Wasn't he a hikikomorii? Are there any more cases of hikikomori doing this kind of stuff?
I think people talked a lot about it after the Akihabara attack but I don't know if they talked about it after this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Neomugicha" bus hijacking   "Neomugicha" bus hijacking Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 9:45 pm

I saw a video of him on the bus cleaning his knife but I can't find it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 59874
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: "Neomugicha" bus hijacking   "Neomugicha" bus hijacking Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 7:08 am

Moordenaar wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Neomugicha" bus hijacking   "Neomugicha" bus hijacking Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 10:39 am

Krieg wrote:
Moordenaar wrote:

That shows a part of it but I found a video of him in japanese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Neomugicha" bus hijacking   "Neomugicha" bus hijacking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Neomugicha" bus hijacking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: